Current Page: 26 of 55
Royal Way/Jacumba/Ranch/Michael - Need Info
Posted by: withone ()
Date: May 25, 2007 08:11AM

Here's some decent photos of the Ranch.

[www.visionquest-spiritualretreats-womensretreats-yoga.com]

They have definetly spents some major bucks to create this little oasis in the middle of the desert.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: withone ()
Date: June 06, 2007 04:13PM

The only conclusion that we can draw from Brough Joy and his operation/transaction is, at the end of the day, it’s all about business $$$. It’s what makes the world go round and around. You have to ask yourself, what are they selling? What are you being sold? And more importantly, what price are you paying?
Michael claims to “Teach” by labeling himself as the teacher, but in reality, he’s just a salesman like the rest of us. His biggest asset happens to be himself, and it’s very important that he maintains this image and brand that his followers seem to be addicted to.
I’ve mentioned several times that Michael feeds off of other peoples fear and his own greed. Ironically, no one is more soaked in fear than Michael himself. Every day and night, Michael worries about how others perceive him, because that the basis of his whole operation. His got to be asking himself whether his self-promotion is being bought by his consumers (followers). For example, Coca-Cola and McDonalds is not in the business of sugar drink and meat patties, they’re in the business of life-style accommodation. Believe it or not, Michael is also in the business of life style accommodation. He doesn’t use Pop culture like these big corporations, but instead he uses “Spiritual culture” to captivate his audience. Regardless, we all know that these products don’t make you any cooler or more spiritual, it’s just imagery and stimuli to get people to consume their product. Michael himself is quite product, for those of you who’ve seen Michael, you know what I’m talking about. The costumes, the gestures, and all the words he uses to accessories himself with.

Posted by: stop rw ()
Date: June 09, 2007 02:15PM

The day will soon come when Michael and his "crew" will be exposed to the fraud that they really are. The day will soon arrive.

Posted by: Cult-ivator ()
Date: June 14, 2007 03:49AM

There might be more to this Brough Joy connection than meets the eye. On page 14 of this thread there is a letter posted from attorney Deborah Drooz, on behalf of RW. In this letter she states something to the effect of 'The Superior Court of San Bernardino County has determined RW is entitled to exemption under 217 of the Revenue and Taxation Code.' California rev and tax code section 217 states something to the effect of 'The following articles of personal property made available for public display at a publicly owned art gallery or museum, or a museum that is regularly open to the public and that is operated by a non-profit organization that qualifies for exemption pursuant to section 23701d, shall be exempt from taxation'. (the sub-sections list various art mediums such as painting, sculpture, drawings, etc.) Sub-section (d) states exemption shall not apply to any work of art loaned by dealers.

So, I wonder if this means I can patronize their gallery that is supposed to be regularly open to the public. I also wonder if the art work they have that qualified them for exemption is on loan to them, and is the same art work being offered on e-bay from the dealer.

Date: June 15, 2007 03:00PM

If that is the case, perhaps an arrangement should be made for some of us ("the public") to pay a visit to RW ranch to view the "loaned" art. :wink:
I wonder what the RW followers would think of that? How does next weekend sound? :roll:

Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: June 16, 2007 01:27AM

...there has been some "buzz" here in LA that KNBC-4, and the LA Times are digging around for a feature.

There has also been talk of "infiltrating" the group to see what info, documents, and audio they can get.

Posted by: pissed off ()
Date: June 16, 2007 12:50PM

Yeah I'm alittle mad. I've been going up to the RW area for 20 years eating lunch ,drinking coffee looking at the stars and looking for the triangle alien space craft that has been seen there many times by other people and that lady in the White Toyota Highlander keeps telling me that the street is private property .It is not!!! it is a public street for all. And I know your reading this ,If your a church why did your group call the Police on me last week..?? why not bring me in and preach.Your group is hiding something and I know what it is.All that Money your hiding in those houses from those poor soul RW members .!! hiding it from the Government right..?Under the pillow..HAHAHA. After your Group called the Police on me I went home looked up RW ranch on google and read every thread ,Now I'm writing this because I'm mad your group thinks you can kick me off the streets ,by calling the police .Your group is awnry!!.

Date: June 17, 2007 05:33AM

As mentioned before, RW will soon be exposed to the fraud that it is.
"Publically" exposed. Interesting how none of the RW followers have invited us to view their gallery :shock: :? More to come......stay tuned :wink:

Posted by: SS2006 ()
Date: June 19, 2007 12:43AM

Hey, Anticult,

Please tell us more about "the buzz" when and where reports on RW will appear on television or in the newspaper, so we can keep an eye out for it.

And what tipped you off to the upcoming reports!

Thanks!

Posted by: pissed off ()
Date: June 20, 2007 02:39PM

I have been going up to place by RW for 20 + years now and had an encounter with a RW member. She was saying stay off the property this is private. Well I'm on the public road. Which is for all.

Current Page: 26 of 55

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.