Current Page: 11 of 55
Royal Way/Jacumba/Ranch/Michael - Need Info
Posted by: RW Member ()
Date: November 01, 2006 10:53AM

Eric:

How do you come up with these twisted lies? Where do you get all of that stuff? I have been a member of Royal Way for years and I never, ever heard Michael make any of those claims. One of your worst offenses, Eric, is that you claim families are torn apart. Michael doesn’t separate families. He unites families. Over the years hundreds of families who were estranged from each other, not even talking to each other, have been united in loving embrace. What is wrong with you? And who are your “friends in high places” that dispute Michael’s credentials, and your “legal experts” that say creating Royal Way is a criminal act? Where do you get that stuff? Why do you make up stories like that?

You sound like a hysterical fanatic trying to save people who don’t need saving. Don’t worry. No one is shaving their heads and living in a compound. Rather, we lead happy, well-adjusted, successful lives. If you would be this happy, you wouldn’t do what you are doing. Read the Royal Way postings. Then read yours and get a grip!

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: November 01, 2006 10:25PM

Eric: How does one counter such lies, fabrications and falsehoods? If one were to respond with the deserved outrage at such twisted and perverted lies, then one would sound as shrill as you do. Your language itself is telling: “friends in high places,” “legal experts,” “escape the mind controlling teachings,” “complete phony,” “kidnapped lives,” “begging for help.” Are you kidding? What people in high places? What legal experts? You truly sound disturbed.

Did Royal Way ever harm you in any way? Of course not. We have never heard of you. You have never been on a retreat. You have never met Michael. You have no real information about Royal Way, its teachings, Michael, who he is, what his background is, the inception of Jacumba, or anything else. It is all misinformation spawned in your inflamed brain.

And your attacks are so vicious. Why? Is it you want to save people? Why don’t you come over and talk to us instead of throwing your garbage and running?

Posted by: sdcfish ()
Date: November 02, 2006 12:28AM

Another RW Member,

I am not surprised at your postings. I am here posting because a friend of mine was lost to this cult.

Fortunately, they "woke up" and realized the controlling nature of the group and saw the contradictions in Michaels teachings. But his life was left in shambles. His financial losses are major, but the mental challenge of re-building his life are even bigger. Family, friends, the Royal Way group that he so dedicated his life and money to, have all turned their backs on him....leaving him feeling even more confused, empty and cheated by Royal Way....especially Michael.

When I say friends in High Places....I mean my buddies that work for the CIA. When I say experts, I mean psychologists that are know he is crossing the line of a licensed marriage councelor.

If you don't believe me, look up his name yourself and you will find that he has twisted his words and is as phony as I say. These are not lies...and if you have any of your own person left inside you, please do this investigation for yourself. You owe it to yourself, and your family to at least question the true underlying meaning of the group and what drives it.

Read the posts above with an open mind and simply ask yourself whether or not you might consider to believe any of it. I don't know if it's possible to get through to anyone so close and dedicated in the group, but I hope it will.

Ask yourself, when this all goes up in flames, what will your life be left with? Can you return to a normal lifestyle and function in society?

Ask youself....do private naked sessions with Michael seem to be a logical and practical form of meditation or is this just a scheme for some perverted excitement?

NO LIES.....FACE THE TRUTH....WAKE UP AND SAVE YOURSELF and the others that could fall into this powerful trap! WAKE UP!

Oh....I am sure you are a great person....my hopes and support are with you.

Eric

Posted by: bells ()
Date: November 02, 2006 09:30AM

Thought I should share....

Everything I am posting below is public information which can be found on the California Board of Behavioral Sciences website:

Licensee Information

Licensee Name: GOTTLIEB MICHAEL M
License Type: MARRIAGE AND FAMILY THERAPIST
License Number: 6270
License Status: DELINQUENT Definition
INACTIVE Definition
Expiration Date: May 31, 2004
Issue Date: June 01, 1974
Address: [...]
Actions: No

[Moderator note: Address was edited out. Let's not disclose contact information here]

Related Licenses/Registrations/Permits
No records returned

Public Disclosure
No records returned

All information provided by the Department of Consumer Affairs on this web page, and on its other web pages and internet sites, is made available to provide immediate access for the convenience of interested persons. While the Department believes the information to be reliable, human or mechanical error remains a possibility, as does delay in the posting or updating of information. Therefore, the Department makes no guarantee as to the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, currency, or correct sequencing of the information. Neither the Department, nor any of the sources of the information, shall be responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the use or results obtained from the use of this information. Other specific cautionary notices may be included on other web pages maintained by the Department. All access to and use of this web page and any other web page or internet site of the Department is governed by the Disclaimers and Conditions for Access and Use as set forth at California Department of Consumer Affairs' Disclaimer Information and Use Information.

