WorldWide Church of God looking for info on members
Posted by: zeak ()
Date: November 06, 2008 02:06AM

I am looking for information on two families that belonged (actually still belong) to the World Wide Church of God. Hello All,

We are involved in caring for nine children who are all currently in foster care. The parents criminal trial for neglect and abuse is coming up soon. This family has raised three generations is one cult or another, this last bunch in a crazy cult of the parents own design. Basically we need information and possibly witnesses. If you are or know anyone who belonged to this cult especially in the 1980-1993 timeframe and lived in Fairbanks Alaska area, and other parts of alaska as well, please posts. I am not sure if I can post the names of the two families involved here.

Since the parents have been in jail the relatives have been crawling out of the woodwork. Even though there is proof otherwise they are claiming that they has little contact with these "parents", but the truth is they looked the other way for 20+ years while twelve children where physically and emotionally abused, denied any sort of love or affection, left completely uneducated and where denied medical treatment even for injuries (like a broken jaw) caused by the parents "discipline".

The family of the "mother" seems so cruel and angry. These are judgemental people who are very angry that their daughter was caught. The put all the blame on the "father but they are very angry at the children for finally speaking out and telling what was really going on in their home. I truly fear for the children's safety if the court returns them to ANY of the family members I have had the displeasure to meet so far. These are sick, dead inside individuals who have stayed in a "religion" that makes even the smallest decisions for the members. For at least 35 years they have followed a succession of "leaders" who are even more Fed Up and dead inside that their followers. People who can only point fingers and blame others should not be allowed to "claim" house children now that they are finally free of their life time of captivity.

So if you or some one you know belonged to this group in Alaska in the past please post and we can see what we can learn together.

Thanks in advance for any help, Nancy

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.