PSI Seminars is a CON GAME!!!
Posted by: Rudy ()
Date: January 30, 2009 09:52AM

PSI Seminars, put quite bluntly, can change your life. Yeah, it will screw it up. Easily said than done, you might be saying? Sure. Anyone can claim the same, but can they follow through on it. Yes PSI can follow through with it. As long as you pay them MONEY!!!! PSI Seminars has a proven track record – over 35 years in business – of ripping off their customers on their journey to self-discovery, (that they screwed up) self-actualization, (that they have been taken in by a CON GAME), and their empowerment to take your money.

They employ a qualified(?) team of effective, motivated teachers who will motivate and effect (oh and it will effect you) you. How are they qualified you ask? They don’t even know. Call PSI seminars and asked them where their qualified team of “motivated teachers” got those credentials. Bet they can’t or won’t answer other than to say they have taken all the PSI Seminars. Taking the PSI Seminars Basic Course will leave you forever changed – for the worse. Destroyed marriages and empty pockets. That is the TRUE mission of PSI.

PSI Seminars workshops will target the areas of expertise that so often as of late go untouched and unheeded. Yes it does. At the Basic Course, you won’t learn about finance, or the economy, or how to run a business. Instead, you will be given the basic, fundamental tools proven to lead to great success in all facets of life. Private, public, business, interpersonal – if you adhere to the program? Yes, people “THE PROGRAM.” All these areas will see a marked improvement (No you won’t). Armed with these new tools, you’ll be ready to set off and blaze your own trail to personal and professional disaster, ruined marriages and relationships.

But just how can a four-day course prepare you for happiness? Well it can’t. That why after attending the basic you just have to sign up for the other “PROGRAMS.” PSI Seminars instructors lead the classes by hypnotic suggestion and with ample opportunities for all students to fall under the influence in the brainwashing exercises. Check out the kool-aid in the hallway before they start. It’s laced with drugs to lower you inhibitions. The PSI “teachers” are not your regular college professors, lecturing dispassionately from a podium a hundred feet away. No, PSI instructors are con men trained to take your money and destroy your relationships. They are passionate experts who engage the classroom and teach through example and participation until you run out of money.

In the Basic Course, you will learn to communicate and lead by communicating with classmates and performing leadership exercises only to return to the real world and throw your relationships away because your “new friends” are the only ones who understand you. It’s all hands on instruction that brainwashes your mind and all your senses at once, immersing you in a powerful hypnotic trance. Destroy long standing relationships with your family and began new ones with your fellow PSI cult members.

Just remember to approach with a closed mind and an open wallet and plenty of money, and you too can become a PSI Cult Member, and stay as long as the money lasts and reap the benefits of PSI Seminars. The benefits: broken marriages, lost relationships, loss of mental health. Then you too can find the “right” person on the internet dating sites.

White lights and workshops? Give me a break.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: PSI Seminars is a CON GAME!!!
Posted by: Steve989 ()
Date: February 12, 2009 11:25AM

Yes, I agree. PSI is a CON GAME.

Date: April 27, 2009 05:03AM

I found this on another website:

“Attend a PSI seminar with eight of my closest, newly-converted PSI buddies. While I’m at it, why don’t we refinance the house to pay for their upper level seminars too? ***, let’s just give them the house for their weekly PSI meetings. That would seriously be the lamest thing I think anyone could ever do.

People whose loved ones got involved with this group said after the person in question attends the big seminar (its like a week long retreat) they usual break up with their significant other 30 days afterwards then go and do really crazy poo poo - like buying houses and cars they have no way to afford, quit their jobs, and its really common they hook up with someone they met at the retreat or start dating people they met on internet dating services.

They commented that the "core group" that they were with at the seminar become their support circle and they have constant contact for awhile. They support each other through all the radical decision they make after the seminar. Then after everyone's life goes haywire due to the batsh*t behavior they lose contact and everyone spins off in their own orbit of crazy. They then just promote and staff the local events (that are just recruiting new members) so they can go to the next level retreat. (I think there are 3 major levels of retreats and you are not allowed to contact any outsiders during it (no phone calls, cell phones, email, nothing) totally isolated from your normal circle and surrounded with fellow recruits and members only.

That about sums it up. Want to Join this Batsh*t Now?”

Then I was checking out PSI on FACEBOOK and found a perfect example of what happens when your so brainwashed by PSI Seminars:

Heather wrote at 3:44pm on March 4th, 2009
Hey Everyone! I am so driven in life now that I have graduated WLS. I did the Basic Seminar Jan 29th, four days later went to PSI 7, and then five days later went to WLS. I see the vision. I have felt the urgency needed to make changes in my life and my true vision came to me at WLS. My vision and purpose in life is to be of service to those all over the world. I will create and cause some kind of change in this world. PSI Seminars has a great vision, but it needs to be taken a step further or the vision will die. I will be a part of creating the first of many expansions of PSI all over the world. The first step for me, is getting to principia, so that I may also become a facilitator. With that being said, I am asking for support from my fellow PSI graduates. I exhausted my credit cards and bank account just doing what it took to get through Basic to WLS this last month. I need to raise $3800 to go to principia by March 6th, this friday (to get the discounted price anyway).

Now tell me this is “Normal.”

