Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Millennium 3
Posted by: Zorro ()
Date: November 26, 2007 05:11AM

Holy Sh*t! Have you all ever heard of Millennium 3 out of Dallas, TX? www.millennium3education.com

Their freaking address is: 4440 Spring Valley Road, Dallas, TX 75244

Which is right down the street from the Landmark Education building at:
4901 Spring Valley Rd, Dallas, TX 75244

Millennium 3's courses are almost identical to Landmark's. This is freaking creepy that they are so close together and offer the same crap. I wonder if they are connected in some way?

I found out about them through a contact of mine.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Millennium 3
Posted by: ON2 LF ()
Date: November 26, 2007 05:56AM

Zorro
Holy Sh*t! Have you all ever heard of Millennium 3 out of Dallas, TX? www.millennium3education.com

Their freaking address is: 4440 Spring Valley Road, Dallas, TX 75244

Which is right down the street from the Landmark Education building at:
4901 Spring Valley Rd, Dallas, TX 75244

Millennium 3's courses are almost identical to Landmark's. This is freaking creepy that they are so close together and offer the same crap. I wonder if they are connected in some way?

I found out about them through a contact of mine.

oh my! If this millenium3education isn't the third name for what started out as 'est', then their millenium3 asses are gonna get sued for copying their neighbor's down the street a little too identically!

Its almost word for word landmark description of itself that is advertised on the millenium3education site.

Freaky as hell, but not surprising. I've been wondering when a new 'landmark' would emerge, only with a revised schedule structure with a more relaxed environment--bathroom breaks included. I haven't perused the entire site yet but so far it reeks of a revamped landmark, or a sub-branch of landmark.
Notice the site offers nothing in the way of educational background of its founder(s), who is also not mentioned anyway, nor does it have any information about the trainers and their credentials.

Posted by: skeptic ()
Date: November 26, 2007 06:39AM

Posted by: ON2 LF ()
Date: November 26, 2007 06:49AM

skeptic
see:

[forum.culteducation.com]

thanks Skeptic, didn't think to search here first..

Posted by: Vic-Luc ()
Date: November 26, 2007 07:09AM

Yep, est/LE/M3

(and look at "M3." Nacissitic take on "ME"?)

Anyone surprised?

Date: November 26, 2007 08:28AM

These esti organizations seem like a mutating virus. Having various strains pop up here and there. It's odd that Dallas is such a breeding ground for these things. Landmark has a good foot hold, then up pops Discovery Training and now Millennium 3. What else is out there lurking in my city? I'm afraid to find out.

Posted by: Vic-Luc ()
Date: November 26, 2007 09:46AM

Zorro
These esti organizations seem like a mutating virus. Having various strains pop up here and there. It's odd that Dallas is such a breeding ground for these things. Landmark has a good foot hold, then up pops Discovery Training and now Millennium 3. What else is out there lurking in my city? I'm afraid to find out.

Look, any good dope dealer knows this: if your product is stepped on, other dope dealers are gonna pop up.

Posted by: ms_kiki_s_nutkin ()
Date: November 26, 2007 09:52AM

Why hasn't the news gotten ahold of all of these stories by now? I almost feel compelled to make a documentary out of all of this stuff. I know there has been some stuff out there from France...but apparently it hasn't reached too many ears until after the fact. Is there any way of spreading the word about these groups on a larger level before the damage occurs? It doesn't seem like most know about this stuff till they've been subjected to something or had someone approach them asking them to join. It doesn't seem too effective to me to simply share knowledge after the fact....the incidents shouldn't happen in the first place..and if they do...someone should be aware ENOUGH...to make these decisions for themselves because they have the knowledge to say no.

Posted by: aware ()
Date: November 26, 2007 12:14PM

Why have these freakin groups been allowed to thrive?...is there no legal reason to shut them down?...my boyfriend's life has been destroyed by Millenium3...and he has cut me out of his life in the process because I tried to warn him of what i found out with months of research...I gave him the entire rheem of paper I printed out before i realized it is a drop in the bucket...and I don't think he read any of it...belive me M3 is not a lesser verion..it is sick and vile...they have alot of people in recover there (AA)...how my boyfriend got introduced...by an AA friend...he is jobless for the fiorst time in his life and they immediatly took his last penny...so hard to see how a highly intelligent person can be so mind fucked...I am heartbroken and worried sick about him...I am not willing to let him leave my life because of these scum sucking thieves...I will find a way but need help/advice

Date: November 26, 2007 12:33PM

Check this out: www.theqway.com

Something called Quest and it's directed at Teen's. This is getting sickening. Is this the same Quest that is talked about on here sometimes? I've mainly been focusing on Landmark until now.

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.