Klemmer & Associates
Posted by: faboucha ()
Date: February 29, 2008 06:12AM

Hi, I've been hoping to get more information on Klemmer & Associates courses if anyone has been to the later courses. I know rswinters has had a very terrible experience and posted a lot on them, but he doesn't seem anywhere to be found and isn't answering PMs.

I'm hoping for a general thread on OBJECTIVE CONTENT. Thus, the explanation of the games, the excercises, etc.. Not so much experiences, so much as the content itself. I have been to the quickening, and am hoping to get a compilation going for those who wish to be able to communicate with those who've taken the courses....since they are so elusive about the content.

Again, this thread isn't to debate the merits, about it they helped you or not, but about content.

I'll share an objective overview of what the quickening was for us in due time.

thanks,

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Klemmer & Associates
Posted by: Next to Klemmer ()
Date: July 01, 2008 11:53PM

I can vouch for the credibility of the methods which are being used as described by rswinters.
As for the bad experience, many have had them and are terrified of repercussions from the cult Klemmer amp.
This is not an organization to be trifled with. They are well organized, secretive and are very successful at quieting their detractors.
My brother is the second in command there and is one of the slickest men I know (as the old saying goes: "he could sell ice to Eskimos") and I grew up in the same bedroom with him so I know.
Be very careful in your studies, particularly if your intent is to expose what they are doing. They have powerful allies.
I have never been to a seminar and I will never go. I have no desire to be inducted into his cult. It is a blatant rip-off of your money by means of mass hypnosis.
When we worked together years ago, he and I would sit together in the evenings, having Coronas and joke about starting a religion based on money. Well at least I thought we were joking until I really looked into this guy Klemmer. My brother has become the Jesus to Klemmer's God. Scares the crap out of me and now he's latched onto one of my kids.
The last time we spoke he was forbidding me from going into our father's 80th birthday party (his property). Last Saturday.
All I can say is, be careful.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.