Privacy Policies - do any of these groups have one?
Posted by: TheQuestionGuy ()
Date: May 27, 2015 04:16AM

I have a cousin who came to me months ago about this wonderful executive training called MITT and I just have to do it. It was so beneficial for him that he paid my deposit without asking me and he is going to pay for my basic and Advanced courses!

I live on the East Coast. I had a pleasant conversation with the MITT intake guy over a month ago, but the conversation two weeks ago pissed me off. I had no problem telling the guy I didn't like his tactics.

So now I'm getting somewhat shunned by my cousin ostensibly because I told them to go to hell.

I searched for their privacy policy. I can't find it. I emailed my cousin as if I'm still interested but I want to read their privacy policy.

Do any of these groups have a privacy policy?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Privacy Policies - do any of these groups have one?
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: May 27, 2015 09:46AM

Dear questionguy:

Lots of past discussion here about MITT.

[forum.culteducation.com]

Check and see who recently discussed MITT and find out if they have
a privacy policy.

Posted by: TheQuestionGuy ()
Date: May 27, 2015 11:59AM

My original post asked whether any of these organizations have a privacy policy, not just MITT.

Posted by: visioneerie ()
Date: May 29, 2015 10:22PM

Yes, most of these groups have a privacy policy,

They all require a signed disclaimer to attempt avoidance from being sued,
and most also require your signature that you will keep private the practices and policies of the group.

Posted by: kdag ()
Date: July 22, 2015 06:52AM

From what little experience I have, yes, what visioneerie posted was true of the LGAT that I was in,as far as the privacy of the group goes. The problem is that I mistakenly assumed that it went both ways. The LGAT that I was in respected neither my privacy or my boundaries.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.