Current Page: 15 of 55
Royal Way/Jacumba/Ranch/Michael - Need Info
Posted by: stop rw ()
Date: November 06, 2006 04:35AM

Thank you to all of you who are exposing the truth behind the fraud and the sham that RW is.

Yes Indeed, Michael was involved in an accident a couple of years ago, wherein all of the RW members believed he should have been killed in!!!
However, according to michael himself; "his mission on earth wasn't finished yet". What a joke........Its more pathetic that the cult members bought it.....It should have bben like I need to brainwash and suck more money out of more poor souls, and I need to defraud the IRS of more money!

Also, I happen to know for a fact that this thread has caught the attention of the RW cult, including Michael himself. He has told some that it is a few, and in particular one disgrunteled former member who had a falling out with RW that is posting all of these threads. Basically feeding more lies and deception to its followers, and having them pass that Karma in their day to day lives.

Folks, this cult needs to be stopped before they make the 11pm news for mass suicide in Lucerne Valley.....Keep up the good work, and report this cult to the IRS. I have no doubt legal action will be taken soon against this cult and with some luck, Michael, sharon, Flo, and Maggie will be sent to prison, and its poor brainwashed members can pick up the pieces of their shattered lives and redeem their lives.

Royal way will be stopped in a Royal way!!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: SMcCafferty ()
Date: November 06, 2006 05:14AM

Amazing what one can dig up on the internet.

Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: November 06, 2006 05:38AM

stop rw
Yes Indeed, Michael was involved in an accident a couple of years ago, wherein all of the RW members believed he should have been killed in!!!
However, according to michael himself; "his mission on earth wasn't finished yet".

I guess they will use anything as material.
Yes, this accident was so serious that he paid a massive fine of $100.00.
:P

But if his mission on earth was not finished, and all of this was ordained by God, then why did he plead NOT GUILTY, and then later plea bargain, and plead NOLO CONTENDERE and was found GUILTY of one charge?
That does not sound like Divine behavior.

Could it be that a Divine Being himself had a car accident?
Could it be that a 77 year old man crashed his car?

[170.164.50.60]
PLEA INFORMATION

DEFENDANT WITHDRAWS PLEA OF NOT GUILTY AND ENTERS A PLEA OF NOLO CONTENDERE AS TO COUNT(S) 1 PER PLEA BARGAIN (INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE HEREIN).

COURT ACCEPTS PLEA OF NOLO CONTENDERE AND FINDS DEFENDANT GUILTY BASED ON PLEA.
-
SENTENCING INFORMATION FOR ALL CHARGES.

AS TO COUNT(S) 1, COURT ORDERS A FINE IMPOSED IN THE AMOUNT OF $100.00.

BY 07/20/2005.

Posted by: RW Member ()
Date: November 06, 2006 12:02PM

Anticult,

You sure are getting more and more rattled by my postings. I am getting concerned about you and that stroke. Every time I post, you respond with some long diatribe going on and on and on saying nothing. This is very telling. The more rattled you become, the longer your responses get. Why don’t you do us all a favor and learn to write your lies succinctly. You even got confused on who posted first. Check the times. You posted after me every time trying to bury my postings with words, words, words. By the way, how do YOU know my postings are being held? Revealing I’d say. I’m glad you are taking my suggestion and enjoying yourself. And just in case you haven’t noticed, let me make it clear: I am laughing at you.

Posted by: RW Man ()
Date: November 06, 2006 12:47PM

I’ve been reading the heated posts of Anon 1234, Anticult, et. al., with about the same interest I would pay a gnat at a Lakers game at Staples. If he lands on me, I might flick him away, but otherwise, my attention goes to much more interesting things.

However, it occurs to me that some people might find their way to this site after a friend invites them to a Royal Way retreat. It is for that person that I (an RW member for 19 years) want to share some thoughts and observations. It would be a shame for anyone to be dissuaded by the hate-filled sputum splattered on a computer screen by people who seem to have nothing meaningful to do in their lives other than to arrogantly deign to save you from an experience THEY KNOW NOTHING OF. Nothing.

