Landmark Education - what you can do if you want
Posted by: nettie ()
Date: May 11, 2009 01:39PM

DISCLAIMER Do not do this unless you feel comfortable with it!

I did this; I went to landmark educations website. I found out the telephone number to a few of their offices aroud the world.

I said I wanted to talk to the center manager. I informed him/her about my activities on youtube. I also informed them about what they are involved in.

After a while when I called they didn't pick up the phone :-)

Also they had issued a policy that no landmark forum leader would talk to me.

I have also said to Art Schreiber (legal counsel to landmark) that I wanted all documents they have about me back. Of course he tried a mindgame on me to occupy my time. He said I had to specify which documents. I have done that. Still they don't send them to me.

I have also requested to talk to Harry Rosenberg - but his assistant tells me he is so busy with meetings that he cannot spare the time to talk to me.

Isn't it funny that they are so afraid of communication - they say that you can solve everything with communication :-)

Obviously landmark does not like me - I am happy for that. I don't like what they do. They are probably not bad people. Just people caught in a bad thought system that they cannot get out of. It is every person's right to defend their thought system of course. But their thought system does simply not work for people.

nettie / Lars / Nisseberka

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Landmark Education - what you can do if you want
Posted by: caligari ()
Date: May 11, 2009 01:47PM

nettie
DISCLAIMER Do not do this unless you feel comfortable with it!

I did this; I went to landmark educations website. I found out the telephone number to a few of their offices aroud the world.

I said I wanted to talk to the center manager. I informed him/her about my activities on youtube. I also informed them about what they are involved in.

After a while when I called they didn't pick up the phone :-)

Also they had issued a policy that no landmark forum leader would talk to me.

I have also said to Art Schreiber (legal counsel to landmark) that I wanted all documents they have about me back. Of course he tried a mindgame on me to occupy my time. He said I had to specify which documents. I have done that. Still they don't send them to me.

I have also requested to talk to Harry Rosenberg - but his assistant tells me he is so busy with meetings that he cannot spare the time to talk to me.

Isn't it funny that they are so afraid of communication - they say that you can solve everything with communication :-)

Obviously landmark does not like me - I am happy for that. I don't like what they do. They are probably not bad people. Just people caught in a bad thought system that they cannot get out of. It is every person's right to defend their thought system of course. But their thought system does simply not work for people.

nettie / Lars / Nisseberka

"...
And friends, somewhere in Washington enshrined in some little folder, is a
study in black and white of my fingerprints. And the only reason I'm
singing you this song now is cause you may know somebody in a similar
situation, or you may be in a similar situation, and if your in a
situation like that there's only one thing you can do and that's walk into
the shrink wherever you are ,just walk in say "Shrink, You can get
anything you want, at Alice's restaurant.". And walk out. You know, if
one person, just one person does it they may think he's really sick and
they won't take him. And if two people, two people do it, in harmony,
they may think they're both faggots and they won't take either of them.
And three people do it, three, can you imagine, three people walking in
singin a bar of Alice's Restaurant and walking out. They may think it's an
organization. And can you, can you imagine fifty people a day,I said
fifty people a day walking in singin a bar of Alice's Restaurant and
walking out. And friends they may thinks it's a movement.
..."

From Alice's Restaurant
By Arlo Guthrie
[www.arlo.net]

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.