Current Page: 28 of 55
Royal Way/Jacumba/Ranch/Michael - Need Info
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: June 20, 2007 10:53PM

pissed off:

Are the certain places you like to take walks public property or private property?

Walking on pirvate property could be considered trespassing.

What did the police tell you?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: pissed off ()
Date: June 21, 2007 07:01AM

Like I said before . I take hikes not on their property anymore. I do park by homes at other places along with many other hikers and those home owners never call the police .Many places I park up here in the High Desert other people park there too and take walks also. there are so many places up here where people park right at the dead end road and walk thru the desert and enjoy having a nice walk. RW members are so paranoid that they call the police because they are hiding something when you park by there homes.
I was down in Huntington Beach, California at Slater Lake last month .Homes surround the lake. You must park in front of their homes . All kinds of fisherman do. Do the Home owners their call the police. Prob NO, not at all ,no police came that day I was fishing.. and fishermen go back many times a month I'm sure.See RW is just hiding something.
The night the police came the police said I can park here. BUT they ( RW) may say I did something wrong which would be "defamation of character" if they do . Because my record is perfectly clean even driving record is. The police said and they might get their Attorneys after me and it will cost me . The police know something is going on too.

Date: June 21, 2007 07:09AM

When I talk walks ,Like over there in Apple Valley alot of us older people walk on the dirt road which would be public, just not paved yet. We park on the side of the road next to other homes and walk on the public dirt road. One of the places has a veiw like RW area does so it's nice to walk and look at the veiw while walking.Only one time I was was hiking on RW property and was told to stay off I have never went back on that property again! That was the very 1st encounter with them ever as I learned about their group. Now right around the corner from RW is a public dirt road and I have parked there on the side of the street and took walks because it is high above the desert floor and has a veiw. And I seen other foot prints ,Many. I aint the only one walking there other people are enjoying my hobbie too.

Date: June 21, 2007 07:16AM

Now down in Laguna Beach, California at Crystal Beach You must park on the public Road in front of private property Homes in order to get access to the beach, Hundreds of cars park there daily . Are the home owners calling the police there on beach goers ..? NO. Not at all because they have nothing to hide. It's the same when I went bodysurfing at the Wedge in Newport Beach. You must park in front of homes on private property on the public street and walk to the beach area. Now why do you think RW has the right to call the police on me if I'm doing basically what everyone else is doing and not breaking the law..? We park where it is legal and do our thing..Fair..?

Date: June 21, 2007 10:11PM

pissed off:

Perhaps the RW people may be a bit "paranoid," but that doesn't always mean that someone is "hiding" something.

After all, paranoid is a word used to describe someone with unreasonable fears, which are typically not grounded in reality.

That is, a paranoid person, often has fears about things without cause.

Date: June 21, 2007 10:14PM

pissed off:

I suspect if you consult with an attorney he or she will tell you as long as park on pulic property and walk on public property there should be no legal reprecussions.

Date: June 22, 2007 12:29AM

Ok. Thanks. For now I'm done getting out what I had to. I just wanted to let all know what happend to me with (RW) members with in the last 6 months. I thought I had a kick back spot with a veiw a place I enjoyed relaxing until the harassment started by a RW member, the lady in the White toyota highlander. Like I said if she never would of bugged me the 1st time I never woulda knew who they were. So then I looked up RWR and then I read every thread after the police were called on me for doing nothing. I prob. will not go back up there, and park.
THE END :)

Posted by: withone ()
Date: June 22, 2007 02:32PM

It’s quite natural for someone like Michael to be paranoid and territorial; he knows exactly what’s at stake. If his cover gets blown now, he won’t have enough time to stack his chips and evade the authority.
Because of Michael’s greed, this organization will come crashing down like a freight train. It’s not us that cause this wreck, it’s purely Michael’s fault. As soon as everything comes out in the open, he will begin to fault his followers for all the bad decisions he has made, because it was his followers that took all the actions. All the misuse and abuse of this non-profit organization is directed by Michael himself, his followers simply executes his orders. So it’s very likely that these messengers (followers) will be the largest casualties of this wreck.

Posted by: stop rw ()
Date: June 23, 2007 05:30PM

The people that I know from this cult, have turned for the worse over the past few years. More delusion. despair, lost. confusion, and bi-polar depression characteristics have developed.

It has gotten to the point that I have cut all of my ties with these selected few, due to the fact that the more they've gotten involved in RW cult, the less predictable their outlook, mood, and state of mind has become.

I care deeply for them, but I'm afraid it is a LOST cause. This "God" of theirs "Michael" has donen a good of job of brainwashing them and sucking their souls and spirits out of them. The SADDEST and most ironic tragedy of this is that they believe exactly the opposite. However, friends, family, and all those around have noticed the overall decline in their everyday lives. I wonder what will become of all this. I pray and hope it doesn't lead to a mass suicide or some socio=pathetic action by their leader :shock:

Posted by: Nietzsche ()
Date: June 27, 2007 12:26AM

Thank you to all for speaking about this. I am very worried about my parents, who are DEEPLY involved in RW. Does anyone have suggestions as to how to deal with this topic? I have attempted to have rational conversations with them about this, but it seems fruitless. Any ideas?

Current Page: 28 of 55

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.