Pages: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5
Re: I've been made "complete"
Posted by: kdag ()
Date: October 15, 2017 08:22AM

"Promotes unconscious living" is about right.

They think of it as "conscious living," but when I think about the stuff they defend, it seems to me that what they actually do is to take the lowest, basest, impulse-based behaviors that they can identify, for you and everyone else. Then they come up with rationalizations for it all.

Once you have gotten really good at making up excuses, not only for yourself, but also for everyone else, you are "enlightened." You can't "make anybody wrong," you know?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've been made "complete"
Posted by: Throughmyeyes ()
Date: October 15, 2017 08:59AM

Geez they really turn everything around don’t they? I don’t know how it promotes conscious living when the application of it seems the total opposite. I did notice my ex making impulse based decisions then scrambling for a bit seemingly struggling between the two worlds.

To me discarding rational and critical thinking and previous life experience, plus discarding other people’s feelings, interpretations and perspectives defines unconscious living. They literally aren’t aware of their surroundings or how their behaviours impact others and nor do they seem to care as long as they remain focus on creating their possibilities everything else is irrelevant.

Textbook narsos are naturals at ghosting LEC merely refines it
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: March 17, 2024 10:42PM

One does not have to be a product of LEC or other LGATs to be a 'ghoster' -- one need only have the mentality of a toddler in an adult body (aka narcissistic behavior disorder).

(All mature kindly adults have narcissistic *traits* but unless broken under sever stress, do NOT habitually perpetrate narcissistic behaviors.)

Toddlers have not yet been taught and learned enduring character structure which enables them to regard other people as persons not objects to pick up and forget about.

With in a toddler's (adult body or child's body) out of sight is out of mind. You do not have an independent existence apart from them. When they get interested in something else, you do not exist. Age appropriate for toddlers, damaging, crazy making, harmful when the toddler is packaged as an adult and has adult charm and (disaster) adult social power.

When interested in you, the adult toddler is passionately, charmingly "there".

When not interested, you are forgotten. You are ghosted. A boring toy tossed aside. Your messages go unanswered. You're worried about the adult toddler as a person with a life apart from you.

They're engaged elsewhere. When they remember the fun you gave them your dismay puzzles or annoys them. You are the fun toy malfunctioning making then

Textbook narsos are naturals at ghosting LEC merely refines it
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: March 17, 2024 10:43PM

One does not have to be a product of LEC or other LGATs to be a 'ghoster' -- one need only have the mentality of a toddler in an adult body (aka narcissistic behavior disorder).

(All mature kindly adults have narcissistic *traits* but unless broken under sever stress, do NOT habitually perpetrate narcissistic behaviors.)

Toddlers have not yet been taught and learned enduring character structure which enables them to regard other people as persons not objects to pick up and forget about.

With in a toddler's (adult body or child's body) out of sight is out of mind. You do not have an independent existence apart from them. When they get interested in something else, you do not exist. Age appropriate for toddlers, damaging, crazy making, harmful when the toddler is packaged as an adult and has adult charm and (disaster) adult social power.

When interested in you, the adult toddler is passionately, charmingly "there".

When not interested, you are forgotten. You are ghosted. A boring toy tossed aside. Your messages go unanswered. You're worried about the adult toddler as a person with a life apart from you.

They're engaged elsewhere. When they remember the fun you gave them your dismay puzzles or annoys them.

You are the fun toy malfunctioning making bad noise not fun noise .

Pages: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.