Posted by: S_Byers666 ()
Date: July 25, 2008 07:07AM

Mankind Project UK

8 week PIT Cycle (whatever that is)

[uk.mkp.org]

Venue: Mildred Masheder's
Date: 31 Jul 2008
Time: 7pm

Innocent enough? However having been banned from using Scout venues, MKP is now using the address of an author of children's upbringing books - one Mildred Masheder, 75 Belsize Lane, Belsize Park, LONDON NW3 5AU.

Ref. to some of her books:

[www.positivechildhood.net]
[www.tesco.com]
[uk.search.yahoo.com]

IS THERE NOTHING THAT CAN BE DONE TO GET THESE PERVERTS AWAY FROM CHILDREN? THEY ARE BANNED FROM SCOUT CAMPS. NOW THEY'VE DECAMPED TO A VENUE RUN BY A RENOWN AUTHOR OF POSITIVE CHILD UPBRINGING including ANTIBULLYING.

===================

Mildred is obviously not aware of the following. She should be informed in no uncertain terms.

[www.houstonpress.com]

UK Scouting Association issues advisory about Mankind Project

[wthrockmorton.com]

[forum.culteducation.com]

===================

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mankind project
Posted by: omeleteagle ()
Date: August 04, 2008 07:32AM

The reason for the individual not taking a stand against MKP is quite simple. They know, having being involved up to a certain point that some of what goes on is very good and useful to themselves and others. They will also have made friends and even occassionally relationships in the group.They will often pull back from blowing the whistle as they do not want to harm or damage these processes or friends on the basis that there is good at its core even if the selkfrightous few have control, there are always those who dont step up to there place ansd allow others to do so for them, these stepper upper are almost always not to be trusted. There is no doubt that MKP has some of the most outrageous control freaks imagineable who will go to almost? any lenghts to make sure it stays on their path. They will harm any one who would dare to criticise there methods or lavck of them. New men who have the desired attributes are groomed almost immediately for leadership while those of a less savoury, shall we say performance level are excluded or at least not actively encouraged. In leadership terms this organisation has gone to what seem to be great lenghts to ensure its leadership is incapable of operating in a clean and honest fashion. There is little they wont try to dislodge people who dont follow there lead. They will quitre happily change the election rules to suit there agenda while looking you in the eye and saying, "well that was last year and its different now". In ways it is really funn that they do as they do and prosper because the couldn't care less about most of those who pass through their door, cherry pick and get rid of the rest. The individual who doesn't fit is seldom told this and unless they are very hard nosed and oblivious to the contempt of the in crowd they rarely last long. There are exceptions to any rule and some do get through this initial. There are regular coups in the organisation such as 7-8 years ago when a number of millionaires who treated it like a toy were given the push, the in and out of it Im not sure but it was largely a control issue as the leaders couldnt control them so out they went, you also get individuals who dont take no for an answer and speak their mind. This is a funnier piece to watch as the organisation doesn't know what to do when a lone voice does its own thing without fear of censure. Some men will on principal support the lone crusader and other will viciously attack and attempt to crucify, this sometimes backfires as a man of principal , on being attacked by those with none is a very dangerous beast. I dont know what Im saying here but the scene is good versus evil and evil is driving but good is making sure hes got a licence, even if it is endorsed.

Some people have come on here and given you really good information, stuff I know to be true and you have lambasted them as trouble makers, this is a bad move, you can do it to me if you like but it wont alter what I think or say, either on here or elswhere.

The guy last year or so who said that the English set up was a hundred grand a year total income, dead on dead right according to the books, which are pretty badly kept as there is to much trust. It is not initially about money although people with large wads do get special treatment. It is indeed a very complicated issue, great things are done with and for people but the dishonesty that pervades is also pretty grim as it lies just below the surface ansd sometimes not at all. They would all like to brelieve they are on the side of good but I for one know otherwise. They do indeed get a lot of twevelve step people through the door and often cant deal with them as the damage level is sometimes huge. It is a fact that they can and will actively disuade there further attendance and the real reason is that the leader is being faced with something he denies represses or is hiding in himself and it took me all this email to come up with that crystal thought. One of the rules is that you dont indulge the night before you do your first weekend as a novice and the leader in question got very pissed the night before his. He is indeed one of the biggest idiots I have ever met, hiding behind all sorts of props with his stock greeting and stock lead in question as to how such and such is , fake is the word Im looking for and he also knows when you see through him. I have heard many men say " what does he think hes doing" or " he got it wrong again" but because he will lie if needed he is still in charge. In a given situation if he is found out to have behaved incorrectly or against the rules he will fabricate, exagerate, be vague and generally work to undermine your position even though you are uttering indisputable facts, he is indeed one of lifes leading losers as he thinks he has found the holy grail when in reality he has just found a way to prolong his own Walter Mitty type agonising existence. The more I think about it the more it stinks.