First of all, why look to the Internet to help you make a personal decision? I’m a journalist. I use the Internet for background research, but I would never trust it as a replacement for an interview or direct experience. If I need reliable information, I go to the best source possible. In this case, the best source is your friend, whom you presumably respect and trust. If you like what he or she is telling you, if that person is happy, stable, successful in life, why not trust that? (Or not. That’s fine, too. Contrary to the BS so often gushed on this site, no one recruits anyone to attend any Royal Way function. We occasionally invite friends whom we think might gain from the experience. To me, that’s a caring act. There’s no recruiting.)

On the Internet, anyone can say anything about anyone or any institution. That certainly goes for this blog. Look at the vitriol that people like Anon 1234 and Anticult spew. And that guy who claims that the CIA is taking a break from the fairly important business of international intelligence to investigate a small spiritual community. Right! Consider the obvious fact that these people seem to derive great pleasure and purpose in attempting to demean and defame something as beautiful as Royal Way. Do you honestly think their motives are altruistic? Do you want to let these people do your thinking for you?

And observe, too, how these people get their knickers in a knot when a Royal Way member retorts with vehemence to defamatory, ignorant, and idiotic statements. Where is it written that “spiritual” means namby-pamby? I say right on, John Zemanek. SDCFish is a gnat that landed on his shoulder. John flicked him away.

Their latest delight is in (egad!) exposing public records that show that Royal Way owns land. Now, if you’re contemplating going somewhere for a retreat, wouldn’t you like to go somewhere with acreage? Like owning land is somehow unsuitable for a church that offers retreats at a retreat center?

And get a load of Anon1234 wanting RW to post its writings. Like we should heed his call because...why? Because an arrogant cynic wants us to? Why on earth would we do that? It’s so preposterous. Does he honestly think we would post the private correspondence between a spiritual teacher and his pupil on the INTERNET?

And that tireless crusader, Anticult, says in bright red letters, regarding RW’s finances, “After all, its (sic) our tax money.” Huh? By what stretch of the imagination does he think that RW’s money is his tax money?

Now some rejected lover has played the Jonestown card. So weak. So pathetic. Who’s the morally bankrupt one here?

To any innocent soul whose friend might have invited him to a Royal Way retreat, I say:

Michael Gottlieb is a spiritual teacher who has helped many hundreds of people discover richness and joy in their lives. I am blessed and grateful to know him. It’s a shame that we live in such cynical times that deep respect and love for such a man would be regarded as anything but beautiful. Royal Way is an oasis of light in a hate-filled world vividly personified by the likes of Anon 1234, Anticult, and SDCFish—self-ordained casuists who for unfathomable reasons feel threatened by those of us who choose genuine light over darkness.

I fully understand that by posting here, I’m keeping company with these clowns. No need to trust me, either. I urge you again to look to your friend who has had the experience. If he is telling you about Royal Way, he is giving you a beautiful gift. If you choose to turn it down, no problem. But make your decision from an honest place unswayed by deceivers who seem to find meaning in their lives only from hurling ignorant attacks on something whose essence they know nothing of. Nothing.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: November 06, 2006 09:52PM

I am beginning to note a pattern here.

First, both sides should stop the insults, RW members as well as RW critics. The name calling doesn't do anyone any good.

I have edited out insults from an RW critic recently.

The most recent post of RW man was left intact, even though it was laced with personal insults.

But that is the last time.

Remember that "flaming" is against the rules and those that engage in this repeatedly will be banned from the board.

It seems to me that RW members don't answer questions or allegations directly, but rather go in circles avoiding disclosing much, if anything, abuout the group, its finances, the leader's wrtings etc.

In my experience if a group has nothing to hide it will be more forthcoming and transparent.

