Current Page: 2 of 3
Who HASN'T taken the Forum???
Posted by: SL1993 ()
Date: December 16, 2005 10:46PM

OK. I insulted a neo-nazi and an idiot who compared something to nazism. Now leave me alone. Why are YOU here?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: December 16, 2005 11:19PM

Let's not start flaming here.

Posted by: Acid Reindeer ()
Date: December 16, 2005 11:34PM

SL1993
What's the Newsgroup? I'd like to view that thread.

alt.fan.landmark, probably.

Posted by: glam ()
Date: December 16, 2005 11:59PM

Acid Reindeer
SL1993
What's the Newsgroup? I'd like to view that thread.

alt.fan.landmark, probably.

Nope. The newsgroup has absolutely nothing to do with Landmark or cults, as I said. There's no reason for anyone to view the thread there, and I'm a bit suspicious of the motives of someone who feels he/she needs to invade another newsgroup. I was simply making an observation of how many people in general have heard of or participated in Landmark programs. I see no reason to invite someone with a history of flames into a genial and non-related newsgroup.

Glam

Posted by: Maggie ()
Date: December 17, 2005 03:30AM

I was asked by my boss to take it-- they even tried to label it as "Management Training" but I was the first one who refused to go. I think preying on psyches for $$ is just pure evil.

I wouldn't label the followers as stupid or weak, though, I think ANYONE can get caught up in it-- be pressured by family, friends or superiors.

I risked my job (which I love) by saying 'No' -- but after 10 months I still work here, and I'm proud of myself for standing up for my personal rights.

Posted by: sonnie_dee ()
Date: December 17, 2005 06:24PM

I have a few friends who haven't done it, this despite me being very persistant and pushy for many years. I am glad they resisted and still remained friends

Posted by: Hope ()
Date: December 17, 2005 10:34PM

After I took the Forum in 2001, before my Tuesday evening "graduation", I emailed everyone I knew, telling them I was taking LF and if anyone wanted any info, to let me know. I wasn't pushing the Forum or asking them to come along Tuesday. Not one person out of about 25 replied. Turns out most of them didn't know what it was. The ones who did heard about it through their employers - all big companies like IBM, Prudential, Kraft.

Posted by: Sphinx ()
Date: December 22, 2005 04:47PM

H'm - I don't think they expected the reply I gave them - and everyone else they contacted.

Then I posted a link to this site. I'm going to do this on a regular basis...

Give them the info BEFORE they succumb to the recruitment...

Hey, if the internet can help democratize China, the truth will -- guaranteed --put a huge speed bump in LM's way too...

:)

Posted by: Sphinx ()
Date: December 22, 2005 04:49PM

You just got a low response.

But you did recruit, just like they told you to...

Posted by: Hope ()
Date: December 24, 2005 07:03AM

No - it wasn't an invitation, it was an email that went out stating - I'm taking the Forum. If anyone wants info on it, email me back.

I was a bad Forum participant - not the kind of person LE wants. I was very sick of the sales by the end of the first night, really pissed off about the breaks, the dismissal time being 1-1/2 hours later than what they said it would be, the content, and the lack of places in the area to get food, after I told them I had to eat every couple of hours. Believe me, if anyone had called me back, they would have gotten an earful.

I was very surprised because when I read LE's numbers about how many people have done it, there were only those mentioned that had even heard of it.

Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.