Current Page: 80 of 114
Mankind project
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: October 04, 2007 08:55PM

See [www.houstonpress.com]

News article in Houston about Mankind Project.

Options: ReplyQuote
Mankind project
Posted by: S_Byers666 ()
Date: October 04, 2007 11:36PM

Expose of MKP by Houston Press:

[blogs.houstonpress.com]

[www.houstonpress.com]

There appear to be comments at the end of each page.

Mankind project
Posted by: bigboyx5 ()
Date: October 05, 2007 09:58PM

I like the first cmment about the suicide being the individual's fault. Becasue if you press an alcoholic, sex abuser or anyone with an addiction hard enough, the end result is always their fault. Isn't it? At least that's the impression I get from all the MKP people I've had the pleasure of listening to.

Mankind project
Posted by: ajinajan ()
Date: October 06, 2007 03:48PM

S_Byers666
Expose of MKP by Houston Press:

[blogs.houstonpress.com]

[www.houstonpress.com]

There appear to be comments at the end of each page.

Thank you so much for posting this for us.

Is this the very same message board thread that the Houston Press cites in their article ?

Mankind project
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: October 06, 2007 07:00PM

Yes. This message board and thread is cited in the article.

Mankind project
Posted by: Half_pint ()
Date: October 06, 2007 07:24PM

SeekingTruth
Rick - great to see a section on MKP in the database. I know a psychotherapist in the UK who is trying to sort out a young guy who suffered at the hands of MKP. Apparently the young guy's really screwed up by the NWTA weekend.

I'd really like tyo know where in the UK they hold the weekends - somewhere in Stone (Staffordshire) I believe. I'm wondering if the owners of the venue realise what is going on there.

What also concerns me is the 'Boys for Men' programme - an open charter for paedophiles to get involved with impressionable kids if ever there was one? The syrupy wording of their website make me distinctly uneasy.

I found this website through a bit of googling following an encounter with what i can only describe as a rude and abrupt group while at a Scout camp, at Kibblestone, near Stone in Staffordshire (UK) Over night there was also some strange drumming noises coming from that part of the campsite.

I encountered this group while looking round the campsite and they told me that it was private, i responded by telling them that i was with a Scout group, and then carried on walking to have a look at the rest of the site.
i was told that i must stop and its not possible to look any further, that typoe of response is extremly unusual. When I asked who they were they refused to say, only telling me that they were a mens group, all the time another man holding a stick with some fathers attached to it was glaring at me.

so i walked back to the other part of the campsite, and noticed some small signs attached to a lampost with "MKP parking next left" on.
Using thoise intials and google i found this website.

Mankind project
Posted by: clearere ()
Date: October 07, 2007 04:51AM

My ex is on the local advisory board for MKP. EVERYTHING was ALWAYS my fault. When he hit me, it was my fault, when he raped me, it was my fault, when he emotionally suffocated me, it was my fault. I felt badly because I was active in the woman within community and couldn't fix all this. I recently was told that I wouldn't be "chosen" to staff a WW weekend because I "made the container unsafe". So this man is beating the crap out of his new fiancee (who has also been through WW - by the way), but I'M blackballed because I'm verbal about my pain. This was the first I heard of it, as a matter of fact, I was a leader in training and got rave reviews, but suddenly I was unsafe. The common denominator for me was that I confronted a big leader that was playing favorites - in the manner in which they taught me. Apparently, this leader (who is also a "therapist") did not like being questioned....hmmmmmm

Mankind project
Date: October 07, 2007 10:07PM

Some funny comments here about naked men, cooked chicken, and Travis County, Texas DA Ronnie Earle :
[www.redstate.com]

Discuss.

Mankind project
Posted by: S_Byers666 ()
Date: October 08, 2007 01:24AM

Half_pint
SeekingTruth
Rick - great to see a section on MKP in the database. I know a psychotherapist in the UK who is trying to sort out a young guy who suffered at the hands of MKP. Apparently the young guy's really screwed up by the NWTA weekend.

I'd really like tyo know where in the UK they hold the weekends - somewhere in Stone (Staffordshire) I believe. I'm wondering if the owners of the venue realise what is going on there.

What also concerns me is the 'Boys for Men' programme - an open charter for paedophiles to get involved with impressionable kids if ever there was one? The syrupy wording of their website make me distinctly uneasy.

I found this website through a bit of googling following an encounter with what i can only describe as a rude and abrupt group while at a Scout camp, at Kibblestone, near Stone in Staffordshire (UK) Over night there was also some strange drumming noises coming from that part of the campsite.

snip

So i walked back to the other part of the campsite, and noticed some small signs attached to a lampost with "MKP parking next left" on.
Using thoise intials and google i found this website.

Thanks - please can you confirm the camp site so that the Scouts can be warned that they are sponsoring an abusive cult afterwhich young guys have been reported as committing suicide. SB.

Mankind project
Date: October 08, 2007 01:56AM

S_Byers666
Thanks - please can you confirm the camp site so that the Scouts can be warned that they are sponsoring an abusive cult afterwhich young guys have been reported as committing suicide. SB.

Other young men have committed suicide after ManKind Project ? What are these other stories aside from just Michael Scinto ?

Current Page: 80 of 114

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.