Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Werner Erhard and his many names
Posted by: ON2 LF ()
Date: December 27, 2007 07:53AM

ajinajan
Werner Erhard's 1960 Maryland marriage license as "Curt Wilhem Von Savage"

[www.culteducation.com]

A Holiday cheers to all.

I can't help but wonder how many others (lekkies) have done exactly the same as werner many-names.

I've personally witnessed the name change, job change, geographic change, and loss of everything earned and worked for, in my one time friend now extreme lekkie. I view this behavior as typical werner behavior, so I have to wonder, just how many lekkies also commit bigamy just to follow the identical path of their esteemed leader? The lekkie I know that has changed everything, and has also lost everything in a short amount of time, had read his biography and defended him like a child defending a dysfunctional abusive parent, when I tried to explain what a scambagging, criminal, sociopathic character he really is. The bigamy, child and spousal abuse didn't matter at all--afterall, the charges were dropped, therefore they were unfounded..

Not too long after this incident came the idea of the name change, then the plans to leave a long standing career, and of course the necessary geographic change. All the while, losing everything (and lying to me to cover up the loss) and still claiming to be very happy and professing to be making a difference with people. A person would most definately have to be brainwashed to think they are happy while undergoing personal and professional destruction, which is supposed to be the opposite of what lekkie doctrines result in.

Anyway, it was just a thought..how many extreme lekkies also commit bigamy just because its been modeled by their idol werner?

Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: December 30, 2007 05:12AM

The more information that comes out about Werner Erhard aka Jack Rosenberg aka Curt Wilhelm VonSavage....the uglier it gets, seemingly with no end.
One wonders how many names and false ID's this person has had?

This other website has the address where a person can order their own actual "Certified Copy of a Marriage Record from the Hartford County Circuit Court" of "Curt Wilhelm VonSavage", for a mere $5.00 + postage.
[www.culthelp.info]

It reminds one of those lists of aliases from the police, for psychopathic con-artist career criminals, who have dozens or more "aliases" for their various criminal activities around the country and world.
Those are deeply disturbed people who are not curable, as they don't think they have a problem, they think its the world and people who are stupid and have the problem.

Even if they are the ones who end up in a jail-cell for life, or hiding on a boat in exile somewhere.

Posted by: Vic-Luc ()
Date: December 30, 2007 06:24AM

Werner Spits is the name he goes by to enter the US to dodge having to pay a wrongful-death judgement.

Posted by: John Fox ()
Date: December 31, 2007 12:56AM

Werner Spits? That's hilarious! Got a link or source for that one?

John

Posted by: ajinajan ()
Date: January 01, 2008 01:25AM

John Fox
Werner Spits? That's hilarious! Got a link or source for that one?

John

Now known as Werner Spits, Erhard has joined an eating club called Chaîne des Rotisseurs...
[www.cultnews.com]

Though his whereabouts have been shrouded in mystery since 1991, it turns out that Erhard has been living at least part of the time in Georgetown, the capital of the Cayman Islands, with Gonneke (pronounced "Hanukkah") Spits, his assistant during his encyclopedia-selling days and later a key executive in est. Changing his surname yet again -- he goes by Werner Spits -- Erhard has joined an eating club called Chaîne des Rotisseurs, which holds formal themed dinners several times a year. One eleven-course feast (roasted squab, peaches in chartreuse jelly) re-created the last dinner on the Titanic.
[nymag.com]

Posted by: Vic-Luc ()
Date: January 01, 2008 02:32AM

Happy New Year, my friends!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.