Which LGAT is the worst?
Posted by: vlinden ()
Date: February 03, 2008 09:34AM

I know, I'm posting my butt off at this site, I hope you all don't get sick of me. Personally I think we should meet and share a stiff drink for what we've all gone through with these LGATs.

Anyway, I'm reading about Landmark, PSI, Impact, and I'm wondering if people feel any of these groups is worse in its severity, radicalism, irresponsibility, than others.

I can see PSI has really screwed with some tight knit marriages, but so have all the others.

Just trying to get a feel for the whole LGAT world.

I don't think Landmark has ropes courses, but I can't be sure. I have to look at their website, I don't know if they anything like The Ranch. Sounds frightening.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Which LGAT is the worst?
Posted by: nettie ()
Date: February 03, 2008 07:48PM

probably they are equally dangerous but landmark and scientology are probably the most successful and therefore considered the worst - they ruin a lot of lives.

I think most of them are offsprings from scientology and EST/Landmark. People have taken their course and wanted to make money for themselves. Maybe they were kicked out. When big egos clash within these organisations somebody usually have to leave. Then they start their one little LGAT and so it goes.

Scientology is the worst when it comes to harassment of critics. They stop at almost nothing. Landmark usually are much softer against individuals but they try to stop media with legal threats. Scientology attacks everybody,

But in terms of destroying peoples life I think they all do well. They all produce mindless robots.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.