Current Page: 109 of 114
Re: Mankind project
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: October 05, 2010 09:32AM

And the MKP propaganda keeps on going and going.
Those who shill and propagandize for MKP are generally MKP paid employees, or just true believers.

Another very disturbing comment in that post.

QUOTE: "I have a very respectful close relationship to my daughter (16), I have yet to meet a man in the (Mankind) project .... who I would not trust with my daughter."

How can someone even say something like that?
A person would have to be suffering from very very serious impaired judgment to make such a blanket statement about "trust" and their own child with STRANGERS, in any situation.
Especially something like MKP which is dealing with sex, and already has such serious complaints against it.

This MKP nightmare with children is a recipe for disaster and very serious abuses.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: October 05, 2010 09:43AM

Any group or sect or cult, that wants to make people believe that "their children are safe" with them, is a very serious warning sign.
Especially when this same group/sect/cult wants to "explore their sexual feelings" around children?

How long until the criminal charges and complaints start?

Posted by: SeekingTruth ()
Date: October 05, 2010 05:03PM

The Anticult
Any group or sect or cult, that wants to make people believe that "their children are safe" with them, is a very serious warning sign.
Especially when this same group/sect/cult wants to "explore their sexual feelings" around children?

How long until the criminal charges and complaints start?

And don't forget that they also have the "Men for Boys" or is it "Boys for Men" programme of men, untrained and unqualified for such work, acting as so-called mentors to vulnerable youngsters.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/05/2010 05:04PM by SeekingTruth.

Posted by: O'Brother ()
Date: December 21, 2010 01:10PM

Wow. I stumbled across my bookmark to this forum that I have not seen in a year. I can't believe these charlatans are still fooling people. If anyone approaches you to go.....don't go. Its not on the level. It is utter foolishness and if something really bad happens at one of these "weekends" its not going to be something you ever want to have your name associated with.

Posted by: O'Brother ()
Date: December 21, 2010 01:35PM

j845
and now you really got me thinking...this forum..your's is wonderful...and really it's MKP light. we talk about things..we say what we feel with minimal fear of reprisal...seriously rr...imagine doing that in real life with all these people, just sitting around and talking the same way...wouldn't you feel good? I know I feel good when i can see who the hell is talking to me...they become real..so when I see them on the street..I get it.

That to me is MKP. The other shit is there for those that need it.

Well apparently there are a whole lot of pasty old men from hundreds of miles away willing to drive out to the middle of nowhere to watch a bunch of younger men dance naked. Most of those men didn't stick around to help with anything else. They just came up for the show. I guess that's what they needed. I think MKP knows that's exactly what some of those guys need and they are willing to pay for the secret Boy's weekends again and again.

I'm sure some folks get something out of it, but only if they aren't bright enough to know they've been used and manipulated by a well executed song and dance.

Posted by: Ryk ()
Date: February 11, 2011 01:13AM

Yep, having attended the three intense phases of the Centre of Light in Johannesburg South Africa, (known as Joyspring/Lifespring/ Turning Point and the Mile), the same stuff occurs- same kind of language, scripts, games, etc. Nothing new, except the damage that it does.

Thinking about NWTA
Posted by: OrionEridanus ()
Date: March 20, 2011 01:53AM

Hi,

I am a 44 year old man, and I think pretty well balanced in life except for one aspect. I have some co-dependency issues n my past life that I am working through, and part of that manifested as being totally nice to everyone all the time. I feel that I surrendered (suppressed) a chunk of my individuality (masculine energy, if that makes any sense. ) So, I have been exploring that part of me. I heard about the NWTA from a mens group therapist lead who I don't believe is active in the Mankind Project anymore, but he seemed to think highly of the training. Also, a woman I know said her ex-husband did it while they were together and she seemed to think highly of it also. I read their website and signed up. The idea of male initiation and bonding with men (up until a couple of years ago, nearly ALL of my friendships had been with women) appeals to me. (The event is a still a few weeks away).

Well, since then I have read some of the material here, some of which, in all fairness, was clearly a hack job meant to make it look as bad as possible (and yes, I am sure the mankind project website is equally biased.) I also read this Houston press story, [www.houstonpress.com] . From that story, clearly this event is not right for some people, and folks on the edge can be badly damaged. Some people seem to have positive feelings about it.

