Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
PSI Seminars: Best LOVE money can buy????
Posted by: Samuel ()
Date: February 23, 2008 12:33PM

I just read an email sent by a PSI member where she is telling everyone in her group that "PSI is the best love money can buy." What a joke.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: PSI Seminars: Best LOVE money can buy????
Posted by: vlinden ()
Date: February 23, 2008 10:46PM

Guess she never listened to the Beatles.

Posted by: Mary K ()
Date: February 23, 2008 11:23PM

Hi Sam, I noticed your post after I signed in and wrote the following. This is getting to be a strange world isn't it.

"Well this situation with my ex-husband has taken a strange twist. He called me last night at midnight and told me he is in Las Vegas with his "new" girlfriend and they are getting married tomorrow. Seems he met her during one of these coffee meetings, hit it off and she is 'the love of his life." Now to make matters even more unreal, because I think this whole thing is unreal, he's only known her a couple of weeks. When he returned from the ranch he was smitten over another woman, again "the love of his life," he had met at the ranch. She apparently dumped him and he's now getting married to someone he's known only a couple of weeks. I pointed out to him that I am his ex-wife and asked him why I would care what he's doing? He has the nerve to tell me that he thought we were still friends. "Friends!!!!!" I explained to him, again, for the hundredth time I am not his friend. I am his ex-wife. I asked him if he remembered telling me that I didn't matter to him; that if I was not interested in attending one of his seminars I was not worth wasting time on, and that's why he divorced me.

I would swear this man is on drugs. They really must put something in the kool-aid."

Posted by: vlinden ()
Date: February 23, 2008 11:51PM

Seriously! Mary K, listening to your story and others it really seems like total derangement, what kind of brainwashing or hypnosis was your husband exposed to? Did they put LSD in the coffee or what? This is sooooo bizarre. Does he still work and hold down a job?

Date: February 28, 2008 08:34AM

vlinden
Seriously! Mary K, listening to your story and others it really seems like total derangement, what kind of brainwashing or hypnosis was your husband exposed to? Did they put LSD in the coffee or what? This is sooooo bizarre. Does he still work and hold down a job?

Vlinden, If this were happening to someone else instead of me I would say they were crazy. But this so bizarre. I heard from the ex on Saturday as he called from Las Vegas and he asked to speak to our daughter. He wanted to know if she could catch a flight out there and attend the wedding on Sunday. My daughter exploded on him. I never heard such language from her in my life. She was so mad I thought she was going to have a stroke. She hung up on him. He's calls back and has the nerve to ask me what our daughter was mad about? I asked him if he wasn't listening to her when she called him a "stupid asshole." Actually she has more computer knowledge then I have and she's the one who found this site. My daughter always respected her father before this and I never would have thought she would talk to him this way but she is just as fed up as I am with his new attitude. I told him to go ahead and get married, but she wants nothing to do with it and that is his new reality.

As for the question about holding a job?; I ran into his boss about two weeks ago and was told he quit after he was asked to leave. His boss said Mark started acting strangely and using unusual jargon. Apparently he tried to convince several of his co-workers to attend PSI and they complained about it. His boss did tell me that one of the people in his section did attend the basic and told everyone when he returned that it was a cult and Mark was a nut for trying to sell this stuff. Talk about ruining a reputation.

Posted by: Steve989 ()
Date: March 01, 2008 11:19AM

Mary K
vlinden

Vlinden, If this were happening to someone else instead of me I would say they were crazy. But this so bizarre. I heard from the ex on Saturday as he called from Las Vegas and he asked to speak to our daughter. He wanted to know if she could catch a flight out there and attend the wedding on Sunday. My daughter exploded on him. I never heard such language from her in my life. She was so mad I thought she was going to have a stroke. She hung up on him. He's calls back and has the nerve to ask me what our daughter was mad about? I asked him if he wasn't listening to her when she called him a "stupid asshole." Actually she has more computer knowledge then I have and she's the one who found this site. My daughter always respected her father before this and I never would have thought she would talk to him this way but she is just as fed up as I am with his new attitude. I told him to go ahead and get married, but she wants nothing to do with it and that is his new reality.

As for the question about holding a job?; I ran into his boss about two weeks ago and was told he quit after he was asked to leave. His boss said Mark started acting strangely and using unusual jargon. Apparently he tried to convince several of his co-workers to attend PSI and they complained about it. His boss did tell me that one of the people in his section did attend the basic and told everyone when he returned that it was a cult and Mark was a nut for trying to sell this stuff. Talk about ruining a reputation.

My ex-wife did something similar with her new relationship until the guy got her pregnant then he dumped her.

Date: March 02, 2008 11:41PM

Samuel
I just read an email sent by a PSI member where she is telling everyone in her group that "PSI is the best love money can buy." What a joke.

Damn this fits; BEST LOVE MONEY CAN BUY.

My ex-husband, who is involved in PSI called me last night at midnight and told me that he believes he mad a ‘terrible mistake’ marrying his new PSI “sweetheart.” This after less than a week of marriage. He told me his new wife racked up a majority of his credit cards while they were in Vegas buying like expensive items at the hotel shops; like she was some big winner. Add that to the fact he dropped four grand on the roulette table.

I asked him why in the world he was calling and telling me his woes and he responds that I “owe” him for the support he gave me over the years of our marriage and feels that I can at least listen to him because of that. I cannot believe the nerve of this man. The arrogant self centered bastard. I told him to talk to his new wife and explain it to her as she is on the same wavelength as he is.

