Sexual Depravity in Gratitude Training. Same in Landmark?
Posted by: Freda_Last ()
Date: November 12, 2017 07:39AM

Passing on a post I see today. Do these things go on it Landmark as well?

"All these people are so appalled by Hollywood Actors being outed as pervs, the lastest being Louis C.K. I wonder what people will think when all the dirt that happens in Gratitude Training comes out. Swinger groups, naked parties, senors hooking up with students and a den of pick up artists and stretches, where people get naked in front of a room full of people. There is even a secret facebook page where Gratitude Training graduates share naked pictures of themselves with each other. Some that work for the company have been the biggest swingers of all.

I'd like to see some of these 'it's all your interpretation' people answer for where they've lead people and the innocent lives they've ruined. Let their activities be known publicly, if they're so comfortable!

Here's Gratitude Training's "Sexual Healing Workshop". Should trainer F.R. really be facilitating anything about relationships or sexuality?"

Attachments: grat sexual healing.jpg (72.6 KB)  
Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sexual Depravity in Gratitude Training. Same in Landmark?
Date: November 30, 2017 12:16PM

Gratitude Training host Sexual Creative Power Workshop
facilitated by their trainer and BEYOND LEATHER & LACE INC. President Francine Rahe. (BDSM Events)
Everyone in community knows Francine destroys many relationships and marriages.
How she teach ANYTHING about relationship is sicken me.

Here are 2 posters they use to entice innocent people.

The first one calls her Queen Francine!
O.W.T.F.D.W.E.I.T. is a chant they teach in Gratitude Training.
It means OH WHAT THE FUCK DO WHATEVER IT TAKES.
And they teach this. Don't care about your marriage and children. Do whatever you want to do to make you good and happy.
Obnoxious woman!

The second post is calling your sexual preference wrong. Tells you to be them all- it says gay, straight, bi-sexual, lesbian- all same. Just be human.

Attachments: gratitude_training_sexual_creative_power_francine_rahe2.jpg (93.1 KB)   gratitude_training_sexual_creative_power_francine_rahe1.jpg (42.3 KB)  
Posted by: kdag ()
Date: December 01, 2017 08:01AM

I'm sorry that i can't really answer this.

I might have a different definition of "depravity," as I really have no objection to anything that goes on between, truly informed, truly consenting adults. In other words, I really don't care who does what, or with whom, as long as they are consenting adults. That is not an L.E. "flea," by the way, I was always like that.

For me, the depraved part is the manipulation and deceit, where they try to get people to behave in a way that is against their true beliefs. When they do this step by step, as if the other person is being led, blindfolded, in a direction they would not otherwise go, I DO consider that depraved. I DO suspect that L.E. does that, especially in the area of open marriages. There were other experiences I had, but can't say too much, and i can't speak with authority on the matter of whether they preach actual sexual depravity.

Date: December 01, 2017 11:26AM

Kdag- you have right to your thinking.

Gratitude Training is deceit. They warm people up slow.

What is wrong with Gratitude Training is how these things are part of 'the community' and they are hidden.

People do not know they are being lead in to a thinking that is anti-familia and anti-respectable and sometime anti-consent.

If you say you are respectful of familia or marriage or sex in Gratitude Training they pick at you. Make fun of you not being 'open'.

Teaching men and women, why have one person when you can have them all?

Posted by: kdag ()
Date: December 01, 2017 05:58PM

Freda_Last Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>...
>
> Gratitude Training is deceit. They warm people up
> slow.
> ...
>
> People do not know they are being lead in to a
> thinking that is anti-familia and anti-respectable
> and sometime anti-consent.
>
> If you say you are respectful of familia or
> marriage or sex in Gratitude Training they pick at
> you. Make fun of you not being 'open'.
>

Yes, Freda_Last, I do agree with you that these things are depraved.

I do prefer a monogamous relationship with one person, but don't judge those who don't. My one caveat is that these people should leave alone those who DO prefer that, instead of meddling and trying to change them, (by trying to push toward open marriages, for example).

Let your fingers do the walking...Google
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: December 01, 2017 10:47PM

Report: #1270958
Complaint Review: CECNY Consulting and Educational Center of NY selfdisover.org, Dr. Ray Blanchard, Sylvia Badasci, Bettie Spruill, Krista Petty-Raimer, Francine Rahe

For more, read here:

[www.ripoffreport.com]

[www.ripoffreport.com]

Posted by: Be free ()
Date: December 14, 2017 06:29PM

Francine Rahe owns a huge BDSM business which she never discloses.
She also is part of a sex trafficking ring called New Beginnings

A blog lays it out n stunning clarity at WbTruth,blogspot,com

A nationally known web site called The Daily Beast just skewered Gratitude Training. Article listed below:

[www.thedailybeast.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.