Landmark ceased operation in France, Sweden and Switzerland
Posted by: nettie ()
Date: January 16, 2006 11:21PM

After massive media coverage Landmark has closed their offices in 3 countries so far. (I don't know the story about Switzerland though but I guess media had to do with it )

In France one reporter went under cover and worked within Landmark for 6 months. Courageous! After TV-coverage landmark ran away. This happened in 2004.

In Sweden a reporter did the Forum with a hidden camera and exposed Landmark in two TV-programs. They did get very few "clients" after that and closed down. This also happened in 2004.

So it can be done. Media coverage is effective. Legislation would be more effective. Information is the key.

However people tend to forget and even if they have seen a critical TV-program they might be sucked in anyway. So we all need to keep watch!

Have I missed any closed countries/offices?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: ClausDIa ()
Date: January 17, 2006 12:23AM

nettie
... any closed countries/offices?

Hi Nettie,
also in Switzerland and Munich (Germany) a few years ago ... but I don't know why exactly. There are a lot of "negative" web sites in German giving warnings about cult-like activities of LE, actually much more than positive sites.

Posted by: nettie ()
Date: January 17, 2006 01:10AM

Thanks - good news. I think one of the forum leaders, Anny Zollinger, must be a bit disappointed about Switzerland closing down. Anny Z is from Switzerland and that must not "look good" among her fellow cult leaders.

She seemed like such a sweet, grayhaired woman. Have a look at the
Forum leader pictures:
[www.landmarkeducation.com]

Of course she wasn't sweet at all - just like the other forum leaders. Just in another shape...

Isn't it amazing how happy they all look?

Posted by: joe6 ()
Date: January 23, 2006 08:53AM

ClausDIa

also in Switzerland and Munich (Germany) a few years ago ... but I don't know why exactly. There are a lot of "negative" web sites in German giving warnings about cult-like activities of LE, actually much more than positive sites.

I still see courses offered in Frankfurt. Do you know if there are diferences there?
[www.landmarkeducation.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.