Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
I need a new tactic.
Posted by: lightwolf ()
Date: February 01, 2006 01:09AM

nutrino,

I appreciate your NLP input into these discussions. Word triggers really are a big thing in LGATs. I'd like to know more. Do you have some specific titles you'd suggest reading to:

1. get a intro/overview of NLP and
2. see how it is applied in mind control / influence, etc.

Thanks in advance.

-lightwolf

Options: ReplyQuote
I need a new tactic.
Posted by: midonov123 ()
Date: February 01, 2006 01:25AM

Ether Dragon
I have asked her the question, "if LE is so great, how come our marriage has taken such a negative turn because of it?" Her response is simple - because I am so fanatical about LE that I can't accept that it may actually have merits. Nice twist, eh? .

E Dragon,

I she being "coached" back into Landmark or is she really doing this on her own? Ask her. I would be very surprized if her "coach" is not the one actually coming up with all the pro-Landmark arguments. I am convinced she is under their control, and they are using her to get you. This is how they operate!

I need a new tactic.
Posted by: nutrino ()
Date: February 01, 2006 01:27AM

The idea about generating a list is a good one. I asked her to do so during one of her more lucid/engaged moments. She balked about not having the time right that moment, so I clarified that she could work on it throughout the week. That was acceptable at first, but as the night wore on, she fell back on her tried and true excuse of above - I should simply accept her word.

Put a twist on the list. Ask her sweetly, if this experience is so damn essential for you to have, then "invite" her to make a list of the benefits that you should expect to receive by attending the Forum. Invite her to "share" the specific things that will change in your life. Enroll her in the possibility of sharing 5 crisp logic based outcomes that this consciousness transformation will bring to you. Just a pitiful 5. Invite her to share also what makes her so clear in her mind that these will happen to you or for you. If she balks, sweetly explain to her that she isn't really committed to enrolling you and her racket it to see the communication fail. Then tell her is she wants to "get complete" on the matter she'll have to let go of her racket and do what it takes to successfully enroll you, and that means writing out a nice declarative punch list of all the goodies. If she won't do that, share with her that she's neither committed to her marriage OR to LEC, and all she really wants to do is run her rackets without taking responsibility for them, but you know she is a much too high integrity being to play such silly games, and you trust she'll have a breakthru soon.

I need a new tactic.
Posted by: looking for help ()
Date: February 02, 2006 08:49AM

midonov123
Ether Dragon

I can bet a fortune that she will get "coached" again following your request and that she will propose to you to sit down with the Center manager instead to work things out (that also I heard before). But ask her, what are the professional qualifications of that manager? Chances are he has none. His main goal is to meet quotas and to break people who resist.

Wow! If this happens I would think an "alienation of affection" suit and practicing as a therapist without a license would be appropriate.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.