I am not "on the edge" though I am a little concerned about possible danger to myself from such an individual. I read the post by "witness" here a few months back, and some of it seems kind of silly, but my real question is, what might I get out of this? A lot of this seems to be about getting in touch with repressed emotions, which is one thing I don't do really. If anything, I am TOO emotive. If I do go to it, I fully intend to not compromise my personal boundaries due to group pressure, and also keep my car handy if I decide to bail early.

Anyway, I am curious what folks who have actually experienced it think I ought to do. Do you think this experience would be of value given my goals, or is it a waste of a precious weekend and several hundred $$ ? Thanks!

Re: Thinking about NWTA
Posted by: SeekingTruth ()
Date: July 14, 2011 09:54PM

Total waste of time and money - not only upfront but in having to have psychotherapy afterwards. They'l take your money and screw your mind and your life.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: July 17, 2011 05:38AM

Mankindpride.com

"ManKind Pride | GBTQ Gateway to The ManKind Project
mankindpride.org/ - CachedManKind Pride flies in the face of rigid stereotypes about the “Gay Man” We ask gay men to go right up to the edge – and beyond it – in a culture that seems ...'"
"

[www.google.com]

About 480 results (0.09 seconds)

Everything
Images
Videos
News
Shopping
BooksPlacesBlogsDiscussionsRecipesPatents
MoreFewer
San Francisco, CA
Auto-detected
Change locationClose
Search Options

Hide search toolsShow search toolsDid you mean: mankindpride.org

Search ResultsFree Workshop "Circle Of Men, Journey Of The Heart” San Francisco ...
mankindpride.com/ - CachedFree Workshop "Circle Of Men, Journey Of The Heart” San Francisco July 30th 2011. Berkeley August 20th 2011.
Talk to a Man | ManKind Pride
mankindpride.org/enrollmentfaces/ - CachedManKind Pride. GBTQ Gateway to The ManKind Project. Skip to content. New Warrior Training · Talk to a Man · Register · My place in this world · Fear Of Men ...
ManKind Pride | GBTQ Gateway to The ManKind Project
mankindpride.org/ - CachedManKind Pride flies in the face of rigid stereotypes about the “Gay Man” We ask gay men to go right up to the edge – and beyond it – in a culture that seems ...
MankindPride.com - ManKind Pride | GBTQ Gateway to The ManKind Project
whois.domaintools.com/mankindpride.comMar 13, 2011 – Mankind Pride, ... Whois Record For MankindPride.com. Whois Record; Site Profile; Registration; Server Stats; My Whois ...
Mankind Pride Ticket Sale — Mankind
www.mankindsd.com/?tag=mankind-pride-ticket-sale - CachedJun 21, 2011 – ... mankind Mankind Gay Pride Mankind Pride 2011 Mankind Pride Ticket Sale numbers Pride ... Post Tagged with: "Mankind Pride Ticket Sale" ...
YouTube - ManKind Prideþ

www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xXrqUgnhrw
2 min - 6 days ago - Uploaded by jeff4justice
Jeff talks to Carl about ManKind Pride gay men's group. At [mankindpride]. org/ you can learn more about ManKind Pride.

More videos for mankindpride.com »
7 For All Mankind : Pride T Shirt - AM4107865
www.7forallmankind.com/PRIDE_TSHIRT/pd/np/.../p/4181.html - CachedOn luxurious and super soft 100% cotton jersey, our Pride T-Shirt is one of our seven graphic t-shirts this season representing one of the seven.
The Proper Study Of Mankind: Pride and Preferences – Or How We ...
psom.blogspot.com/.../pride-and-preferences-or-how-we-live.html - CachedSimilar
Oct 23, 2007 – No one likes to admit to having made a mistake. Just look at all the politicians and business people who, with a mess on their hands and ...
and beyond -
www.ecombase.de/PRO-RC-PANZER//0/tag/and%20beyond.html - CachedAt San Francisco Pride 2011, Jeff talks to Carl about ManKind Pride gay men's group. At mankindpride.org you can learn more about ManKind Pride. ...
The WWWorld Today: 15 Mar, 2011. Domain names which contain [ndp].
www.com-mrc.com/20110315/ndp.htm - CachedMar 15, 2011 – ... [www.liftandplays.com] +; [www.mankindpride.com] +; [www.marketandprofit.net] +; [www.mortarandpencil.com] + ...

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: July 17, 2011 05:39AM

And to any of my LBTG brothers and sisters who come here...

Begin at page one.

[forum.culteducation.com]

Current Page: 109 of 114

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.