Current Page: 22 of 28
Re: Getting back my life and thoughts after LGAT/ Landmark
Posted by: Europe-girl ()
Date: January 03, 2008 06:44AM

@Nettie, just want to say "hi" :)
Something got me to take a look here - it's been about a year since I visited this forum...
(what is it with "January's" ;), new beginnings or something?).
Sounds like you're still going strong. Haven't read the whole thread, bits and pieces. Hope you're well!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: nettie ()
Date: January 11, 2008 02:34AM

Europe-girl
@Nettie, just want to say "hi" :)
Something got me to take a look here - it's been about a year since I visited this forum...
(what is it with "January's" ;), new beginnings or something?).
Sounds like you're still going strong. Haven't read the whole thread, bits and pieces. Hope you're well!

Hi Europe-girl,

I'm doing alright - I check in here regularly but don't spend as much time reading/writing as I did before. My experience of Landmark is more and more going to the past - "where it belongs" ;-)

nettie

Date: February 01, 2008 05:57PM

Status as per Feb 2008;

-10 years have passed since I left Landmark
-Landmark hs closed their office in my country !!
-I still hate Landmark and would like them to get swept of the face of the earth!
-The mindcontrol has warn off.
-I feel pretty good.
-I can see that some of the good ideas from the Landmark teachings can be of use - but it can start of a relapse if you start to use the ideas. The whole package comes back.
- I have used alcohol to dull my senses after the Landmark experience but have it under control now
- I get upset when reading that Landmark still mindcontrol poor people around the world - but I can live with it. Some things in the world you just got to accept. But do what you can to warn other people.
-

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: February 18, 2008 12:00PM

To whom it may concern:

Just want everyone on this thread to know that "pragmatist" turned out to be a Landmark troll.

He has been banned for soliciting business for Landmark through private messaging.

Date: February 18, 2008 02:27PM

rrmoderator
To whom it may concern:

Just want everyone on this thread to know that "pragmatist" turned out to be a Landmark troll.

He has been banned for soliciting business for Landmark through private messaging.

Good! I reread some of his writing in this thread and it was pretty awful to see how mindcontrolled he/she was. But it sure gets interesting when these trolls appear.

Came across some questions about breakthroughs when rereading the thread (it's getting long).

A breakthorugh in landmark world is some event that is totally unexpected, that wouldn't happen normally.
Some of the breakthroughs that people have are probably good and wouldn't have happened if they didn't do anything drastic (like going to the forum). Some of the breakthroughs are bad for people.
The most dramatic breakthrough for most people is probably that their lives are changed forever. Maybe in a good way but in my opinion for the worse. You get robbed of your free will.

Posted by: Zorro ()
Date: February 18, 2008 04:49PM

Yep, and it can be hard to get you're free will back.

Date: March 13, 2008 02:49PM

If you are new to this thread and want a jumpstart to what’s going on with me right now
please read this thread; (as per March 2008)

[forum.culteducation.com]

If you would like to help please send a pm. I would like for some disgruntled ex landmarkers to unite. Maybe we can get media attention in a country where you are based. I think we should focus on one country at a time.

Date: June 19, 2008 02:41AM

status report:

- I can play around with the landmark tech
- I am not being sued by landmark
- I am feeling better than ever
- I am totally relaxed about the landmark experience
- rickross has been invaluable in my recovery process

I have received so much positive feedback that I feel I have done something right. What I have done is to go into the evil cult of landmark and swalloved it all. Then I have gone through a deprogramming to get back to my old self. In the process I have learned a lot. Landmark has taught me to be unafraid of people's opinions. Now I use that "unafraidness" against landmark and it seems to do some good.

My thanks go out to all of my supporters - and to Rick Ross for making this site - where would we turn otherwise? It is very hard to find disgruntled ex landmarkers where I live. Most people that have done landmark are keeping quiet about it. Very few speak up as I do. Even the people that have been hurt are lead to believe it was their own mental stability that put them in trouble. Landmark tries to make people believe that if you suffer ill consequenses after participation in their courses that "you were not well before the forum - it wasn't our fault". Some people fall far that lie.

Posted by: elena ()
Date: June 19, 2008 03:40AM

nettie
Even the people that have been hurt are lead to believe it was their own mental stability that put them in trouble. Landmark tries to make people believe that if you suffer ill consequenses after participation in their courses that "you were not well before the forum - it wasn't our fault". Some people fall far that lie.

Hi Nettie,

Both Werner Erhard and L. Ron Hubbard were said to have laughed and joked about the "perfect" scam in which their victims were convinced that anything bad that happened to them was entirely, completely, and 100% their own fault (and conversely, anything good was attributable to their involvement with the group). They both liked to be referred to as ~Source.~

Ellen

Date: July 04, 2008 02:35PM

elena

Hi Nettie,

Both Werner Erhard and L. Ron Hubbard were said to have laughed and joked about the "perfect" scam in which their victims were convinced that anything bad that happened to them was entirely, completely, and 100% their own fault (and conversely, anything good was attributable to their involvement with the group). They both liked to be referred to as ~Source.~

Ellen

this is right on - landmark says: "when something bad happens that is because you are running your racket". Scientologists say "what are your crimes" - "what are you withholding".

When I was in the cult of landmark we always ALWAYS had to talk to our coach when something was not going our way. I have never seen so many coaches in my life. People were thinking that they knew how to apply the "tech" right after doing the forum. So people started coaching nonlandmarkers all the time. The focus was of course to get them enrolled. A lot of the unsolicited coaching ended in arguments. It is so strange that people think they can solve everything with the "tech". Landmark and Scientology are very similar but landmark does not use the e-meter. In landmark it is called "clearing". You open yourself up to a coach and reveal what is going on with your life. And EVERYTHING that has happened is because you have not applied the landmark technology in the correct way.

When I was an assistant in the IFLP (introduction to the forum leader program) I was assigned to 5 coachees. But in order to be a good coach I had to be a perfect example of a landmark leader. To do that we had a telephone call set up with another assistant to "set up the day". To "set up up the day" was to "generate oneself as a landmark leader. We were not allowed to run our rackets and winning formula. Then we couldn't breed any new introduction leaders. So I became more and more brain washed - now I had to brain wash myself.

Usually I was very tired while being an introduction leader becasue it was a physical and mental stress present at all times. Enroll, enroll, enroll...coach others to enroll....become an image of a forum leader...give your life to landmark and you will be happy....are you feeling bad?....that is because you are running your racket...or maybe your winning formula is running?....

Maybe I was just human. Landmarkers think they are super human beings.

Sorry for the rambling. I hope you can follow what I have written. It may seem strange to someone who has not been in landmark. But this kind of rambling is going on in the minds of true landmarkers...until you are able to shut every part of your old self down...then MAYBE you can become a forum leader and start doing work for landmark and get paid. Very few make it to the level of forum leader. You have to extinguish your old self totally and most people understand that it is not the right path to go to become a free human being.

Current Page: 22 of 28

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.