Current Page: 27 of 55
Royal Way/Jacumba/Ranch/Michael - Need Info
Posted by: pissed off ()
Date: June 20, 2007 02:43PM

I was hiking one day and a lady in a Toyota white Highlander pulled out of a driveway near by from a home pointing her head lights right at me ,she pulled up and said "Hi" I said "hi" she said "nice up here huh" I said Yes" she said "well this is private property" I said "right here is" she said "yes all 860 acres is" I said "ok then I'll stay off" she said "ok good bye" I said "bye".

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: June 20, 2007 02:46PM

Well ,another day I was up there on the public street and here comes that lady again in the White Toyota Highlander stopping a saying"Is every thing ok" I said" yep,just drinking coffee and relaxing" So I'm like, 2nd time she has asked me how things are doing.Still not knowing what RW is even about at all.

Date: June 20, 2007 02:51PM

So , then I was up by the RW property again because I like going up there overlooking the desert floor and meditate. And here comes that Lady again for the 3rd time asking me if things are ok and do I need help .Now she looked alittle strange looking at my car up and down. I said "fine just relaxing" then she left. I'm like what the heck..? She pulled out of one driveway where a home is and went to another home around the corner I noticed.

Date: June 20, 2007 02:58PM

So I was up by the RWR again parked doing my thing minding my own business for the 4th time since the 1st time I ever spoke with a RW member and another lady in a Mercedes pulled up rolled down here window and said"is everything ok" I said ' uh... yeah just relaxing" she said "do you need help" I said "no ,just relaxing" ok bye. Now things are getting weird here I saying to myself. I've been going up there off and on for 20+ years now and now the last 6 months I had 4 encounters now I know it is RW members .

Date: June 20, 2007 03:18PM

So here the 6th time I took my Wife up there because she has been up there many times before in the last 20 years too. Even before all this stuff started just 4 months ago of the RW members pulling up on me like they got some sensor now and can detect when some drives down their street. I t was day time we like to keep the car clean and the place where I park is the same place I park every time. We got out of the car on the public street just one home is near it is empty, Being sold. My wife smokes out of the car not inside. so we got out and noticed 10 minutes later here comes a truck A Chevrolet 4x4 with a older man . looks like Michael himself driving by slowly ,went to the home that is empty and being sold, Brugh Joy used to owne it .the home now that I did reserch is being seen my RW members but the home is not under RW it is under some other name..?. Then the truck went around the block came back drove real slow past us. My Wife and I waved . He waved back, my wife said he waved hiding his face. Well our veiw was nice and we had a good time that day , but still I'm now getting the picture of what is happening up here .

Date: June 20, 2007 03:25PM

So I was up by RW again 6th time on the public street over looking the desert doing my thing and Again 10 minutes later here comes a redish newer Dodge 4x4 driving past me real slow writing down my license plate # I waved he waved back not Michael thought this was a short dark hair guy. He drove past me went about 50 yards stopped looking in his rearveiw mirrow at me. He went up the dirt road off the pavement onto RW property with stuff in the back of the truck came back down just 20 minutes later and locked the gate and drove off . Now I 'm thinking this may not be a place to kick back and enjoy the veiw . The closest ,highest point I can get my car without going offroad.

Date: June 20, 2007 03:48PM

Yeah I went home type in RWR into goolge and read every thread on them after thay called the police on me. man am I pissed off

Date: June 20, 2007 03:54PM

Why did RW call the cops on me that night. That White Highlander pulled up with it's brights on and sped off. Then the cops came 10 minutes later telling me it's ok to park here but they may say something and you will be fight them in court. WHAT DID SHE SAY TO GET THE COPS THERE SO FAST...?"(DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER") on me I think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I will not tolerate these kind of people trying to run my life saying I can't park on public streets. calling the cops anf lieing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: June 20, 2007 08:13PM

pissed off:

Is this a personal diary about your RW encounters?

Posts are moderated and at times this may delay appearance on the thread.

Why do you keep going back to the RW property?

Date: June 20, 2007 10:51PM

Like I said , I go to certain places in my area where I live and take walks .Until I was told I can't hike there. That was the 1st time ever having a problem with them. The 1st time I seen that lady I did not know what they were about. Going back there again did I think I was gonna get pulled up on again ."NO". but they did . Not knowing who they are . I went to my spot not knowing they would AGAIN pull up on me . So all of these pull ups just started like 6 months ago. after a few more times things did get strange. Do you go to a park and take walks and park by homes ,Do the people in the homes where you park call the police. prob,no. So this is how it started .If that lady in the white Highlander kept to herself I would not be blogging.. But being so pushing trying to rule me I had to blog.And after they called the police then finding out what they are about yeah I got pissed.

Current Page: 27 of 55

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.