Posted by: bells ()
Date: November 02, 2006 10:41AM

Check out this website:

[www.taxexemptworld.com]

Posted by: sdcfish ()
Date: November 03, 2006 12:35AM

Bells,

Thanks for that great post. Like I had said....MARRIAGE COUNCELOR, but I had given even more benefit to Michael that he had at least kept that license current....but also like I said...he's losing his touch...and getting very sloppy/lazy/comfortable.....

So why does anyone think nothing has been reported by Royal Way on their Non profit status?

They can't even keep track of all the cash.

Sounds like the IRS would have a field day with these people.

Again, people involved in Royal Way.....I implore you to please just give this some serious thought with an open mind....just for a few days......take a good look around you and hopefully, if possible, you can see whats really going on.

Control.
Obsession.
Deception.
etc...etc....

I hope this has all been a wake up call....and nobody should feel ashamed for having fallen into this web. The guilt and shame that is what comes next I think is what keeps people from seeing the real picture.

Best regards

Eric

Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: November 03, 2006 03:36AM

Since Royal Way is a non-profit, the concerned public can access the public records about the company, assets, salaries, etc.
If you do a little research, make a few calls, you can get PDF copies of the information they have to submit to the government.

If one sees large discrepencies between what was submitted to the government, and what is actually going on, a complaint can be lodged, and they will investigate the assets of the group, to see if abuses of tax-exempt funds are occuring.

If someone finds the actual publically accessible forms they have submitted to the US government, please post links to them here, so we can have a look.

The list posted in the previous link says they have 0 assets and 0 income are not the actual forms. Its possible to get the actual forms with all the figures, unless they have not been filed, which if that is the case, that needs to be investigated.

[www.taxexemptworld.com]
THE ROYAL WAY
12340 SANTA MONICA BLVD STE 305
WLA, CA 90025-0348
Religious Organization
Reported Asset Amount: $0
Reported Income Amount: $0
Filing Date: n/a

Date: November 03, 2006 03:44AM

Here are a couple of links to start. Maybe someone could call them up, and find out if those tax-filings can be accessed.
I have seen them for other non-profits.

[www.taxes.ca.gov]

Someone could just call them up, and find someone who could tell you where and if that info can be found.
[www.taxes.ca.gov]

If Royal Way is claiming $0 assets, and $0 income, and is not making filings...that can't be correct, as in this thread members of Royal Way seemed to be talking about how much money they have...oh sorry, how "abundant" they are.
Hopefully Uncle Sam is sharing in the "abudance"?

Date: November 03, 2006 04:43AM

This appears to be the public information about The Royal Way. If it is not, please say so.

[kepler.ss.ca.gov]

DISCLAIMER: The information displayed here is current as of OCT 27, 2006 and is updated weekly. It is not a complete or certified record of the Corporation.

Corporation
THE ROYAL WAY
Number: C1026463
Date Filed: 10/3/1980
Jurisdiction: California

Address
[...]

Agent for Service of Process
SHARON MADER SLOAN
[...] [Moderator note: contact information was deleted]

more detailed records can be ordered here.
[www.ss.ca.gov]

Date: November 03, 2006 05:50AM

This is very strange, nothing about The Royal Way is coming up on the California website.
[ag.ca.gov]

You can search there using various critieria, and look up financial records, etc.
Is The Royal Way a charity nonprofit?
If so, then why is it not listed?

[partners.guidestar.org]

Using this search tool, you can find information on nonprofit organizations located or doing business in California which are federally recognized tax-exempt organizations. As available, you will be able to view Form 990 Financial Reports that have been filed by charities with the IRS and descriptive summaries submitted by organizations to GuideStar.

If you did not find a charity searching by EIN or CT Number, try searching by the organization's name. If you do not get a match for your search query, you can e-mail an inquiry to the Attorney General's Registrar of Charitable Trusts.

You can send an email here to find out if they are listed anywhere.
[justice.hdcdojnet.state.ca.us]

Current Page: 11 of 55

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.