Has this message board kept you out of an LGAT?
Posted by: Zorro ()
Date: November 26, 2007 02:02AM

I'm curious? How many people have read this message board and decided not to attend Landmark Education, Discovery Training, or any other LGAT? I'm sure there are thousands of readers out there? It would be cool to hear from people and see what they have to say.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Has this message board kept you out of an LGAT?
Posted by: Jack Oskar Larm ()
Date: November 26, 2007 04:21AM

When I was invited to attend a Landmark Intro Forum (you know, that graduation thingy they have where they invite unsuspecting friends and relatives) this message board/forum gave me the neccesary information to be there with a fistful of questions. It's like walking into any place I may have to spend money, like walking into a shop to buy a new TV - I had questions I needed answering before I was going clap and smile and sign on the dotted line. Obviously, the volunteer 'coach' who took our small group into a private room to give us his all-smiling, all-dancing routine changed everything. Yeah, he was funny and knew how to use a whiteboard. But when it came to question time (this was set aside in the corner of the room, away from other ears), he just started to make up lies.

So, I used this message board to prepare myself for the worst. And it worked. I think.

Re: Has this message board kept you out of an LGAT?
Posted by: Impacted ()
Date: November 26, 2007 05:22AM

I don't know if anything I have written here has kept anyone out of an LGAT, but I do know that printouts of the best of the posts here which I have sent to others have been used to keep people out of Impact and GLF (especially when a friend of a friend saw how deceptive one of their Board of Director memebers was in posting here).

Sometimes I think we're just writing to Sally and Jayson and each other . . .

But there's a lot of good stuff here that someone in the media or AG's office will, I am sure, find very useful someday, hopefully soon.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.