Acension Leadership Academy
Posted by: RayBell ()
Date: August 04, 2017 07:03AM

This group started a couple of years ago in San Diego. Unfortunately, three of my friends have or going through the "training" It has changed their personalities completely, and not for the good. One of my friends i had not spoken to for a year and half due to a falling out. He reached out to me and we talked through our issues. He took full repsonsibility, but then started aggressivley trying to recruit me. That was a red flag and caused me to relaize what this really was. He had initially presented this to me as an executive leadership program. I looked on the site and the trainers had zero accomplishments no real resume. There bios are just fluff. I googled the name and cult came up next to it. Here is the website [alasandiego.com] Do any of you know of these "trainers" from other LGATS?

RJ

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Acension Leadership Academy
Posted by: RayBell ()
Date: August 11, 2017 12:56PM

I have discovered this LGAT's roots are from LifeSpring. The founder Jenna Phillips Ballard worked for Margo Madji at Mastery in Transformational Training (MITT) that is the succsor of LifeSpring. MITT incorporated status has been revoked by the state of CA and has recieved an F from the BBB. Two of the trainers at Ascenion Chris Lee and Michael Strasner are former LifeSpring trainers. They have repackaged this same old scam in San Diego with a pretty new face of Jenna Phillips Ballard.

Re: Acension Leadership Academy
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: August 11, 2017 09:53PM

Here's a discussion of another LGAT that reportedly spun off from
Lifespring.

The articles mentioned here may be useful.

[forum.culteducation.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.