Current Page: 25 of 55
Royal Way/Jacumba/Ranch/Michael - Need Info
Posted by: withone ()
Date: May 15, 2007 05:18AM

The good old Cyber-Terrorism …that’s cute. I wonder if the perpetrator knew that they were leaving incriminating trail of evidence when they decided to deploy this tactic.

So, this is one of those side effects of being a cult member guess. Since they lack the ability to think independently and critically, they tend to be sloppy with the tasks that they are ordered to do. Of course this is may not be the case with small simple tasks, but when they are asked to execute a sophisticated task and things don’t go right-they tend to panic. You can tell that they are panicking not by their facial expression, but by their use and pace of language. Instead of admitting their mistake and moving on, you will often see them trying to cover it up by re-defining the premise/original assignment. They will use all the fallacious techniques ([en.wikipedia.org]) in the book to evade the question and always give you a “no answer” response. When everything else fails, they will find some excuse to walk away from the table and act like nothing ever happened.

Michael’s letter is full of these fallacious languages. He doesn’t ask honest questions, nor does he give you straight answers. He leaves it up to his followers to interpret them in the most favorable manner. So, if the message does not get conveyed the way he wanted it to, he will single out the interpreter(s) for not being able to properly decipher his obscure language.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: sdcfish ()
Date: May 16, 2007 01:31PM

Dear Everyone,

My previous postings have had some people speculating as to whom was behind my views and posts. I had written that my good childhood friend had become involved in Royal Way, and that he recently left his wife (later to be divorced), the group, other family members and reunited with me and other long lost friends.

Hearing his stories, the good and the bad, I felt compelled to do some of my own research to learn more about the group so I could better understand what he was going through. The change from years of involvement was not easy, and his transition back to his previous life was surely going to be challenging.

I always wanted to remain very positive, and I truly believe there were some very good experiences that my friend will carry with him for the rest of his life.

I am writing today, to let everyone know that my friend RM, had nothing to do with my postings, and actually didn't want me to get involved with these postings. I feel I overstepped my trust guidelines with my friend and I don't want anyone to hold anything I said against him. Please know that my friend has never wanted to personally attack anyone in Royal Way, and feels that he has lost many people who he knew as close friends.

I especially want my friends family members to know that I did this research on my own, and I take full responsibility for every single post and view that I had written. If anything, my friend was not comfortable with any of my involvement here, and I know he was and is still not completely comfortable with anything written in negative manner against Royal Way.

If anyone wants to email me for a further explanation, I would be happy to return all emails.

Again, my appologies to my buddie for any pain or stress my postings have caused him or his family.

Sincerely,

Eric

Posted by: stop rw ()
Date: May 19, 2007 08:11AM

What will happen to RW when "Michael" passes away???!!!

Posted by: withone ()
Date: May 22, 2007 09:09AM

It’s hard to say what will happen to RW as a whole after the man is gone. As a man (Michael) who is driven by pure Greed and uses Fear to control his follower, I’m not sure what kind of legacy he wants to leave. He might not even really care about what happens afterwards, he probably just enjoys playing the lead role in this little theater that he has created for himself.
Here’s what I do know, our friend Michael has become quite a developer over the years. Maybe it was the whole California real estate boom or something, but Michael has been quite aggressive in the developing and acquire some land in recent years. For those of you who thought that RW Ranch sits on few acres of land, you have greatly underestimated Michael’s potential. He actually has direct and indirect control over hundreds of acres in that area, why do you think so many of his followers look so exhausted when they come back from the Ranch. He’s got them on their hands and knees plucking weed, clearing rocks, digging trenches, building stone walls…etc. Sadly, many of his long time followers have developed chronic health problems due to this laborious work. You can imagine, a middle aged blue or white-collar worker picking up a shovel for the first time and continuously digging until the sun sets… weekend after weekend for months and months. Even work that can be done by machines, Michaels chooses to use his followers to do it manually. I guess it’s a lot cheaper to use his free laborer (aka volunteers) than to rent an earth moving machine and an operator.

Michael does this for couple of reasons. First, its gets his followers invested on something physical, something that the group can relate to and identify as a whole. I can imagine what Michael said to his followers to get them to work on such projects. In light of his spiritual mumbo jumbo, he probably said something about Mans relationship to Mother Earth…becoming one…giving back to nature…true mans desire to have soil in his hands…physical exhaustion will fine tune your inner spirituality…etc.

