Chris Howa
Posted by: Frogman ()
Date: June 11, 2008 06:15PM

My sister has been offered free tickets to a 3 day seminar with an NLP teacher called Chris Howard. The times are from 9am - 10:30pm which had my alarm bells ringing because I know that many groups use the mental exhaustion tactic to brainwash people and if at all possible try to sign people up for expensive courses. So is this guy another landmark or is there something positive here? I'd be grateful for any experience that anyone has had with him as I'm a little worried about my sister going there. This is the link: http://www.universalevents.com.au/

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Chris Howa
Posted by: AntiCultist ()
Date: June 12, 2008 01:42AM

Landmark created everyone of them - Robbins, Dr Phil, Oprah, that asshole Chris Howard. All of them, nearly without exception.

Re: Chris Howard, Christopher Howard - WARNING
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: June 12, 2008 08:51AM

Watch out for this Christopher Howard, aka Chris Howard.
He is doing the full NLP, hypnosis, LGAT, LoveBombing, MANIA-Inducing, and everything else he can get his hands on.

There is nothing "free" about a 3 day ticket.
He is going to literally use hundreds of techniques to "brainwash" people into buying his expensive programs, franchises, coachings, etc.
That 3 day "free" ticket could literally ruin a person's life, and hook them into this guy for many years.

On top of all this stuff, the guy seems to be a serious meglomaniac.

If it were my sister, I would "educate" her on the serious dangers.
Worst case, if they decide to go, talk them into NOT taking a credit card, and NOT signing anything there.
But they are brilliant at creating Scarcity, and people buy into it.

There are hundreds of these guys out there, and Chris Howard is very organized at it.
An innocent person can get totally hoodwinked.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/12/2008 08:52AM by The Anticult.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.