Gratitude Trainngs Florida Charlotte Scam Cult
Posted by: JohnHammond999 ()
Date: March 23, 2015 12:20PM

The Gratitude Trainings in Florida and Charlotte North Carolina are a scam and a possible cult. The owner who is building her empire, is not a citizen of the United States. Jo Englesson is fake and most people seem to buy her ditsy artist actress stuff. She is nice to whoever she needs to be nice to.

I just did even more research on this group and found someone who's mother in-law and father in-law went through the program and wife who all paid $4500.00 together. The mother-in-law enrolled approximately 11 people who also went through her workshops paid another $11,000.00

The owver Jo Englesson is unreasonable, unfriendly and pretends to be concerned with people and changing their lives. But she seems actually sweetly a manipulator of the highest degree.

So many people are taken in by her :New Movement." Right. A baby with lots of money okaying a game with people's lives. Gratitude trainings in Florida Palm Beach and Charlotte North Carolina are a feel good scam. She takes people's money and doesn't care how it affects them. I have now met many people that are afraid to tell the truth. they have quite an organized law group that they will use if necessary. People go along with her acting attitude. The graduates in charge are arrogant and scary.

Her manipulation shows up in her hosting political events trying to enroll the mayors and commissioners when she cannot even vote in the US because she is a resident of Sweden.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gratitude Trainngs Florida Charlotte Scam Cult
Posted by: JohnHammond999 ()
Date: July 21, 2015 01:54PM

"I just found this one from a student...
.... I did the entire core classes in Florida Gratitude Trainings. I was going to help out in Charlotte when Jo and the Liliana women started the next leg of ther empire. Then I started to have the fog lift.

I realized that their hard sell, energy and crazy enthusiasm to push friends very uncomfortable. I was lonely and I was an easy pick for the group.
People acted like they liked me. Jo ENgesson had a smile on her face and this Liliana Barr graduate was like a mother figure I guess.(without the food)
Suddenly I had a large group of friends who seemed to love me and say hello to me with hugs. Some of my friends alinenated their friends and family, others performed horrible at work. I lost friends. It's annoying that I didn't recognize my own cultish behavior.
This group takes advantage of people's weakness and this Jo woman is an actress. I cant believe people eat her candy and drink her fakeness.

I am afraid I was going to have a breakdown.
I am free."

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.