Have a wonderful Landmark Vacation!
Posted by: Zorro ()
Date: December 20, 2007 07:37AM

If you just can't get enough of Landmark and need a further break from reality you can always do this:

[www.landmarkeducation.com]

[acruiseworld.com]

But of course you need to have completed the Wisdom Course, definately not for your average tapped out broke ass Lekkie!

Check out the Cruise! Imagine being hole up on a ship in the middle of the ocean for seven days with a ship load of Lekkies! I wonder if the Captian will have a breakthrough in the possibility of jumping overboard at somepoint?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/20/2007 07:40AM by Zorro.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Have a wonderful Landmark Vacation!
Posted by: Blue Pill ()
Date: December 20, 2007 04:21PM

I can’t think of anything closer to hell on earth than this. Get me the cyanide pills!

I bet some of the following “characters” will be on board

Lee the middle manager from hell who is hated by her staff at work with a passion. Lee will spend most of her time brow beating everyone on the ship for not being “authentic”. Lee just needed some more hugs as a child, now she takes it out on mankind by using her Landmark “technology” to be an evil bitch.

David the frustrated artist who works for the government. David’s low self esteem has now been amplified by his Landmark brainwashing. He will probably spend most of his time being pissed. If only he had found a decent careers adviser before he came across Landmark.

Marcie the care worker who desperately wants to be a Landmark forum leader. She will grab the microphone at every possibility in order to impress everyone with her deep insights. Shame she doesn’t realise that what comes out of her mouth is a series of nonsense and drivel enough to make everyone’s head hurt and even cause the odd nose bleed.

And the icing on the cake –

Shilpa the registrations manager from one of the European centres. Shilpa has come to “let her hair down” on the cruise, after not going on holiday for 5 years. Shilpa will spend most of her time ridiculing those on board for not enrolling enough people to the cause and will hold a series of “enrolment” discussions. At night she will reflect on how “empty and meaningless” her life has become. The next day she will snap out of her selfish indulgence and focus her frustrations on more enrolment and brow beating. Shlpa is actually in need of a damn good s**g if the truth be told.

What a fun bunch of well adjusted human beings! Roll on Landmark!

Posted by: ON2 LF ()
Date: December 20, 2007 06:40PM

Zorro
Check out the Cruise! Imagine being hole up on a ship in the middle of the ocean for seven days with a ship load of Lekkies! I wonder if the Captian will have a breakthrough in the possibility of jumping overboard at somepoint?

Blue Pill
I can’t think of anything closer to hell on earth than this. Get me the cyanide pills!

LOL! Sounds like a freakin halloween bash! Well, they'll need a tune to set the mood..

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: Jack Oskar Larm ()
Date: December 21, 2007 05:43AM

There certainly won't be any volunteers on board the goodship Lekkie-pop! Oh, I forgot...there are still toilets to clean, decks to scrub, etc, etc.

Anyone know of a Russian sub in the area? Perhaps this is a job for Greenpeace? Or a Japanese whaling vessel? I'd be happy with an Indonesian pirate ship...

Of course, they'd all steer clear...

Posted by: MartinH ()
Date: December 22, 2007 04:44AM

Russian sub :-) boom!

Posted by: Jack Oskar Larm ()
Date: December 23, 2007 06:04AM

Actually, it might be a good opportunity for one of Scientology's flagships (the Tom Cruise or John Travolta) to ready their missiles. Can anyone provide coordinates? LOL.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.