Royal Way Website Addition
Posted by: Nietzsche ()
Date: July 26, 2009 10:40AM

Found the below "letter" on the new Royal Way website.... it seems we are getting to them....

Copied/Pasted from [www.royalway.org]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A friend has written: “I am very reluctant to write this to you. I’m not even sure I should write this, but I am extremely upset and want your guidance.

“There is a terrible blog on the Internet that tells the most vicious lies about you and Royal Way. Most of the people who write in have never met you and have never been to Royal Way. They speak with such vitriol, hatred, and vengeance. They do it under the cloak of anonymity. The comments are full of, at best, absurdities; more often than not, vicious and personal attacks, condemnation, hatred, and spewing of venom. It is all lies and falsehoods. Libelous. It is criminal that this is allowed to go on unchecked.

“It hurts me deeply that they use your name and attempt to destroy you. They are cowardly and evil doing this on the Internet, where there is no remedy and no recourse. It is not an open forum. They mostly allow only negative and hateful comments. They are like thugs in the dark, night after night throwing stones and then running. You cannot catch them; you cannot stop them.

“It is so unjust that you—who brings such goodness, beauty, caring, and compassion to all you meet; who brings the experience of the divine, the greatest peace, meaning, and fulfillment to all your students; who has devoted your life to removing our suffering and lifting us to God—are being maligned in such a despicable way. It breaks my heart. I cannot begin to understand what it must be for you. Yet I have never heard you say anything about it. Why do you not say anything? Why do you not get upset? Doesn’t it bother you?”

Dear friend, clearly this is a painful subject for you, and I suspect that many in our community of Royal Way have similar concerns and strong feelings about it. These concerns are legitimate and understandable. Nevertheless, my response will be brief and simple.

These people do what they do because they cannot help it. They are driven to do it. At their level of consciousness, there are no choices. The higher the level of consciousness, the more you see; the more choices you have; the less driven you are.

Jesus said: “Forgive them, for they know not what they do.” What do you think he meant when he said, “they know not what they do”? If you ask them, “Do you know what you’re doing?” they would unquestionably say, “Of course we know what we are doing. We know exactly what we are doing.”

So was Jesus lying? No. He was not lying. He meant what I just said—that at their level of consciousness, there are no choices; they don’t know any better; they are simply driven to do what they do.

Now, I am not Jesus. Repeat: I am not Jesus. I am definitely not Jesus. So I don’t say “forgive them.” I say: Let them work it out for themselves, or let their karma work it out for them. End of story.

Dear friend, do not suffer anymore, and do not be discouraged. I say to you: None of this has anything to do with me, or with you, or with Royal Way. Our work, our sacred work, is only to continually raise our own level of consciousness and reach our ultimate potential. So it shall be.

Be blessed for your loving concern.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Royal Way Website Addition
Posted by: John Fox ()
Date: July 26, 2009 09:24PM

Must be a very interesting and compelling web site. Are you able to email and ask them what address it is at so we can visit it for ourselves?

:-P

John

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.