Werner Erhard Exposed
Posted by: John Fox ()
Date: February 21, 2009 06:27PM

Just got a heads-up on this from a friend who spotted it.

Part 1 is here and part 2 is somewhere but I can't find a link for it yet.

This is a CBS story from 1991. I'd say it's been a while since this item has been seen anywhere. Watch or grab a copy as soon as you can as Landmark Education are sure to want to take it down by any means possible. (aka "legal")

There is a transcript of the story here and also here.

John

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Werner Erhard Exposed
Date: February 21, 2009 07:02PM

Found it. Part two of Werner Erhard Exposed on YouTube.

John

Posted by: ON2 LF ()
Date: February 22, 2009 08:47AM

John Fox

John

wow. Erhard is sicker and more cruel than I ever imagined. I truly hope that some of his following and 'friends' will find a way to view the videos with some objectivity and just hear the story out. Of course if they view it as a 'story' they will deny its truthfulness, and how clever of this criminal to insert/program that lie into the core of his toxic mind control arsenal..which he has used to deconstruct and reshape the minds and will of his victims for decades.

I can't even find the words to express my disgust. I am stunned by his arrogance, and ignorance, in referring to himself as God. Hopefully, at least one or two of his followers will view the videos and reason to themselves that 60 Minutes has long been a trusted, reputable and credible source of programming, and would not have wasted its time investigating Erhard and putting this documentary together, if it weren't truth.

I am sickened and appalled by his extreme abuse of his daughters, son, and wife while preaching to whom ever would pay to listen about how to create relationship. Even sicker to know he threatened them into retracting the truth they told in the documentary.

It is sickening to realize that the 'friends of Werner' truly believe that he is a superior being with superior knowledge and intellect. That is as great a tragedy as what he did to his own children, and as horrific as the scars he left them with.

Date: February 22, 2009 01:12PM

One of the most interesting things in the story for me was where they play back a recording of Werner Erhard (made by another unrelated reporter in an unrelated interview) which then shows Erhard to be a liar.

Oh the irony of him doing it to himself with his own words and in his own voice!

John

Date: February 24, 2009 03:01PM

Slight update ... looks like the videos are now down from YouTube. Wasn't following closely enough to see how many visits were on the hit-counter.

John

Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: February 24, 2009 03:42PM

someone just needs to upload the videos to the Torrent networks, and also to www.wikileaks.org

That way it will be up forever.
People have a right to see those videos, with Werner Erhard's own daughters telling the truth about him, before people were silenced, bought-off, etc.

There was a comment on the video that it was all a Scientology conspiracy against him, that is how crazy some of these Werner Erhard followers are.
the guy was a complete fraud, and he ends his miserable life in hiding on a boat somewhere.
truly a pathetic coward.

Date: February 24, 2009 04:16PM

Took a little bit of searching, but I think I've found something. Possibly the original source of the recording, too, as it looks to have been available for the last year.

Found listings for it at the following locations:

[www.fulldls.com]

[www.torrentz.com]

[torrentportal.com]

For those of you who have torrent software, let us know if these are working and good. This whole torrent thing is quite an interesting concept. Please post below if you are successful in downloading a copy.

John

Re: Werner Erhard 60 Minutes, 1991, sexual abuse, rape,
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: February 24, 2009 04:52PM

The torrents look fine, as the comments are ok.

To download a torrent, you just need one of the basic free torrent softwares, listed here.
[netforbeginners.about.com]

you also might need a plug-in for the video player, but its pretty basic.

To find more copies, there are lots out there, anyone can search Google pasting these exact words:

torrent "werner erhard" "60 minutes"

while you're at it, download INSIDE THE LANDMARK FORUM too!
2003 Inside Landmark Forum.avi
[thepiratebay.org]

Posted by: ajinajan ()
Date: February 25, 2009 11:22PM

ON2 LF
John Fox

John

wow. Erhard is sicker and more cruel than I ever imagined. I truly hope that some of his following and 'friends' will find a way to view the videos with some objectivity and just hear the story out. Of course if they view it as a 'story' they will deny its truthfulness, and how clever of this criminal to insert/program that lie into the core of his toxic mind control arsenal..which he has used to deconstruct and reshape the minds and will of his victims for decades.

I can't even find the words to express my disgust. I am stunned by his arrogance, and ignorance, in referring to himself as God. Hopefully, at least one or two of his followers will view the videos and reason to themselves that 60 Minutes has long been a trusted, reputable and credible source of programming, and would not have wasted its time investigating Erhard and putting this documentary together, if it weren't truth.

I am sickened and appalled by his extreme abuse of his daughters, son, and wife while preaching to whom ever would pay to listen about how to create relationship. Even sicker to know he threatened them into retracting the truth they told in the documentary.

It is sickening to realize that the 'friends of Werner' truly believe that he is a superior being with superior knowledge and intellect. That is as great a tragedy as what he did to his own children, and as horrific as the scars he left them with.

ON2 LF hit the nail on the head.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.