Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Erhard was into manipulating people by manipulating words
Posted by: kdag ()
Date: June 27, 2017 03:46AM

anonday,

In my humble opinion:

In addition to all of the above, these people are extremely sadistic. I can't even begin to tell you the level this reached in their interactions with me.

If someone isn't falling for the basic, programs, or in other words, is a "hard case," they will obtain personal information from the "friends" who recruited you, (and beyond), so as to "personalize" their tactics to that person. They go very low, looking for your Achilles heel and launch an attack.

In school settings, or with parents, the goal is discipline. The goal of discipline is not to destroy.

In an LGAT setting:

They don't have the authority to "discipline" you in the first place, but even aside from that, what these people do would not even qualify as discipline.  What these people do is designed to break you. They even talk about "breakdowns," as if they are a good thing.

In some spiritual traditions, people do talk about a breakdown before a breakthrough,  but this is about how things in certain areas of life aren't working as they once did. It doesn't necessarily have anything to do with a "nervous breakdown," although in LGATS, that seems, (at least to me), to be their aim. Again, I can't even begin to tell you all of the just plain crazy-making behavior that they engaged in.

If you research "cluster b" personality types, you will find a great deal of what these people do. Plus, they add technology to make it even worse.

The effects of cluster b types on the other people in their lives are well-documented, and it is ALWAYS injurious. There is much literature about the injuries, and websites dedicated to recovery. 

So here we have LGAT organizations that are well aware of this, and design their programs so as to produce these injuries, and that also use other technologies, such as sleep deprivation and room environment to maximize their effect.

They create trauma bonds, and call it "love." They give you PTSD, and call it "enlightenment."  You numbly accept whatever is handed to you, and they call that "evolved."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/27/2017 03:54AM by kdag.

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.