Landmark Education causes suicide
Posted by: nettie ()
Date: March 12, 2008 02:13PM

During my time as a leader in Landmark Education I was constantly under pressure to enroll people. When I was near to fulfill my quota to get accepted to the next leadership level I focused on one person.. It was my ex:es brother.

He did the Forum and some more courses.

He committed suicide by hanging in his basement after suffering severe depression. He had 2 small children.

I have no proof that his Landmark Education participation caused this (unfortunately). But I saw his progressive downward spiral firsthand. It started when he couldn’t reconcile with his past. Landmark’s courses brought a lot up to the surface for him and he couldn’t handle it.

It is known by health professionals in many countries that Landmark Education leaves a lot of people in despair. Psychoses, depressions, suicides, general psychological problems etc.

I consider it a crime that this goes on. Can’t we stop them?

If you have a similar story to tell - please post it here. Also send me a private message so I can start to collect these stories and possibly make a group that "gets some beef".

nettie

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/12/2008 02:31PM by nettie.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Landmark Education causes suicide
Date: March 14, 2008 02:55PM

Any more stories about suicides linked to Landmark - I know there are some. Please post leads to where I can find them - I am lazy :-)

nettie

Posted by: chubbics ()
Date: March 15, 2008 09:32PM

Hello Nettie,

I'm also trying to build a case against LE - a friend of mine joined who seems to be OK at the moment but the more I look into it the more i find this organisation is really disturbing.

Chubbics

Date: March 16, 2008 12:36AM

Hi chubbics,

how do you wish to proceed? Please PM me about your plans. If what you have is that you are disturbed because your friend has joined I don't that is enough to build a legal case. What I am after are personal stories with links to suicides. Do you have any info about that?

But I wish you good luck. London is a stronghold for Landmark in Europe and I think that if we can hit them there it is a good starting point.

I am a correct you have just recently learnt about landmark and you are shocked? Don't make any hasty decisions based on what you have learnt so far. Keep your cool and learn as much as you can.

A start could be to inform people around you including your friends family so maybe you can prevent some poor souls to get sucked in.

br nettie

Date: March 17, 2008 11:49AM

Here is some info about a possible link between Landmark and murder

[www.culteducation.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.