Landmark Graduates on Facebook
Posted by: reptar ()
Date: November 24, 2010 06:05AM

I did a search for this before I posted, so I hope I'm not going over old ground.

[www.facebook.com]

Landmark Graduates group on Facebook.

Are the people deluded?

"On Wednesday 20th of November landmark in Melbourne is causing a brand new Landmark forum Leader. Zoe Masters is Leading at 7PM. Im inviting all. This is a great opportunity to bring those people in your life and show them a living example of what its is that anything is possible. Please respond to me so i can confirm you to the centre thank you for your support KInd regards Jose.

In Ireland I am asserting it is Irish National Transformation Day. In Belfast we are celebrating it by letting off balloons representing 6000 people who have completed the landmark forum in Ireland

It wouldn't have been Irish National Transformation Day unless they'd asserted it, obviously.

Any Graduates finding it hard to get work? Im organizing a fair in London Stratford, your all welcome to come.

Only those graduates that stay involved, I imagine. Or use the "tech" on their boss.

One thing we never get to do is create society from nothing.. Anyone on board? I've been working on it 5 years now.. message me.

Obviously doesn't "get" the "tech". You are your OWN source, why do you need others to create society from nothing? hahah

Unfortunately I was led to the group by my friend being a member.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Landmark Graduates on Facebook
Posted by: ROZZANNE ()
Date: November 29, 2010 02:45PM

There are a lot of gullible people in Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Australia, who are attending similar Seminars with MJB.
These Seminars teach a bit of Quantum Physics and Quantum Mechanics-lots of diagrams on a whiteboard- that are quite impresive for those with no understanding of Physics.
Wave theory is used, to let people know that all matter is the same, only just vibrating at different speeds.
Ralph Waldo Emersons essay "Circles" written in 1841.is recommended reading.
Bit of Landmark/Scientology/EST/ Dr Demartini type, Cognitive Psychotherapy thrown in for good measure.
One person who attended in the 1990's said that Mitch Behan and his staff stood around in a circle outside the group of people who were paying $$$$ for his Seminar, and raised their hands in the air.
The people attending, had to show an emotion using just the building blocks provided.
Mitch and his helpers would then tell them if they could "feel" the emotion that the person was expressing.
Maybe Mitch and staff raising their hands in the air was supposed to work like some kind of antenae?

I find it humorous that Ralph Waldo Emerson claimed that "Man cannot learn from man or from Human Traditions"- Yet MJB SEMINARS is charging people a lot of money to "learn" from Mitch Behan, who touts Emerson as study material for people attending his Prophet Student Teacher Seminars.
These Seminars apparently "qualify" people to administer Cognitive Psychotherapy to unsuspecting, uninformed people who pay to attend the Seminars.

Some indoctrinated followers have said that it is similar to their christian beliefs, but I doubt that they really know what christian means.
Waldo Emerson said that "Jesus did not die for mankind's sins".
Basically he claims that "Jesus rose from the dead because he refused to believe that death existed".
You cannot claim to be a christian and also follow Emersons writings.
Obviously the MJB devotees do not study or research their own recommended study material properly.

Cognitive Psychotherapy should ethically only be used with a multidisciplinary team similar to what is available in a Psychiatric hospital.
It should only be used with the consent of the patient and only if the patient and therapist discern what the specific needs of the patient are, and what style of therapy is best suited..
It can last for as long as 1-5 years as each patients needs are different and it depends on their progress.

For this kind of Psychotherapy to be used on unsuspecting and uninformed people is UNETHICAL and especially when used by unqualified people who have no formal training in the discipline.
It should be a chargeable offence in the law courts.
Even a perfectly sane person can have a meltdown (Psychotic event requiring long term intervention and treatment) as an aftereffect of therapy like, this administered unethically.

Mitch Behan and MJB Seminars have Seminars on
Relationships
Money
Sex
"Training" which is supposed to qualify you to administer (Cognitive Psychotherapy) techniques used by MJB at their Seminars, on people attending.
There is even an Investment Seminar and a Travel Agency.
You can buy the solution to all of life's problems, and it will Transform your life!
One Seminar is supposed to do that in 48 hours.
Quick fix.

Recruitment is typical of the groups mentioned above.
Friends, family, social contacts are encouraged to attend the converts "Graduation evening" or an "Information evening" that will change your life.
"It is too good to miss, you wont know if you dont go".
Nothing is explained beforehand, people have no warning of the techniques they will be subjected to.
"Because if we/I tell you it wont work as well"
It costs a lot of money $760.00+ depending on the Seminar," but if it was cheap you would not appreciate the value of what you are learning".
Once you have been indoctirnated then you have "Got it" GOT IT!
In other words you have deeper understanding and more enlightenment, to be the centre of your own Universe and your positive attitude will change your reality for you.
GOT IT!
EVERYTHING IS THE UNIVERSE LOVING YOU, and even ALL the bad things that happened to you before the Seminars/Mitch Behan came into your life.
You should be grateful for everything.
You will create your own reality.

If you refuse to attend Seminars and speak out against the ideas family/friends are getting indoctrinated into, you will be branded a troublemaker, negative, meddler, unsupportive, etc.
One person has had their christian faith sarcastically mocked by their family members who were involved in MJB, and communication with them, cut off by the MJB converts.
What used to be close family ties is now broken.

That is rather strange as quote: "What you dislike in other people is what you dislike in yourself"

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.