Pages: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5
Re: Excellerated Business Schools - Money & You Seminar Scam
Posted by: Wiser Aussie ()
Date: August 13, 2022 04:54PM

Thank you for the posts in this thread.

I've moved on since my last entry. For some reason I am revisiting and looking back on my experience.

The Money and You Seminar is still going strong and will continue. It used to bother me that they got away with it. I had so much anger and rage.

Now I've come to a place of peace and resolution. This is the way of how the world operates. It's not fair. It's not just. It is what it is.

I am content within myself.

I don't need or want to be a millionaire.

I don't need or want to find answers outside of myself.

I don't need or want to be with a group of people that are toxic and trauma bonded.

I don't need or want love bombing at the expense of my identity. Telling me how amazing I am and then picking me to shreds.

I don't need or want all the high energy superficial hype and the coming down from a high.

I know who I am.

This is my message to them. They know who they are.

I am wiser and knowledgeable about how they operate now.

Thank you for the difficult but necessarily lessons. This time I am doing life my way. Living by my values.

We will not cross paths again. Our journeys are different.

The gurus are stuck and trapped by their own egos and needs and desires. This is their journey to learn or continue to stay in the same place.

It's so freeing to be who I am.

I wish everyone whose had a bad experience with these gurus and groups to find their own peace and resolve.

The human spirit is strong and resilient. I wish you health, inner richness and authentic love. May you all find the treasure and wealth that's been inside of you all along.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: August 20, 2022 08:55AM

All of these presenters running Money and You and the other trainings and seminars they've branched off to are operating an easy way to make money.

Anyone could make money using unethical mind control, hypnosis and NLP for the sole purpose of herding the sheep in. I'm afraid that's all we are to them.

However what kind of person does one have to become to take advantage of good people?

Someone without a conscience, no remorse for the psychological harm they put unsuspecting people through, no accountability, no responsibility, no empathy, shifting blame onto the people you've used and harmed. Its criminal.
Its parasitic. It's lazy. Its dangerous

They too are getting old. No amount of the unethical money they've acquired will buy them youth, health, a conscience or a sane mind. In fact aging is about the only karma that's guaranteed. What goes around, comes around.
Reaping what they've sown.

I feel sad for them in some ways.

Alzheimer's is on the rise globally. These character traits are highly vulnerable to this disease.

Date: August 24, 2022 10:42PM

A great YouTube video illustrates the mind control techniques, thought reform and trance induction plus more used in this LGAT
titled -

"What is a Cult and How Does it Work?"

by Margaret Singer.

Money and You Seminar Recommends .......
Date: October 17, 2022 09:10PM

At the end of the Money and You Seminar when you've had the "Breakthrough" or "Breakdown", you are told that in order to feel "Complete" to do the following:

1). Clearing/Auditing

2). Rebirthing

3). Bodywork Massage

Once you enter this world of these so called therapies you may find yourself further in the deep rabbit hole of confusion.

I highly recommend watching

"Going Clear Scientology and the Prison of Belief",
on YouTube.

This will help with clarity.

Research as much as you can to get the facts and other people's experiences.

I wish you luck on your journey back to self and recovery.

Wiser Australian

Notable Money and You Graduates vs. Disgraced Money and You Graduates Behavior.
Date: November 12, 2022 01:47PM

Some food for thought.

One only has to google Notable Money and You Graduates and see the long list of names that this organisation is obviously proud.

These people have success because they took Money and You. Some of these graduates also took est, Landmark Forum etc. Also dabbling with Clearing/Auditing and perhaps Scientology.

Over the years some of these noted graduates have splashed the media. Getting caught with scams, lies and alleged sexual misconduct.

Why is this? Has anyone ever thought about why this is happening?

Could it be the universe is giving them a wake up call?

Could this be the Mack truck?

Could it be there's something about the Money and You programming that's gone haywire and manifested negatively despite the monetary success?

Has the organisation ever done a survey to check in with Money and You Graduates decades later?

This could be the true indication of the organisations success rate?

How do you measure success anyway?

These are valid questions.

When the disgusting and disgraced behavior is called out, why is there blame shifting and lack of responsibility?

Why victim shaming and blaming?

Weren't graduates told to live above the line of responsibility?

Don't be a victim!

Don't blame others for your behavior!

Don't be a poor me!

Don't deny!

For things to change I must change!

Yet when these notable Money and You Graduates are caught in the act this doesn't apply to them and they continue to live below the line of responsibility.

As long as the money keeps rolling in, who gives a shit about the people they've hurt and ripped off.

Right?

Critical thinking is precious. Never stop questioning the hypocrisy.

Copyright
Wiser Aussie

Money and You Seminar
Date: November 22, 2022 04:38PM

To those people who sent me private messages thank you for your time and information.

It's appreciated.

Wiser Aussie

Copyright Laws Playing Music in a Public Function
Date: December 01, 2022 06:22PM

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know what the copyright laws are playing music in a public function?

The Money & You Seminar plays a lot of
music from different artists and genres during the 3 1/2 days.

Some pieces of music are played in entirety. Infact two pieces of music are played on a loop i.e. over and over during the course of 4-5 hours. Pachabel Canon and The theme from Young and the Restless.

Other pieces are played in shorter bursts.

Then there are the many songs that are played for the graduates sing-a-longs.

If the organisers don't have a licence to pay royalties to the artists, this could be the link for possible law suits.

The individual artists would be most interested in this infringement.

Does anyone know whether the organisers of Money & You are playing all the music legally?

If anyone can help with information we'd be most appreciative.

Private Messages are welcomed.

Wiser Aussie

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/01/2022 06:30PM by Wiser Aussie.

Pages: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.