Legacy Center Leadership Program
Posted by: bob59dog ()
Date: April 10, 2006 11:55AM

Can anyone out there tell me what goes on in the last weekend of Leadership training at the Legacy Center? This is the last weekend of my wife's Leadership course and I find it all suspicious.

She got her list of what to bring last Thursday night and was away all weekend with no access to communication. Her behavior of late has been very odd. I'm afraid that I'm losing her to this group as she's begging me to take this "training" so I can "transform" with her.

She got home a while ago and she's all giddy yet exhausted. I would really like to know what happened.

Options: ReplyQuote
Legacy Center Leadership Program
Posted by: mlwmco ()
Date: April 27, 2006 08:20AM

Legacy Center’s Leadership Program third weekend (LP III) takes place in the NC mountains near Boone at a place called Air Haven on Pine Run Road. When your wife got back after the weekend she probably had practically no voice left because she spent the weekend screaming at the top of her lungs and was also totally exhausted from running through the woods all weekend! The person I knew came back and slept for days. They came back with wet clothes, shoes, underwear... everything soaked. They were told to wear something that can be gotten wet.... they run around out in the woods, in the mountains where they are totally cut off from all outside communication, and get soaking wet, and scream at the top of their lungs. They had to bring candles of a specific size and width for the secret rituals. They came back with love notes from everyone on the team. And they wouldn't breath a WORD of what happened over the weekend to anyone on this earth who has not participated! Very, very, very hush-hush!!! Makes you wonder why it's such a big secret, huh? If it's so great, then why not tell the world about it? I also know for a fact that pictures of the group were brought back (and shared with the rest of the group) that involved nudity. And Legacy Center participants wonder why people have negative impressions of Legacy! But Legacy people ignore the negative "drift", because it doesn't "serve" them to deal with them. They have a habit of playing the ostrich, except they call it "shifting" and moving on.

I sincerely hope you have not given in to her begging you to join this group. Legacy Center has had numerous complaints filed against it with the BBB which resulted in their membership being revoked. There have also been numerous complaints filed with the NC Attorney General's office.

There’s a wealth of information on Legacy Center posted on the FACTNet message board.
[www.factnet.org]

The Legacy Center, Leadership Program, Linda-Marie Hubert, Judas
Posted by: Belinda Desiree ()
Date: December 17, 2007 07:26AM

Linda-Marie Hubert is the Judas who represents the wolf in sheep's clothing, a type of person commonly found in Christian communities.
Until he produced his fruit, Judas was not recognized as a wicked man. And thus Christians should not judge one another to be such a person until sufficient evidence arises, as in the case of Ms Hubert.
There are those who will betray you will a kiss. They feign friendship. They are not one in spirit. Yet they may be someone you are discipling. They may be a fellow Christian involved in ministry. Unless you have the discernment of Christ you will not recognize who they are until they betray you.
Linda'Marie Hubert, cowardly Judas Cult Leader of the Decade who destroys lives, lies, cheats and is a con artist.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.