BlindConnect
Posted by: Blaidd_164 ()
Date: July 27, 2018 10:35AM

[www.blindconnect.org]

If you check out the link above you can see a direct connection between Choice Center and Blind Connect. Blind Connect is one of the non-profits directly associated with Choice Center. Every single one of the “staff members are Choice Leadership University graduates. They have been operation in Las Vegas for almost as long as Choice Center has.

These Choice cult members run their program like Choice so very much like a cult. They prey on the weak most of these people have just recently lost their vision or most of their vision and are very vulnerable and they take advantage of that to try to turn each and every “student” into a cult member of Blind Connect. I have personally interviewed 23 people that went through their program. Many of which suffered mental anguish because of these brainwashed people.

These people are BAD NEWS!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: BlindConnect
Posted by: kdag ()
Date: July 27, 2018 01:39PM

That sounds heinous. Did they sign a waiver form? I am looking at "Unconscionable contracts." I think that might be a way, in many instances, and ESPECIALLY if they are taking advantage of disabled people.

Date: July 28, 2018 12:13AM

Let me take a few moments to explain...

First off i meant 13 not 23 people i have spoken to...

I have a background in human psychology, I worked for the FBI for several years on a special task force. I was an expert in finding patterns in speech or changes in voice tones and pitches. In other words I was a human lie detector, sort of speak…

I did some research on LGAT’s and had the pleasure of actually speaking to Dr Ross himself about this topic and ChoiceCenter. After I understood the psychology of what was going on. Being the investigator I was trained to be I had to learn more. So I want and spoke to any blind person I could find that went through BlindConnects programs. I found exactly what you would expect from an LGAT. Most were very depressed and uneasy and this has lasted some over a year. Most have no idea why they are so depressed like many who are subjected to LGAT’s. Others had that elevated sense of worth.

I was both a member of BlindConnect and the therapist there referred me to ChoiceCenter. While I was at ChoiceCenter I was physically assaulted by one of the coaches, I was told it was for my own good.. After I stood up and called them for what they were in front of my whole LV class my life was threatened by 11 students that tried to SWAT me.

When I say these people are bad news I mean they are BAD NEWS!!!
And if you get to this point and your confused, yes I am blind aka very low vision…

Date: July 28, 2018 12:14AM

you can check out this link for some more info about ChoiceCenter

[forum.culteducation.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.