Posted by: hhuynh ()
Date: May 14, 2009 01:55PM

The principles and exercises in this seminar can be of great benefit for the participants. When there is a large group of people interacting with high energy levels there’s sure to be an exciting experience. PSI Basic takes people out of their comfort zones allowing for self-exploration and self-discovery. Goal setting exercises are also a great benefit to the participants. Meditation, NLP, and guided hypnosis exercises are some of the techniques employed by the seminar. Visualization sessions, called “workshops” are also performed. Group sharing is highly encouraged allowing people to overcome their number one fear of public speaking. After every “share” there is cheering and applauding to support and encourage everyone to take part. People can gain a tremendous amount of self-confidence by being so openly accepted by the group.

Emotional responses are triggered and childhood traumas are dug up. Counseling and cognitive therapy techniques are performed with mostly complete strangers. Professional psychologists who are trained in dealing with these issues should only perform these counseling techniques and not some stranger you just met moments before. This is in case a person suffers severe psychological breakdown or any subsequent long-term damage. Support systems are created as well as a dependency on PSI methodologies.

“Emotional stripping” techniques are used allowing vulnerability and the activation of peoples’ automatic stress response systems. Praise is usually given after emotionally deflating the participants. Various push/pull techniques are performed to further create more vulnerability. New belief systems and different neurological associations are programmed. Laws of attraction and other “New Thought” principles are thrown in to help inspire and teach positive thought processes. These teachings coupled with entertaining stories create a sense of empowerment. The dream is sold, but the process is not described in any practical manner.

Exercises that convey behavioral variance are conducted. When a person hears their personality traits and tendencies accurately pointed out they are brought into a sense of agreement. “Win-win” and “givers-gain” ideologies are anchored into the different levels of mind. Self-improvement or life success courses are the foundation of these Large Group Awareness Training seminars (LGAT). People are inspired during the seminar and feed off the energy of the other group members. Physical exhaustion, a lack of breaks, and food deprivation cause people to become more impressionable to suggestion. A sense of unity is created in the seminar.

Advanced persuasion and coercion are utilized to sell the next level(s) of courses. People are made vulnerable then brainwashed into signing for the next course in order to become a better person or to help solve their personal problems. Participants are manipulated to become addicted to the emotions these training sessions create.

World peace one mind at a time shouldn’t involve the people digging so deep into their pocket books!

Date: May 15, 2009 01:31AM

Check this out.

"Mad Mike
Sunday, July 06, 2008

Message me

Deanna Carlock
Friday, May 02, 2008

Hello,

My name is Deanna Carlock and I work for PSI Seminars. I was browsing the web and found your website because it has a link for PSI Seminars on it. We are working on a project to take control of what is found about PSI in Google Yahoo and the internet!

We are trying to do is essentially trail Google to pay attention to pages that we know are good pages for the search "psi seminars" so that the negative pages do not appear high on the results. This is what we need your help to do! Essentially, because you have a website or blog you have a "Vote" on what is important out there, our job will be to send in the votes to the pages that are going to do the most good in terms of presenting a positive message (or at least an accurate one) to people when they search for PSI.

Since you already have a link on your blog for PSI Seminars, would you be willing to add a few more links to help optimize out position on the Google search engine? Please let me know if this is something you're interested in helping with.

I look forward to your response.

Thank you,

Deanna Carlock

"We are working on a project to take control of what is found about PSI in Google Yahoo and the internet!" Isn't that something. They are trying to take "control." I wonder if that means they are losing new recruits? Good Luck with that Deanna.

Date: June 18, 2009 12:23AM

This was just posted on another site: I didn't get the reference to "The possibility that you could be potentially a dirt bag hasn't been discussed." But again another PSI grad steps forward and denounces PSI SEMINARS.

the Demons
"It is my belief that the company as a whole has some positive aspects. After having completed the Basic I did leave with a higher plane of awareness. Some of this has to do with me being aware of how they were trying to negatively manipulate me. I did enjoy my facilitators ability to call me out on my BS. For some this can be a monumental discovery of their true self, or it could be an embarrassing moment that leaves them traumatized. This duality is has not been addressed properly.

There is nothing new to what is taught. I had learned most of what was presented at the seminar during college. The major dilemma has to do with some large jumps in logic that are made. Usually these large leaps are attributed to 'universal laws'. None of which are properly explained. I felt like i was back in church all over again. These laws create shortcuts to thinking. It is always a program, or that we are operating from victim. The worst thing about psi is the rhetoric they use. The high pressure selling tactics are not endearing at all, either. The use of psi grads to recruit new members is the most appalling thing about the organization. There may be truth in owning up to ones actions, but it is exploded into an excuse to disqualify someone's opinion.

Overall, i can see how good can come from the company. It is most definitely not for me. I can see how it can potentially ruin marriages, and strain families as the self is exploded and the rest of the world is tuned out.

although one major trend on this site are individuals whose relationship failed, soon after their significant other got involved with the company. The possibility that you could be potentially a dirt bag hasn't been discussed. This may not be the case but it definitely looks like a possibility.

ultimately, do your homework before signing up. unfortunately PSI figured out that it is easier to have someone sign up while at the the event. once the papers are signed, one loses their ability to back out or do research. So it seems like once you realize what you actually signed up for it is too late."

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.