Current Page: 30 of 55
Royal Way/Jacumba/Ranch/Michael - Need Info
Posted by: Nietzsche ()
Date: June 29, 2007 12:11AM

Stop RW:

Are there any details of that case that you know in particular so that I can do some research and find out more?

Thanks for you info.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: CultCritic ()
Date: June 30, 2007 03:49AM

I am new to this site. My friend and her entire family and their friends are part of Jacumba/Royal Way. It's frightening!! She is constantly asking me to come to Wednesday meetings with her...or fork up $500 for a ranch. I always politely decline. But should I even attempt to help her. I have never tried and I feel like she's been doing this now for the past 3 years. How do people get sucked into these things.????

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: June 30, 2007 04:10AM

See the following links with some interesting research that might be helpful.

[www.culteducation.com]

[www.culteducation.com]

[www.culteducation.com]

Posted by: stop rw ()
Date: June 30, 2007 04:10PM

As mentioned previously, the suicide of the young man did indeed tragically occur. As far as the details and research of this tragedy, I'm not sure what purpose that would serve?

This much is true; It did happen. Shortly after a 1st and final first level of the lovely "retreat" that he had attended. Jacumba (The cult's name at the time) did attempt to cover it up by fabricating the story that the young man was so spiritually touched and moved that he suffered a cardiac arrest in a swimming pool of a hotel that he had checked into soon after the "awakening RW retreat" Also, the brave "Michael" did lay low for some time only to reemerge as Royal Way.

As others have posted here, secret and soon to be revealed investigations are taking place and soon RW cult will be exposed on a large mass media scale. Stay Tuned. This group is nearing the end of its tenure. If your family, friends, or loved ones are in this cult, act and ACT NOW. Get them out before its too late.

Date: June 30, 2007 04:24PM

Also, as many are aware it is very difficult to obtain information on this cult. Other than this site, which is incredibly resourceful, there is not a whole lot of information on "Jacumba" or "Royal way"

This cult has done a pretty good job of staying as secretive and hidden as it can. Credit this to "Michael's" Manipulative brainwashing of his followers.
But in time, as history proves, things crumble. The Roman empire crumbled, the Persian empire crumbled, Hitler's Nazis crumbled, Saddam Hussein's tyranny crumbled......so will Michael's dream world, and when it crumbles, it will do so in a Royal way.
:roll:

Posted by: The Real Deal ()
Date: July 01, 2007 04:19AM

A reply to Stop rw:

I would like you to see that your over dramatic postings are not helpful. I am not a fan of Royal Way and would also like to see the missing pieces of the puzzle come up here. Like you said, this is the only site (for now) that is available to view the group. Please think of the fact that almost 1000 people view this site on a good week. These are many family members of people in Royal Way, who have great concern. My family was one of them when I was involved. You are misquoting the facts on the suicide, overdramatizing by saying, “get your family out before it is too late.” That kind of stuff is misleading and takes away from what was exposed in prior postings. Michael has done plenty of things that are questionable (to put it mildly) there is no need to make things up.

I realized you were in a hurtful relationship with a royal way member and this site is a way to get back at them. This is understandable, although it is hurting you more than them. This is pure speculation on my part, but if you were involved with whom I think, then I understand why you feel such animosities. There are so many people looking for answers here, all I ask is that you consider what I am saying to you. I am sure if you think back, you will remember things your ex said that may be valuable to the readers, rather the things you are stating now.

As for the suicide, he was a middle-aged man on his third level retreat. He had many health problems and came home to an empty house, his wife split. This is hardly a normal situation for most people who attend the retreats. He was clearly distraught to begin with. Maybe there is more to this story that I know, if it is worth exposing for a wrong doing, then let it come out by those who know things first hand.

Date: July 01, 2007 10:18AM

The Real Deal:

Clearly, you are a RW follower. Given that, your criticism of my posts or your speculation as to who I am or whom my ex was is just that. Pure speculation on your part.

You do not know who I am and I do not who you are. I do know that you are a Michael follower, and that is enough of a reason for me to not want to associate with you in any shape or form. I hope that wasn't too"dramatic for you?"

Your fears, and uncertainties regarding your cult and the demise of it strikes deep concerns amongst most of you who are still in RW. :cry: It is absolutely understandable and predictable. After all, for most of you to spend so much of your time, energy, emotion, money and your souls into RW, soon to realize that it was ALL a facade is devastating. Good luck with that. Again, I hope You are not too moved by all of this drama? :wink:

In fact, why dont you share your concerns and answer some questions as well, instead of just accusing and whinning :cry: And by the way where is our invitation to come up to the ranch to view the art gallery?

The fact of the matter is you are absolutely incorrect about your assumptions as far as my "ex" that you supposedly know! I happen to know several others who were or still are associated with the RW cult.
As mentioned before, the truth about RW will come out sooner or later.
Your god, "Michael" will eventually pass on. Why dont you and your followers give that some thought. Oh oh, the drama level may be going uo for you RW people. :roll:

Again, I advise everyone who has friends, loved ones and family in the Royal Way cult to help them escape. Do it and do it NOW :shock:

Date: July 01, 2007 10:36AM

As far as the suicide. Once again, as is typical of most RW followers,
you contradict yourself.

The middle-aged man was accompanying the man who passed away. The deceasewd was in his early twenties. I would rather not reveal my sources and post the actual name of the deceased. I'm not even sure that the moderator would allow me to post such a thing?

Out of respect for the family of the lost one, I am dropping this subject. Let his soul rest in peace. Good luck and god bless

Date: July 01, 2007 02:59PM

I think that all of us are trying to find answers about this organization. We needn't resort to bashing or over-zealousness... PLEASE, let's remain on topic.

My request for details is simply an attempt to clarify if anything Michael said or did provided the impetus for someone taking their own life. Likewise, if Michael did indeed change the name due in part to some investigation or nefarious dealings stemming from this suicide.

In effect, I need information that is solid enough to bring to my family and confront them about their involvement. I need details, because simply saying "This is insane, you're in a cult" has not and will not work.

Date: July 01, 2007 03:03PM

That said,

Thank you all for your passion. I am so glad that I am not the only one.

Thank you again.

Current Page: 30 of 55

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.