My best friend stalked/harassed by landmark education program leader!!
Posted by: Anya ()
Date: April 24, 2013 01:10AM

I blame myself every day for registering my best friend into the landmark forum "I gave the landmark forum to her as her birthday gift"
She was so impressed with the landmark education work that she went on to do the Introductions leaders program and her lifes purpose became to become a leader in landmark education.The Worst happened to her she was stalked by a program leader, a married man!!She struggled to function for 3/4 months,she could not talk to him to stop, she finally complained to the Introductions leader program head.
She quit landmark and now she thinks of herself as incapable of dealing with situations in life. She is so beautiful and vibrant has become dull and silent.
We all friends wanted to go to the local newspaper here but my friend and her family refused.
I have started to discourage girls from joining landmark forum.
I pray that landmark education shuts down.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/24/2013 01:24AM by Anya.

Options: ReplyQuote
My best friend faced sexual harassment by a landmark education leader!
Date: April 25, 2013 04:07AM

My best friend was Stalked and Sexually harassed by a landmark education program leader.

Landmark Education claims are all Bullshit on providing an environment free from sexual or other forms of harassment.

Please i beg all the GIRLS/WOMEN reading this to STAY AWAY from landmark forum.

Re: My best friend stalked/harassed by landmark education program leader!!
Posted by: newfuture ()
Date: May 10, 2013 03:15AM

Landmark is full of predators.

A 'leader' came up to me once, took my hand, stared into my eyes and asked "do you have a boyfriend?". I said "no". He said "Good, there is nothing to get in our way". It was extremely creepy.

Landmark attracts predatory manipulative men (and women, honestly) who find themselves in an environment where they are now given language and tools to manipulative people. I met men there who claimed they wanted to work with me on 'freeing my sexual self expression'!!! I also had a frightening encounter with a man who wasn't a leader but was heavily involved as a volunteer who sexually abused me and subsequently used landmark lingo to absolve himself of any responsibility. "I did it because I did it" was his answer when I asked him through tears to explain himself. The scary thing was I could tell that he genuinely could not see what the problem was and believed that since landmark says everything is empty and meaningless, whatever he did was also 'empty and meaningless' and my complaint was either my 'racket', 'strong suit' or interpretation.

Worst of all, when I took this to management I was told that it must have been something in my past, or some 'story' that I created for myself that led to this happen. I was asked to look at some previous incident and what I had 'made it mean'. After that, I was asked to take said man to the closing night of a course and to 'acknowledge' him.

Don't even get me started on these people. They are pure scum.

Posted by: ellenaaa ()
Date: May 11, 2013 01:08AM

It's been called "catnip for the conceited" since the 1970s, which captures the essence but makes it sound less malignant than the cult for narcissists that it is. Landmark, and similar programs, encourage those with self-centered, sociopathic tendencies, who might have been priorly constrained by ethical or cultural standards, farther along the path to nasty-assed exploitation, arrogance, and entitlement. It's an ~education~ that provides instruction for manipulators, (users), but lacks much of the charm and basic courtesy of salesmanship of something like a Dale Carnegie course. Werner Erhard was the template for his own ~creation.~ What else would you expect from an under-educated, cold-blooded, con-artist. Luckily his programs are so easily de-constructed for anyone with a modicum of curiosity. They are embarrassingly simplistic -- especially if you know anything about scientology.

Ellen

Date: May 13, 2013 12:24AM

I totally agree with both of you. All landmark program leaders are man whores, creeps!!

I want to ruin Landmark!! It is my sincere advise to girls please STAY AWAY from landmark. All leaders are dying to sleep with all the young girls there.

My best friend is from wealthy, well known family. She was so social, famous in the party circuit.

When her dream of becoming a leader was shattered by this so called "program leader of landmark " = BASTARD he never allowed her to breathe, he harassed her, he chased her all the time, use to stare at her within 4 feet distance. So much disturbance. How should she go ahead with her dream????? Wife coming and torturing my friend for no reason.. BITCH.

Isn't a leader suppose to encourage and help others grow or want to screw up with their lives. Just want to have sex with them.

She has stopped working, doesnt talk or meet anyone, is on medication. We took her to a psychologist.

She still wants to be a landmark leader, we all are fed of this dream of hers! She doesnt want to give up, we all dont allow her to go to landmark, she still wants to go back and fight it, because she thinks why should she be deprived of her dream.

i want an avenue , someone please help me.. i want to take this piece of information in the newspapers without giving away names.
Please help me!! I have proof.. lot of people are ready to help her.

Landmark is ruining lives!! My friend's family is so so worried. I want to help them. I want revenge.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.