For what it's worth - watch my whiny videos about LANDMARK on youtube
Posted by: nettie ()
Date: July 22, 2008 02:54AM

My videos is gaining some momentum. 2 individuals seems to be obsessed with me - navygolf and a guy who used to call himself zigzagidiot.

search for nisseberka on youtube - you may find them informative if you have been invited to an introduction to "the Forum". Some people find them to be a lot of crap. You decide.

nettie
a "somewhat" disgruntled ex landmarker

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: For what it's worth - watch my whiny videos about LANDMARK on youtube
Posted by: pauker ()
Date: July 22, 2008 04:29AM

You're a Rock Star, dude -- PLUS you get to sing Opera. Life's a lookin' up.

And what you said in those videos needed to be said. On behalf of all of us you've undoubtedly helped w/those videos, Thank You.

Re: For what it's worth - watch my whiny videos about LANDMARK on yout
Posted by: caligari ()
Date: July 22, 2008 10:33AM

nettie
My videos is gaining some momentum. 2 individuals seems to be obsessed with me - navygolf and a guy who used to call himself zigzagidiot.

search for nisseberka on youtube - you may find them informative if you have been invited to an introduction to "the Forum". Some people find them to be a lot of crap. You decide.

nettie
a "somewhat" disgruntled ex landmarker

It's kinda funny cause most people come to YouTube to watch videos, not to read comments. So by constantly going to that page looking what's written and then commenting, they're helping increase the views.

Posted by: pauker ()
Date: July 25, 2008 12:39AM

So, is Zigzagidiot harassing you again? Why don't you post some of his/her drivel up here on the board so we can all have a laugh at how the Werner Brothers (the REAL ones) cracked open his head?

Posted by: nettie ()
Date: July 25, 2008 06:35PM

pauker
So, is Zigzagidiot harassing you again? Why don't you post some of his/her drivel up here on the board so we can all have a laugh at how the Werner Brothers (the REAL ones) cracked open his head?

it is a bit too much to reveal here - you may find out that I am looking like a Bart Simpson (50 years old) or you may find that I am like the guy who shot John Lennon. Or maybe I am just whining about how landmark made me buy a BMW that was too expensive.

Ziggy never discusses any real issues about landmark. He is bent on making me "look bad". But it really makes me "look good". So while he is running his racket on me he is "creating a listening" for me.

No true landmarker likes ziggy - they want him to stop.

I like ziggy - sometimes I lovebomb him and then we are friends again. Then he creates another youtube account and start it all over again.

nettie
the harasser/the man/the myth/the legend :-)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.