Words now having dual meaning thanks to LGATs
Posted by: bigboyx5 ()
Date: April 21, 2008 07:53AM

I was watching a children's show with my daughter the other day and noticed that some words now trigger a memory. I'm guessing this is thanks to my experience with the New Wierdo's Traing Adventure (Mankind project). The show was "the bear in the big blue house" and they were singing "oh where, oh where, oh where is shadow?" and I immediately thought of the MKP. I've occasionally noticed this before, always with buzz words or phrases they've used such as "honor that" or "own this" etc, this was the most pronounced though.

The MKP and its sister group Woman within seem to use words literally stolen from some other setting and twisted to confuse an issue. Such as the Woman Within International recently announced that it had been operating in the black for four years now. So the board met and it decided to stop the weekends for 18 mos and "recast" the group. (what's funny is that they also hired 5 new top level executives to oversee this). Other words include "Gold" or "castle".

Has anyone else had something like this happen to them? Or notice that simple words now have double (darker) meanings for them? If so, what words trigger the memory in you, and is this maybe a form of suggestion?

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.