Current Page: 23 of 55
Royal Way/Jacumba/Ranch/Michael - Need Info
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: February 02, 2007 04:59AM

This is why Royal Way and Michael are so afraid of Freedom of Thought and Freedom of Speech. Because when you are based on deceipt, then you fear the truth.
They get their power through hiding everything, hiding the money, hiding the truth.
That is why any group which operates like Royal Way should be boycotted, and one should never donate one dollar to a group who hides their money from scrutiny.
Power corrupts.

Many of these cults and sects these days, are putting a lot of money into covert monitoring technology. For instance, for only a few thousand bucks, they can set up a monitoring system, where with wireless minature cameras and microphones, they can monitor whatever is being said in pretty much anywhere in the compound, or rooms, cars, etc.
They have tiny cameras these days embedded in teddy bear eyes, speakers, CD players, everywhere...and you cannot see them.

They are then connected with local wireless technology to a main computer, and all the data is sent by broadband to a central media room, and recorded and archived.
Then the cult leader can sit back in his/her secret media room, and watch, and listen in on their followers. Most cult leaders are paranoid anyway, so this helps them look for "enemies".
but it also gives them lots of inside info, and then they can allude to certain things, to make their followers think he can "read their minds" or things of that nature.

They can plant these devices in "therapy" rooms, and learn everything about a person.

So beware folks, if you are in a room, building, house, or car of any type of secretive "sect" like Royal Way, it very possible everything you are saying and doing is being recorded, and later reviewed by the powers that be...

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: The Real Deal ()
Date: February 02, 2007 05:11AM

The Anticult
They are then connected with local wireless technology to a main computer, and all the data is sent by broadband to a central media room, and recorded and archived.
Then the cult leader can sit back in his/her secret media room, and watch, and listen in on their followers. Most cult leaders are paranoid anyway, so this helps them look for "enemies".
but it also gives them lots of inside info, and then they can allude to certain things, to make their followers think he can "read their minds" or things of that nature.

There are cameras in the main group room where retreats are held. Michael leaves the room periodically for breaks to his private quarters while the room remains in session. I once heard someone ask about the cameras and the response was that they are no longer used. How foolish was I to believe that.

Date: February 02, 2007 05:19AM

Sharon Nader
I
One final question. Every day, the two great opiates of our time – television and the internet - enslave millions of Americans, whose beings are so filled with trivia and garbage that they have profoundly lost any sense of their own worth, their own possibilities. Why is it that this gets no attention whatsoever from people who profess to be so concerned about protecting our personal freedoms and integrity? This is a phenomenon truly worth exploring.

Your question is full of judgement and generalities, assuming that everyone who is on the internet and watches TV is equivalent to a person addicted to drugs. Even more insulting, that our beings are filled with trivia and garbage from such doings. I don’t feel I have lost my self worth or I am not full of possibilities/ potential because I use the internet. Did it ever occur to you that these sources are used for information. Information that one has the opportunity to use their discernment and critical thinking. Maybe Royal Way does not want to encourage this aspect of ones thinking. After all, why be so against something, that if used properly, can promote critical thinking? As for protecting your freedoms and integrity, integrity is the word in question here and freedom is what you choose.

Date: February 02, 2007 06:01AM

Its clear that she wrote this, as a reflection of Michael's strategy and tactic to try and control their members minds to a greater degree. Word was getting out that information about Royal Way was being posted on the internet. So what they do is try to "warn" the followers to "avoid the internet".

The internet is the cult leaders worst nightmare, as it allows people to SAFELY THINK FOR THEMSELVES, and not be so atomized and isolated.
In this very thread, senior members of Royal Way invited people to come down and talk with them...on their turf...in person. They know if you can get the person on your own turf, its much easier to influence/brainwash/intimidate them.

But they fear that people will go home, and be able to access information which will enable their critical thinking, so they try to come up with ideas to block this.

The internet has busted many cults wide open, and has hurt their bottom line. This is why these cults have spent millions trying to sue websites like this, to shut them down.
Amazingly, this website has withstood attacks from the cultists of the highest order with millions of dollars to burn, and is probably literally saving lives on a daily basis.

Probably every member of Royal Way has read this thread...they all know about it...and it probably raised tough questions in many people's minds about what is really going on.

But the best thing, is that it can WARN new people to stay away from Royal Way.

The Real Deal
Sharon Nader
I
One final question. Every day, the two great opiates of our time – television and the internet - enslave millions of Americans, whose beings are so filled with trivia and garbage that they have profoundly lost any sense of their own worth, their own possibilities. Why is it that this gets no attention whatsoever from people who profess to be so concerned about protecting our personal freedoms and integrity? This is a phenomenon truly worth exploring.

Your question is full of judgement and generalities, assuming that everyone who is on the internet and watches TV is equivalent to a person addicted to drugs. Even more insulting, that our beings are filled with trivia and garbage from such doings. I don’t feel I have lost my self worth or I am not full of possibilities/ potential because I use the internet. Did it ever occur to you that these sources are used for information. Information that one has the opportunity to use their discernment and critical thinking. Maybe Royal Way does not want to encourage this aspect of ones thinking. After all, why be so against something, that if used properly, can promote critical thinking? As for protecting your freedoms and integrity, integrity is the word in question here and freedom is what you choose.

