ww
Posted by: katrish ()
Date: January 28, 2006 09:14AM

ww

Options: ReplyQuote
ww
Posted by: LuG ()
Date: January 30, 2006 07:56AM

Umh . . . the name reminds me of the now defunct Argentinaworks and the currently active Mexworks, both of them created by Gabriel Nossovitch, and exact copies of Lifespring.

ww
Date: January 31, 2006 04:34AM

Thanks for the reply, yes you are correct it is the same thing and i hear that it was called life spring before it got shut down? do u know anything about lifespring? good or bad? I am very concerned about this group and how its affecting my partner and his bank account and his mind.
Thanks

ww
Posted by: LuG ()
Date: February 01, 2006 08:38AM

You can read about Lifespring here: [www.culteducation.com].

In my opinion, it's a very bad idea to get involved with those organizations.

ww
Date: February 01, 2006 10:59AM

hey i just had a new message from you in my email but there is no message here? can u send it again please?
Thank you

ww
Posted by: concernedfriend ()
Date: February 02, 2006 10:10AM

Here's a link to the Worldworks website: [www.worldworksinc.com] Although his bio at [www.worldworksinc.com] doesn't mention the fact, Gabriel Nossovitch is a graduate of Lifespring.

ww
Date: February 02, 2006 01:16PM

Hi, do you know of any one who has been in these groups and how it has effected there lifes and family? i am very mixed up about the whole thing and begining t think its me thats strange for not taking the group! but deep down i know i am not! this please give me as much info as you can either positive or negative! thanks you so much for responding to me on these emails i really do appreciate it! I will send you my personal e mail if you would prefere so we can go into detail about this whole thing. I am so worried about my partner but he will not hear a wrong word about it. He will not talk to me any more as he is commited to the GROUP!
Hope all is well
K

ww
Date: February 02, 2006 01:20PM

can anything be done to stop these groups? i guess not as its people own personal choice to do them.

ww
Posted by: blue_spark ()
Date: May 13, 2006 07:16AM

I just stumbled upon this site and am shocked by all of the entries I am reading. I completed the Intro, Experience, Masters, and LP and went on to even staff a few after graduating. I am a perfectly healthy, well adjusted human being. I don't know what to make of some of the entries I see here, and its unfortunate that some of the situations I'm reading about had to end that way (friends not speaking anymore, strained relationships etc). I would not take back one minute of the trainings, they have impacted my life in a positive way. Sure, I want all of my friends and family to experience growth and possiblities, but I do realize that everyone has a choice...I'm not out to be a Worldworks ROBOT or a brainwashed cult member. I've had nothing but positive results in my life, my relationships, my career and my health. I highly recommend them.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.