Current Page: 33 of 55
Royal Way/Jacumba/Ranch/Michael - Need Info
Posted by: The Real Deal ()
Date: October 07, 2007 07:30AM

Anyone going on this first level weekend in October?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Royal Way/Jacumba/Ranch/Michael - Need Info
Posted by: Arle ()
Date: February 07, 2008 07:44AM

Why did this topic suddenly dry up in October? Pressure or interference from RW?

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: February 07, 2008 08:57AM

No. We had some interruptions of service on the message board when the software was upgraded.

Other than that each participant individually either decides to post or not to post.

Royal Way supporters have complained though as you can see.

However, nothing has been deleted or edited.

Posted by: Nietzsche ()
Date: May 12, 2008 03:23PM

I'd really like to open this discussion up once more. As I said before, my parents are a part of this organization and, in fact, are at a "retreat" this weekend. They have also added a photograph of Michael to their bedroom. If there is any information out there, please share. I am very worried.

Thank you.

Posted by: sdcfish ()
Date: June 16, 2008 07:13AM

How are you parents doing? Are they still involved with RW?

Best regards...

Eric

Posted by: kre8tiv1 ()
Date: June 21, 2008 08:22AM

Hi,
I'm new to the board. My sister-in-law and her husband have been members of RW from the time they were known as Jacumba and I have found this forum very helpful.
I had been doing Google searches for years trying to find information on this group and always came up empty handed. I had pretty much given up, until on a lark, I searched again and came upon this site!

Like many others, she has a picture of Michael on her dresser, they are constantly going to the ranch to do work (quote..'NOT because I have to, because I want to!). She goes to the ranch every summer and spends 30 days in silence. She and her husband are musicians, so they put on performances for Michael and take part in the grand celebration every year. They are very weathly and I can only imagine how much money they have "donated" to RW!

Over the years, she has become more distant to her family on the east coast. When she does visit, it's obvious that she's "different". When I asked her about the group and who Michael is, she told me that he has a special gift--he knows the the truth about everything (and apparantly, he is the only one who has this special gift).

I just wanted to share my experience and the limited information I had. It's going to take me a very long time to go thru 33 pages of posts!

Re: Royal Way/Jacumba/Ranch/Michael - internet scrubbing
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: June 21, 2008 09:43PM

Hi kre8tiv1:

you will see some interesting information in this thread. Even possibly some entries from The Leader himself posting as "Paprika" if memory serves. There are other members from Royal Way who posted as well.

This appears to be the only thread on the internet, and the only information on the internet about Royal Way, Jacumba, and Michael Gottlieb.

That is no accident.
Royal Way has an "internet scrubbing" team, who go after anyone who posts anything at all about Royal Way. Its all here in this thread about how they went after this thread too.
The only reason this information is up, is that Royal Way realized that they could not take it down.

One could do a simple experiment. Someone could post a critical comment about Royal Way and Michael Gottlieb even just on a blog comment anywhere, and Royal Way would pick it up from their internet monitoring, and that post would be removed with a threat from Royal Way.
There used to be a few little posts here and there about Royal Way, even positive ones, and now they appear to be "disappeared".

Royal Way is an extremely secretive group. What are they hiding?

Its scary the kind of world we would all live in, if people like Rick Ross, and a few others, did not stand up to these type of people in the name of free speech and the education of the public.

One is certain that Royal Way has strategized for months and even years about how to block this thread. So far, its still here.
Of course the irony is that since there is NOTHING on the internet about Royal Way at all, a basic search makes this thread #1. They had not thought of that. Whoops.

Date: June 21, 2008 10:46PM

Its interesting to look back at this thread.
Before the message board software was reset, there were close to 20,000 "views" of this thread.
Since then, there have been about 9,000 views, with not that many new postings.

So its close to 30,000 views of the thread.
That means many hundreds of those involved in Royal Way are reading the thread from a Google search.

So the irony is that Royal Way has created an information vacuum, which drives their own people to the very thing they want them to avoid.
Michael Gottlieb has created the Forbidden Fruit, as they say, and they are secretly reading this thread.
No wonder Royal Way seems to use the technique of cutting their followers off from society as much as possible.

This is why other cults try the opposite tactic, and launch dozens of websites and blogs, to create a cloud of confusion.

Posted by: kre8tiv1 ()
Date: June 22, 2008 01:26AM

Indeed it's interesting how the active dialog about RW seemed to abruptly stop. And truly, I don't know why (unless you have something to hide) that you wouldn't want to talk about their group and beliefs. If you ask a Jew, Christian, Muslum, Buddhist about their religion, they are happy to talk about it. I haven't read all the posts yet but, do the RW posters give an explanation as to why they won't talk about RW/Michael?

My experience/observation is that the members are highly educated/intelligent and very weathly. I'm sure that not every one of them fits that description, but again, I am basing that on the people I know who are involved in RW. Also, they do not accept members under age 21. So my SIL's children could not attend with their parents. However, both are now of age and one has already joined the group. Doesn't surprise me, they have been "exposed" since early childhood.

Another thing I remember...years ago, my SIL started going by a different first name. The family found out about it quite accidently. When we asked her about it, she said she's back to using her real first name because the other name "had served its purposed". What the heck?!

Date: June 22, 2008 06:14AM

No they don't talk about content, they just say Michael's writings are secret.

You will see how vicious some of Royal Ways comments become, even taking on a threatening tone, especially for those involved in the group. It gets pretty ugly.

They tried to reframe what was going on was about "one" disgruntled former member, which is a typical tactic of diversion.
Anyone can see the main questions were coming from the loved ones of those who are into the Royal Way sect, and some former members.
It has to be one of the most secretive sects out there. If not for this thread, there would be nothing at all.

But at some point, some people will decide to speak out, and start posting Michael's "letters", perhaps on a place like Wikileaks.org
[forum.culteducation.com]

Its no surprise they target wealthy people, like many of these sects do. Wealthy people tend to have a lot of money!
:-)
But often these groups have another tier as well, and those folks get to work in the office for no pay, tend the ranch, etc.

One day the truth about Michael Gottlieb and Royal Way will come out. Who knows what goes on there, and what the truth is about various "recordings" and how they are used to possibly silence dissent.

The fact they are so hyper-secretive puts them in line for an investigative news article.

Current Page: 33 of 55

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.