The Release Technique
Posted by: formerreleaser ()
Date: August 10, 2009 11:46AM

I would love to hear from other people who have tried the release technique or know other people who have and were greatly disappointed or feel it didn't deliver on what it promised in it's marketing or advertising. In my experience of using it over the past 10 years, it has NOT delivered on it's claims to make one rich or happier. In fact, Larry Crane, the current steward of all of it's profits, makes continual outrageous claims as to it's efficacy in materializing wealth, and I have yet to see one person who has ever used the technique to materialize vast sums of money "by releasing only". I think it's all smoke, mirrors and salesmanship.

For example, the people who claim to earn money from releasing - in my research, ALL of them were in positions to receive it anyway. Doctors, lawyers, business owners, real estate agents, etc. They're all "en vogue" with money. If releasing were so effective, why weren't the people who weren't in positions of money able to materialize consistent windfalls of cash? If releasing were indeed so effective, then most of the releasers I met should have been millionaires. They were not.

I'm not coming from a place of not knowing what I'm talking about either. Like I said, I was involved with it for the past 10 years, bought ALL of the courses, went to 4 weekend retreats and 2 week long ones, had releasing "partners" and made it daily routine - all with not one dollar more added to my net worth financially. Plus, it made me kind of "bland".

I just feel like more people should know about the Release Technique and the false promises it makes with regard to making money and materializing abundance. Post your experiences here.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Release Technique
Posted by: jah ()
Date: August 11, 2009 08:43AM

I agree with you 100 per cent on the money thing. I didn't practice as long as you but I noticed fairly quickly that it had no effect on my bottom line and that the people reporting financial gains were indeed already in that position. It also seems to me that Larry has become some kind of strange robotic individual and that really is not what I aspire to become. I'm really glad he didn't get on Oprah. Hopefully it has helped some people in other, non-financial ways.

Re: The Release Technique
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: August 11, 2009 01:46PM

as you know, there is a thread going about Release Technique and Sedona.
Sometimes its helpful to keep related posts in one thread, like that one, as otherwise they get lost.
So I'll post in the main Sedona Releash thread

Sedona Method and Release Technique [forum.culteducation.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.