Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: This is scary. Con artist at work.
Posted by: kdag ()
Date: July 25, 2018 11:15AM

Landmarkistan - beautiful lakes of that fake empathy, just watch out for the crocodiles.

Tons of self-appointed "therapists," "coaches," and "trickster coyotes" running around, but I have the feeling that they're not so wise, and that they've misinterpreted the term, "coyote medicine." What it REALLY means, I may never know, but I'm pretty sure it's not THAT.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: bakkagirl ()
Date: July 25, 2018 11:39AM

Well, this would follow because in Landmarkistan people are granted special powers that they have not, in reality, worked for.

Work for something and you care about it, which to protect the integrity of it. Magical powers are different.

These come down from on-high, are channeled by the guru of the day.

Date: July 25, 2018 12:06PM

Oh look- a majestic mountain range of mind-fuck!

And a desert of sleep deprivation.

And NO TOILETS, because people with body functions won't get the "full benefit."
(Maybe that's what was wrong with all of us. It only works for people who have no body functions. Yep, I can believe that).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/25/2018 12:11PM by kdag.

Posted by: bakkagirl ()
Date: July 25, 2018 12:21PM

You are just "running a racket", enough of your excuses about toilet needs, you weak-willed, weak-bladdered worthless piece of garbage!!!

Date: July 25, 2018 12:28PM

I know, I know!! People who are REALLY committed to transformation would wear depends and just roll with it...

because if you miss one minute out of the entire, exhausting weekend, You will miss THE ONE THING in the whole program that would have transformed your life!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/25/2018 12:32PM by kdag.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.