Posted by: stop rw ()
Date: November 07, 2006 01:08AM

Just as I expected and wrote, I was waiting for a RW member to reach new spiritual highs by attacking. How predictable and transparent are you brainwashed lost souls?
Mr. RW man, for your information, your fellow cult member was the rejected one. Dont be so quick to assume.

Also, it would be so refreshing if you or any of your fellow "Michael worshipers" would stick to the issues and the points that have been brought up in this thread. Why dont you answer the questions? What are you worshipers so afraid of? What do you have to hide? Instead, all you worshipers do is attack, and ridicule. Is that one of Michael's latest teaching?[...]

[Editor's note: insults edited out--final warning]

Posted by: ajinajan ()
Date: November 07, 2006 02:17AM

I am beginning to not a pattern here.

First, both sides should stop the insults, RW members as well as RW critics. The name calling doesn't do anyone any good.

I have edited out insults from an RW critic recently.

The most recent post of RW man was left intact, even though it was laced with personal insults.

But that is the last time.

Remember that "flaming" is against the rules and those that engage in this repeatedly will be banned from the board.

It seems to me that RW members don't answer questions or allegations directly, but rather go in circles avoiding disclosing much, if anything, abuout the group, its finances, the leader's wrtings etc.

In my experience if a group has nothing to hide it will be more forthcoming and transparent.

I agree with the moderator.

Those who are interested in exposing what they believe to be hypocrisy and the dangers of this organization, would do best to simply ignore the vitriolic posts by Royal Way Jacumba Michael M. Gottlieb supporters. For that matter, the supporters would do best to ignore the vitriolic posts from their opponents as well, and it would be best for them to post in a friendlier, more calm manner, to show anyone who is reading this bulletin board that one COULD actually criticize the group without fail or risk of personal attacks to themselves, but that is another issue entirely.

I would say the best thing to do at the moment is for ex-members to keep coming forward with their stories about what goes on inside the organization, and for other individuals to keep digging up research and data about the financial workings of the organization.

The moderator is correct, the very fact that these sorts of organizations are NOT transparent financially and otherwise, and are most definitely NOT open to criticism and transparency - is the most suspicious trait of all.

If one were to go to for example to General Electric and ask for the last 10 years of detailed financial statements, they would be most happy to provide them to you, perhaps for a small fee. If one were to take out a Full Page ad in the New York Times criticizing General Electric's specific policy on something, General Electric would most definitely NOT respond with ad hominem attacks and frivolous legal threats against the individual who took out the ad. They would most probably respond with their own 2 Page ad, clearly explaining the situation.

Posted by: RW Member ()
Date: November 07, 2006 02:54AM

stop rw,

What are you so afraid of? [...] You imply that you rejected your girlfriend, but it doesn’t take a psychologist to see how upset you are that your woman chose Royal Way over you. So it is understandable that you are misdirecting your anger toward Royal Way, rather than taking responsibility for your actions. [...]

[Editor's note: Petty name calling and insults will not be cleared to post--last warning]

Posted by: ajinajan ()
Date: November 07, 2006 04:36AM

stop rw,

What are you so afraid of? [...] You imply that you rejected your girlfriend, but it doesn’t take a psychologist to see how upset you are that your woman chose Royal Way over you. So it is understandable that you are misdirecting your anger toward Royal Way, rather than taking responsibility for your actions. [...]

[Editor's note: Petty name calling and insults will not be cleared to post--last warning]

To [b:45778a65be]stop rw[/b:45778a65be] and [b:45778a65be]RW Member[/b:45778a65be] and others:

I would suggest that stop rw and others please [b:45778a65be]ignore[/b:45778a65be] these types of posts. Getting into a debate regarding your personal lives with these individuals using these types of tactics - no good can come of this. Simply ignore their posts, and continue with your quest to reveal more information about this secretive organization. This includes written testimonials from ex-members, and financial information.

Current Page: 15 of 55

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.