Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Gratitude Training Ruins Lives
Posted by: Freda_Last ()
Date: July 30, 2017 10:34AM

I am a graduate of Gratitude Training in South Florida.

I did all of their programs from beginning to staffing and I’m embarrassed to say I did.

I am NOT going to write about what I THINK of my time at Gratitude Training.

I AM going to jus tell you what I saw:

Many people who go and the staff are barely functioning in their lives. Not paying rent, losing jobs, leaving familia.

Married people flirting and groping people that were not their wife and husband. So so many affairs.

An unbelievable amount of drug and sex addicts. Many who recently came from AA. Doing it all again!

They talking nasty about things outside of the training. Their people, familia, jobs, their kids.

And the kids!! People using Gratitude events as a chance to get away from their “brats” (their kids). Ya, I heard that a lot!!!

I saw people lose their jobs and claim it was an empowered choice. Lots of couch surfering and homeless people.

People looking for any reason to get naked with each other.

Lots of talk about “being” God. (One trainer goes around and he call himself Christ).

They trash openly over things shared in confidence. Lot’s of side conversations. Right! They don’t judge! lol

People given assignments to give sex to make them “grow out of their limiting beliefs”. Calling it a stretch!!

Some people that have solid finances and jobs are pushed and shame to carry others, so that they could continue their training.

There are groups of gay girls that get off on turning the straight girl. And a bunch of guys that staff and hang out at the trainings to get girls.

And a huge amount of people offering enlightening, coaching, massages, drugs, and every multi level marketing job you can think of. But no one has job!!

What shock me is that employees of Gratitude Training seem to be aware of all of these things! They don't care!! They really don't! They all say, “What is your judgement create in the world?”

Are all LGATs like this?!?!!
The girl that owns Gratitude Jo Englesson seemed so nice. Save the world and world peace!! How can this be the results!?!?

I am so worn out. Some of these people are my familia. Can’t do it anymore. Cuz it’s been making me crazy.

I’m ashamed that I brought my people in.
I'm more ashamed that I lost what I loved most.

I liked myself better before I had to keep so many secrets.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gratitude Training Ruins Lives
Posted by: crback22 ()
Date: July 31, 2017 02:13AM

Freda-

Don't be ashamed. Millions of people have been manipulated by these LGATs. What matters is that you "woke up" and realized what they truly are. This is a great place to get support. I am currently working on a project. If you are interested in helping, I would love your support. Feel free to message me and I can give you further details if you are interested. For now, forgive yourself- IT IS NOT YOUR FAULT. Take some time to process and heal.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: July 31, 2017 10:06AM

Older discussions of Gratitude Training on this message board.

Gratitude Training - Beware 2011

[forum.culteducation.com]

Gratitude Training Dangerous Divorces -- 2015

Lost My Best Friend to the gratitude CULT -- 2015

Gratitude Trainings: Florida/Charlotte Cult - 2015

Date: August 03, 2017 11:55AM

Thank you Crback22 and Corboy.

Your words help me so much.

I am ashame and wish I never get involve with Gratitude Training.

My familia have gone with those people. I tell them to come here and read all these posts.

They read my post and make no excuse. They tell me, So what! Jo Englesson teaches alternative lifestyle and I don't have to like it!!

No!!! I do not like any of their drugs, their sex freedom, their secrets, their cheating and lies!!! I do not like they force me "you must enroll familia", their stupid secret third weekend and their fake Christ!!!

They say its funny, I post Gratitude Training as a cult.
Even Jo Englesson says Gratitude Training is a cult. She say its a SPECIAL KIND of cult. They told me to look at it on her website.

I am just so tired. My heart is breaking for my familia.

They say I am not welcome back.

Where I brought my own familia.

I only wish for the day they would tell my familia they are not welcome back either.

Date: August 04, 2017 03:04AM

Hi Freda

My blog is [wbtruth.blogspot.com] and it is amazingly thorough in regards to Gratitude Training. was in the midst of Part 3 (the 80 day induction phase) with my twin boys. I signed up because I thought it would bring me closer to my boys (our relationship was pretty good beforehand). Having "ll letters" behind my name I began to notice what the business model was about. It wasn't obvious in Parts 1 and Part 2.

I walked away from Landmark (LGAT) 15 years ago pretty easily. I didn't think this would be a big deal if we needed to step away. Boy was I wrong.

Gratitude Training has an "80 day induction phase" which is nefarious. My one son is especially vulnerable. They literally have a "hook" in him every single day. Mentors, coaches. "seniors", captains, small group calls, team calls (3 hours), committee meetings (most are on at least 2 committees), legacy project, fundraisers... it never ends.

I am not hiding. They encourage you to be bold and courageous and to be a wall breaker. But they certainly don't like it when it is turned on them!!

[Moderator note: Don't post contact information here. It's against the rules you agreed to before posting at this message board]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/04/2017 07:04PM by rrmoderator.

Date: February 24, 2018 11:13AM

Free from this cult, I hope you got your familia free from the Gratitude Training.

I pray for you.

Posted by: nomobull ()
Date: March 13, 2018 03:42AM

What about all the people that have transformed their lives and are creating amazing legacy projects in the world? Just because this training is not for everyone, does not mean it is bad. I did a similar training at another center and had an amazing experience. Because of what I learned, I was able to create incredible results and relationships with my family and friends. While I honor everyones experience, trashing something that is great for so many is not the solution. Just my two cents.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: March 13, 2018 09:19PM

In the United States, we have the right, protected by the First Amendment to
say what we have personally experienced, even when other people disagree.

If a product such as Gratitude Training is so wonderful, the company should not worry much about a few bad reviews.

If there are a lot of bad reviews, a good company uses that as an opportunity to
to reform itself and improve its product and welcomes this as useful information.

This discussion thread has been running since July 2017 and has as of this morning, 35,242 views.

So a lot of people appear very interested in learning about less than wonderful experiences people have had with Gratitude Training.

There have been discussions on CEI about Gratitude Training since 2011.

It appears many other people have had less than wonderful experiences with Gratitude Training and want to see if they are the only ones.

Before I use any medication, I want to know about the side effects along with the benefits. Every aspirin bottle has a list of adverse side effects.

Anything powerful enough to bring "incredible results" is powerful enough to create adverse side effects.

The only way we can keep informed about the presence of side effects is for people to have ways to report how they have NOT benefited from a product or workshop.

Describing adverse side effects is not "trashing something" -- its giving full disclosure from a multitude of perspectives.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/13/2018 09:25PM by corboy.

Date: March 24, 2018 02:23AM

Brainwashing is deadly.

Date: March 28, 2018 12:41PM

There is a lot of info linking Gratitude Training to sex sleaze

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.