PSI destroyed his mind and I can’t believe this new attitude.

Posted by: Samuel ()
Date: March 05, 2008 09:33AM

Mary K
Samuel

What their now comparing this to owning a pet?

Posted by: Steve989 ()
Date: March 11, 2008 10:54AM

Maybe the best sex money can buy according to these people:

[www.ripoffreport.com]

I am from Denver and have watched (name removed) being a sexual predator in the PSI class. He teaches the class and then gets women to trust him and leads women on with lies and convinces them to have sex with him. I know of several already he has done this too and was disgusted that this was part of the program. It leads to the question; is this what goes on in this cult company? No better than Jim Jones for the most part. I have even written the owner Jane several months ago (several times) and see that nothing has changed so she must be Okaying this as I have let her know. The fact that she does nothing only confirms the company is sick as she has been made fully aware. My husband has asked me not to be involved anymore than what I already am and that was contacting the right person which I did. Yet to spite all my concern it obviously didn't matter. I am disgusted. I thought J**e was a person of integrity which is what they preach at you but if integrity means being emotionally opened up by a sexual predator teaching you then watching this go on to woman after woman after woman please give us all a break. I am not the only one who has watched this I can only assume others have told J**e the owner as I have myself. I will warn others if I have too to beware.

Dear (name removed),
I am responding to your narrow minded complaint. I have been around the classes for over 10 years. These are the best courses around. J**e has hired the best there is. These are real people, with real lives. Tim has done these classes for at least 10 years that I know of. He has done all of my family members basics. He is best instructor bar none. Has he had relationships with graduates? Of course he has. Find one man in this company who hasn't. Let me broaden your small scope!!!

(Name Removed) was the best of all the PSI instructors; he was in and out of rehabs the whole time, serious drug addiction, and a sex-alcohol. Do you know any other great men with this issue??? He changed more lives for the better than anyone I know of. Did he struggle with his woman issues (many times!!!!!!!?)

Greg K (area director LA) just recently stole a graduate’s wife and is living with her.
M*** and J*** (speakers at Principia) enjoyed a three-way with (name removed) (lucky) (recognize the name? President of PSI World's daughter)
My girlfriend walked in on a chick from Las Vegas, shall I say pleasuring B*** and C**** (Area Directors of SF and Phoenix) at the same time at Principia behind the tent.
(Name removed) (Area Director Denver) has a mistress that he flies in almost weekly, not to mention his ' Denver stable.' I know personally that every instructor has slept with a graduate; I have slept with 2 of them myself.

I could go on and on!!! Here is a truth. All of these men are great men. The boys in this company bring in the money!!! The girls spend it.

Your attack on J*** is misguided, I think. We are all adults and make our own choices! The women involved also made choices. Find me one company that does not have these issues.

J*** has the oldest seminar company in the US. 33 years of the best courses on the planet. You will not find another Woman who cares more deeply about people than her. If anyone deserves a Nobel peace it is her (not Al Gore).

Does she have to deal with a lot of crap like we all do, who own companies. Yes.

Give her a break; the work is great the people are human. Enjoy it!!!

(Reply)
Talk bout narrowed minded!!!! Have you read what you wrote here? You have been around the classes for over 10 years? Can you even spell BRAINWASHING? T** has done all of your family members basic's? How many of those family members have thrown away their relationships with their loved ones? T** has had relationships with graduates? How ethical is that? I assume he is being paid to teach these classes right? He was supposed to maintain his objectivity you closed minded idiot.

***** is the best PSI instructor(?) is in and out of rehab, is a drug addict and a sex alcoholic, but has changed more lives “ the better.” How? How does he change the lives of these people for the better? Does he screw these women behind the barn? Does he take advantage of these women when their defenses are lower during the BRAINWASHING?

***** stole a grad wife and is living with her. Again another ethical violation.

M*** and J**** enjoyed a three-way with ***** and you consider her lucky or the two guys?

Your girlfriend walked in on a woman having sex with two area directors of PSI at a Principia tent and you see nothing wrong with that. I thought PSI was supposed to enlighten people and make their lives better. What example are they setting? What exactly are you trying to say?

M***, area director of Denver, has a mistress he flies in weekly? Is she another PSI graduate that has been BRAINWASHED to believe the lies of PSI? And you could go on and on? Please do because it sounds like you have an axe to grind with PSI even though you say J*** had the oldest seminar in the country with the best courses in 33 years on the planet. And J*** does care about her people as long as they keep bringing in the MONEY.

As for me. PSI is a cult. Pure and simple. It destroyed the mind of my wife and turned her into a mindless drone. It destroyed her mind and she lost more than she gained. How did it “improve” her life? Well if didn't. It destroyed her mind; cost me my marriage and mental anguish for my daughters. What would you tell them? We all have a lot of crap to deal with in life; but why does PSI add to it?

And I think you should give ******** a break because the work is NOT great, it's bulls*it!!

Date: March 14, 2008 09:40AM

Steve989, My God is that true? I was talking to my ex-husband and asked him to tell me about the ranch and his visit there. I asked him if they have sex with strangers and he told me that he had an affair with one woman. He also informed me she had sex with several of the other men while she was there; that it was sexually liberating. I guess it's true about having the women wearing sexy clothes and swim suits during the seminars.

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.