Date: February 02, 2007 06:14AM

One could be quite confident in assuming those videos might be all recorded and archived, and labelled by date, on a computer hard-drive somewhere...you see...you never know when such recordings might come in "handy" for the powers that be.

Its also very easy to install a tiny microphone in a company car, and record people's conversations when they think they are on their own.

By the way, if someone records you, without posting a sign letting you know you are being recorded, they can be in big trouble. If they say you are NOT being recorded, and you are, then they are breaking the law. Imagine that.

Of course, it would be interesting to see the "releases" Royal Way makes people sign...there is probably a clause in there about the rights to any recordings...and who owns those rights in "perpetuity in all media". Anyone want to post the text of one of those releases in this thread?

One of these days, some of Royal Ways big financial donors are going to band together and sue to get their money back.
Who knows, maybe there are private investigators investigating and gathering evidence as we speak.

The Real Deal
There are cameras in the main group room where retreats are held. Michael leaves the room periodically for breaks to his private quarters while the room remains in session. I once heard someone ask about the cameras and the response was that they are no longer used. How foolish was I to believe that.

Posted by: Cult-ivator ()
Date: February 18, 2007 03:17AM

I wonder how many people would hire an attorney whose name, when googled, comes up on page 4 defending a cult scam that disguises itself as a church. :roll:

Date: February 20, 2007 09:51AM

[Sharon Nader wrote]There has been much uninformed conjecture and deliberate misrepresentations about Royal Way posted on this forum. To dispel at least some of this false information, I submit the following:

8. At no Royal Way retreat has any participant ever disrobed, been asked to disrobe or anything of that nature.

This really deserves exposure. While I was a member in Royal Way and most recently, I know of several people that were completely disrobed/naked in a Private Session with Michael. Maybe Sharon does not consider a private session a retreat. I thought it was the ultimate retreat, a one on one experience with the teacher or was it the therapist. I felt this information needed to come out to balance the scales on Sharon's efforts to dispel false information.[/quote]

Date: February 20, 2007 10:16AM

rrmoderator
To whom it may concern:

I received a letter today (dated November 20th) from an attorney representing the Royal Way by the name of Deborah Drooz, with the firm Stroock and Stroock in Los Angeles, New York and Miami.

Ms. Drooz advised that Royal Way is "a California-based religious organization incororated under IRS Code 501 (c) (3)." And is therefore "exempt from most federal taxes...unless it generates 'unrelated trade or business income'..."

Ms. Drooz also says, "Because Royal Way has earned no such income, it is not required to file a federal income tax return (that is, a Form 990)."

Royal Way rents out the ranch to private groups and generates a income from these rentals. Especially since members service these events, the profit must be quite large. So the attorney stating that Royal Way has no such income is yet another contradiction.

Posted by: withone ()
Date: February 22, 2007 09:16AM

So... its that time of the year again. That's right, for those in the know, Patrons Day is just around the corner. What's Patrons Day you ask? I don't know if its a coincidence or not, but Patrons Day always seem to overlap with Michael's birthday. I'm not sure why they don't just call it Michael's birthday party, instead, they call it "Patrons Day Celebration".
So, what goes on during a Patrons Day Celebration?
Well, when your as great as Michael, you don't just put together a birthday party, you gotta put on a Show!

The stage is decorated to emulate a throne of sometype with one of those medieval king chair, and after the crowd gets warmed up by the show host, the great one(Michael) makes a rockstar entrance to the stage. After that, the night is filled with..."your so great, we're so great. everybody else's life is meaningless because they have not been enlightened by Michael's teaching...blah blah blah...etc

I believe this is one of Michael's rare public appearance. When I say "public", I mean members getting to see him as a group. I'm pretty sure that this type of social setting makes Michael incredibly uncomfortable. He most likely prefers one on one meetings with the members. Not because he cares that much more about the individuals, but because he doesn't like third party witnesses in the same room. Believe it or not, there are some social scientific evidence that show how peoples behaviour, thought process and decisions are utterly different when two people are in the room and when third person enters the room.

But to be fair, lets give Michael credit for having such fine understanding of Social Psychology and Sociology. Its just unfortunate that he's practicing them on unsuspecting and vulnerable people.

Now, would anybody be interested in hearing one of the Royal Way theme song? I believe it was created by one of the members. To describe this fine piece of work....lets just say it lies somewhere between Hilarious and Creepy.

Posted by: ajinajan ()
Date: February 22, 2007 09:18AM

The Real Deal

[Sharon Nader wrote]There has been much uninformed conjecture and deliberate misrepresentations about Royal Way posted on this forum. To dispel at least some of this false information, I submit the following:

8. At no Royal Way retreat has any participant ever disrobed, been asked to disrobe or anything of that nature.

This really deserves exposure. While I was a member in Royal Way and most recently, I know of several people that were completely disrobed/naked in a Private Session with Michael. Maybe Sharon does not consider a private session a retreat. I thought it was the ultimate retreat, a one on one experience with the teacher or was it the therapist. I felt this information needed to come out to balance the scales on Sharon's efforts to dispel false information.
[/quote]

Holy crap! That is pretty scary stuff!

Current Page: 23 of 55

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.