Mankind Project Targets Gays
Posted by: SeekingTruth ()
Date: June 23, 2009 02:06AM

Just got this email. Thoughts of creating d.o.s., spamming the fax no., and texting the mob. no. has already sprung to mind. It is disturbing that the NWT experience is described as being 'safe.' I guess gay men are so at ease with their sexuality that they can cope with this sh$t. But somehow I think that with the widespread homophobia already within our communties most gay men really don't need this amateur-run stuff. Does anyone know where the venue is? Perhaps the owners need to be informed of the physical, mental and spiritual abuse that will take place there. Hopefully its not a venue run by / for Scouts. Meanwhile ...

==============

Date: Saturday, 20 June, 2009, 12:41 PM

Brothers,

As you know, many of us Gay Spirit Vision brothers are also New Warriors, that is, we have been initiated into the ManKind Project.

For me, this has changed my life significantly - I live a life more balanced, with greater connection to my feelings. I am more accountable, more authentic, and people around me notice the improvement. And I sure as hell notice the improvement. I feel happy, nay blissful, much of the time.

The ManKind Project is very gay-friendly (if you look at mkp.org, on the left-hand column, you will notice the gay flag with the word “Friendly” next to it). From time to time we put on a special “Gateways” designed for special populations. These are regular New Warrior Training Adventure weekends, with most likely 3/4 of the staff being gay/bi and most, if not all of the initiates being gay or bisexual. There are usually two or three Gay/Bi gateways every year. It is very safe and assuring for us special guys.

I am staffing a Gay/Bi gateway in Flagstaff, Arizona on August 6-8. I invite any and all of my Gay Spirit Visions brothers to step forward and bathe in the pure white light of a new life. For this gateway, in view of the current financial situation, the price has been reduced to $550. This includes all room and board. Payment plans are available.

Come experience the beauty of Flagstaff: pine forests, daytime temperatures in the 70s and 80s with low humidity, cool nights in the 50s and 60s.

If you are not sure that the time is right for you, and wish to experience some of what the ManKind Project can do for you, call me and I will provide you with local events which you might attend to help you make up your mind.

Any questions, call or email (contact info below).

In service,

Migs

--
Migs Halpern,
Center Director
Greater Carolinas Center of the ManKind Project
7 Moores Pond Road
Fairview, NC 28730
Home and Fax: 828.628.4591
Cell: 828.318.4448
oso@mhalpern. com

ManKind Project, Greater Carolinas Center:“We are a community dedicated to serving and empowering men by creating profound opportunities for change, personal connection and positive leadership.”

==============

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/23/2009 02:09AM by SeekingTruth.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mankind Project Targets Gays
Posted by: John Fox ()
Date: June 24, 2009 12:15PM

The root issue for homosexuals and others is that they are emotionally damaged by prior events in their lives in the way that the panels of a car will collect damage along the way. Get enough damage in a car and it will eventually throw off the way it steers when driving.

In a person, the emotional damage from a number of events (either trauma or abuse) eventually swings the pendulum of your core identity (how you identify with masculinity or femininity) in the other direction.

So for people from the gay community who attend these seminars, the potential for damage is even bigger. Worse still, there is potential for them to be drawn to this if there is comfort in a familiar abusive behavior.

Then there's the fact that it's being run by amateurs. Looks like a total "fail" in terms of helping people.

John

Re: Mankind Project Targets Gays
Posted by: omeleteagle ()
Date: June 25, 2009 05:20AM

If you make up their numbers they see no problem in utilising your particular meat wagon.
Although they will welcome divergent culture in a weird open/cross armed fashion they will exclude and marginalise you at the same time. They, by and large have this weird notion that you would like to perform with them, narrow minded openess is a truly marvelous thing to behold and is endemic in the organisation.

Rich people get preferential treatment, until and if they try to take over

Devious people attain positions of power and use their special talent to silence or get rid of others

Rich devious people with powerful connections, that is where the real basty nastards lie, qouting from their sources and pretty much naming clients who should remain confidential, moral abyss.

The rich leaders hang out in their exclusive slums together, this is accepted practice, there is no pretence of all inclusivity after a week end is over. It can and be some times does look great but it is in fact one of the most
audacious attempts at pretending to do good for others while fleecing them, emotionally, financially and most of all.,
the trust you placed in them, thinking that pointing out wrong would fix the problem, no not at all, you are turned into a trouble maker.

To end it all those who are of a more decent creed contact you online with a "friend" request, none of the monsters bother to as they really are as the appear, empty.

The biggest thing it taught me was that leaders are almost always incapable of leading and those who decide to forego on their leadership ambitions are the most dangerous as they have so many secret Jack in the Boxes that even they know they wont make it to the top. To watch an ambitious senior man agree with the leader all the time while pretending to be his own man is hilarious as he would not want his arts licking tendencies to get a public airing, it can only be done if it is open so the tightrope sometimes snares your equipment pour procreation. I just feel sorry for those who really believe in it as when enlightening strikes, it always does, that can be a lonely day indeed. If it has to strike twice you were dead to the process in the first place. One day I will write a book about it
entitled "Is Peter OK". In fact I think I will upload some emails I have to demonstrate how woedeful they really are.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.