Secondly, Michael doesn’t seem to believe in monetary transaction. He prefers gifts and free labor as oppose to cash, you can’t just give him money to go buy a piece of land. You have to buy the land and give it to him (RW) as a gift. This is how he accumulated so much land over the years, although they’re under the name RW Church or something; we all know who controls it. I guess the whole gifting and free labor thing under the non-profit umbrella helps them avoid some taxes.

Posted by: stop rw ()
Date: May 23, 2007 05:59PM

Wow, that is scary. But do you think the RW cult will continue to exist?

Posted by: decoy ()
Date: May 24, 2007 10:03AM

Wow. Ive been reading for hours about this place, the people the land. It all does sound wrong, very much!!Go to Brugh Joy.com he was the owner there for a long time. Brugh has pictures of himself there at Royal Way just in the past years on his site+ Brugh has paintings for sell for $55,000.00 on E bay and the paintings are located in Lucerne Valley (Royal Way)..? yes prob.So he still involved in the Royal Way Venture I'm sure. Now the profits of the paintings goes where, will they be taxed..?they haven't sold for a long time either..Written by decoy girl..

Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: May 24, 2007 02:21PM

There is a buried page linking Royal Way to Brugh Joy on www.Brughjoy.com about the Royal Way Ranch.

He is running a complete New Age LGAT system. And from what is said below his "Foundational Conference" which is 11 days long[/color:39c0523754], occurs at the Royal Way Ranch. That clearly is the Initial Indoctrination Session, and they are selling some very weird stuff on that webpage, especially some of their LGAT products about the "Dark Side".

[www.brughjoy.com]

The Royal Way Ranch (formerly Sky Hi Ranch) in Lucerne Valley, California . . . for the initial Foundational Conference and the Retreat and Renewal Conference. With many shade trees, a refreshing swimming pool, and gorgeous desert evenings, it is ideal for deep spiritual work.

This crazy 11 Day conference (LGAT supreme) appears to occur at the Royal Way Ranch
[www.brughjoy.com]

Foundational Conference
Heart Center Awakening
11 days – open to all
This is the conference in which Brugh formally initiates participants into the Heart Center and its wondrous resources.
There are experiential explorations of healing energetics, body-energy fields, dreams, meditation, the I -Ching, the Tarot,
individual and collective rituals, inner and outer teachers, and the realization of the gift of Life. The conference is
oriented to Self-Realization and is therefore life-renovating. Be prepared when you come to be shifted
significantly from the perspectives you currently explore.

Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: May 24, 2007 11:12PM

Most pages appear to be hidden on the Brugh Joy website, so below is a list of the webpages.

Maybe someone can even find a photo of Michael in there? Browse quickly before they take them down.

[www.google.com]

Brugh Joy Photo Gallery
[www.brughjoy.com]

Posted by: madrose ()
Date: May 25, 2007 03:31AM

Take heart omnipolchc. I was saddened by what you said here: "Since I left the group, I have felt empty, restless, distrustful, and paranoid. I still feel as if I am "bad" and did something wrong by leaving. I feel an incredible amount of guilt, just sending this message."

I had been in a 4th Way group too that went bad. I felt similar things when I left. However, the more you find yourself, your true self, the stronger you will feel inside. Then someday you will realize that it is YOU who have spiritual power, and THEY who are lacking. Then you will only feel sad that they haven't found what they are looking for.

I decided that by giving my authority to someone outside myself (my teacher) I was denying my true inner voice. The self that I was trying to deny is none other than the Self I was trying to find.

God's plan is perfect and we all choose the journey we need to feed our soul, including those in the cults.

Posted by: The Real Deal ()
Date: May 25, 2007 06:15AM

I think it is a complete waste of time to be talking about Brough Joy. First of all, the only connection is the land that he sold and that Royal Way purchased. All legit and on record. Second, this takes away from the serious issues that are being posted here. This website is an important tool for people checking out the group prior to attending a retreat. It is best to keep the information factual so people don't get distracted with postings that speculate. This is exactly what RW wants to see on this site. When serious issues were exposed, the website suddenly was subject to hackers, lawyers threats, etc., and was down for some repairs. Not exactly spiritual work, is it.

Current Page: 25 of 55

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.