People dont like to sink the ship that thought them how to sail even if when they fell overboard in a storm nobody rescued them or even launched the life raft and no the captain wasnot drunk at the wheel, if he was he might have launched the rescue boat!

Posted by: ginah ()
Date: September 05, 2008 12:25AM

bump bump di de bump...anything new going on?

Posted by: SeekingTruth ()
Date: September 19, 2008 09:56PM

ginah
bump bump di de bump...anything new going on?
Bump ...

Posted by: bigboyx5 ()
Date: September 24, 2008 02:05AM

I know that the Woman Within in this area has pretty much dried up. No new trainings or open houses and alot of dropouts from their E-groups. But the warriors are having a training this weekend, I guess these losers just won't quit. I'm debating calling the local psych governing body and mentioning that a registered member of theirs is attending (in a non-official manner of course). Wy wife has stooped her attendance, my father-in law has distanced himself from them (not sure if he's quit though) due to their open acceptance of gay men, and his wife, I'm not sure of. What's new with anyone else?

Posted by: SeekingTruth ()
Date: September 26, 2008 09:02PM

bigboyx5
... my father-in law has distanced himself from them (not sure if he's quit though) due to their open acceptance of gay men, ...

Hmm - whilst I am delighted that your father-in-law has distanced himself from MKP (and also assuming his I-Group), I am very disappointed as to the reason he gives. I wonder if involvement with MKP has made him homophobic? Maybe the activities in the hugging and cuddling and sex talk with other men has made him recoil from male bonding? Maybe the overt sexual groping in the sweat lodge has caused him to react against the thought of guy-guy intimacy. Maybe, more likely, he has become disillusioned with MKP and he is looking for an excuse to distance himself from the organisation, and sadly, he thinks that homophobia is as good an excuse as any. That does imply a certain amount of cowardice on his part. Why doesn't he just stand up and be counted and state that he is unhappy about MKP - period? I bet he wouldn't care about the sexual orientation of guys looking after him if he ended up in hospital after a life threatening heart attack!! So why should he care now?

Date: September 30, 2008 01:11PM

No, he's always been homophobic, and believes it to be a mental illness. I'm just guessing he was so enamored with the whole MKP thing he missed the link. I think he is also disillusioned with the "wound worship" at the I groups, he's never been one to talk to long without action. Either way the homophobia is something we as a family can deal with, the MKP wasn't. I hope it's the first of many positives.

Posted by: ILike2WatchTV ()
Date: October 15, 2008 07:35AM

I am new to this group.

I am the partner of someone who is very, very involved in this group.

I have been suspicious of the goings on and motivations behind this group from the beginning I heard about them.

I have had encounters with the individuals who started the group as well as 'higher ups' in MKP.

I feel I have to be careful of what I say here.

I am working on reading this entire thread.

Thank you for having this forum here.

IL2WTV

Posted by: ginah ()
Date: October 16, 2008 01:31AM

ILike2WatchTV
I am new to this group.

I am the partner of someone who is very, very involved in this group.

I have been suspicious of the goings on and motivations behind this group from the beginning I heard about them.

I have had encounters with the individuals who started the group as well as 'higher ups' in MKP.

I feel I have to be careful of what I say here.

I am working on reading this entire thread.

Thank you for having this forum here.

IL2WTV

Let me know if you have any questions, I have researched this group pretty extensively. I also have manuals etc if you are interested.

Date: October 16, 2008 10:45AM

Same for me, though I have no manuals, just first hand knowledge of their schemes and tricks. I wonder how the state of the economy is affecting these losers? Maybe less disposable income means less recruiting.

Current Page: 85 of 114

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.