If LE graduate-bots were to run a business ...
Posted by: John Fox ()
Date: February 24, 2008 02:08PM

It would be something like Cafe Gratitude. Possibly.

John

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: If LE graduate-bots were to run a business ...
Posted by: Zorro ()
Date: February 24, 2008 05:43PM

OMG!!!!! That is not good. Their menu is straight out of Landmark doctrine. Where each day, or per event during the day you get to "create" who you are.....Like "I am grateful", or "I am joyful", etc. My gut instinct senses a lot of Advanced Course mumbo jumbo. Mainly because that is where you "create who you are" and you finally "get it" and can create "possibilites" on demand.

Also that fucking rotating banner they have makes me dizzy....maybe it's because it's almost 3:30 AM and I've had way too much caffiene and a long day.....NOT!!! The thing is annoying.

I bet if I ate their food it would give me the flying shit's and I would be in dire need of the creating the possibility of having to take Immodium AD!!!!

I also bet the employees have all taken Landmark classes. Some of the people giving a reviews picked up on the fact that the employees seemed a little weird! Helllooooo!!!! McFly!!!!! I think you've taken one too many Landmark Courses!

But god what a place to go Lekkie watching. The next time I go to San Francisco I am going to this place. Sounds like the workers there are the typical non functional Leknoids.

Please read the reviews they are hilarious.

Re: If LE graduate-bots were to run a business ...
Posted by: John Fox ()
Date: February 24, 2008 05:48PM

Hilarious indeed. Try this morsel for size ...

"I am Grateful", "I am radiant", "I am shitting rainbows"

LOL!! ROFLMAO!!!

John :-o

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.