Lost My Best Friend to the gratitude CULT
Posted by: rockals ()
Date: March 24, 2015 08:08AM

I have recently lost a friend to the gratiude CULT. I had never heard of this CULT until a couple of years ago and i do not like what i learned!
This is someone ive been friends with and known for 40 years and poof he's gone. He has broke all ties with me and others. He has been the one of us that was responsible, that had his head on straight but sadly now... gone!
Not only has he broke ties but he has also stopped being a responsible adult with a child.

He has stopped paying for his home (being foreclosed) stopped paying child support.
Why is this happening? Is this part of the CULT training?
Divide and conquer?
Is this a method of bleeding someone dry?

I've read that other CULTS use "flirty fishing", is this a tactic of the gratitude cult? Its the only weakness (and its a big one for him) that ive noticed from him.

It hasnt mattered that his lifelong friend has confronted him about this CULT and doesnt matter how blunt and diret i am, it just falls on deaf ears.

Is there anyway to break the CULT spell (mind control)?
Im new to the site and looking for someone that has had some experience with someone who has fallen under the same control.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lost My Best Friend to the gratitude CULT
Posted by: liminal ()
Date: April 01, 2015 01:45AM

I'm not familiar with this group, who is the leader?

Sorry you are going through this with your friend. I recommend Rick Ross's book highly http://www.amazon.com/Cults-Inside-Out-How-People/dp/149731660X - it directly addresses what friends and family can do.

Posted by: liminal ()
Date: April 01, 2015 01:48AM

Just realized you are probably talking about the Gratitude Training. Rick Ross' book will help a lot, especially the section on LGAT/ Large Group Awareness Trainings

Posted by: JohnHammond999 ()
Date: July 21, 2015 01:19PM

Gratitude trainings in Charlotte NC and Miami is dangerous. They get you to come
for free then keep getting you to up your money with enthusiasm. Definitely for the weak minded. Scary

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.